Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

FL Studio Mobile: What’s Missing

13»

Comments

• @purpan2 said:
    No matter what the company’s secret agenda is, the app sounds very good, is easy to use and understand and yet still very versatile. If we forget audiounits (and there is plenty of scope for them elsewhere) FLSM is actually excellent. (Except on iphone at the moment, but a fix is promised soon for that, and their track record is good on fixes.)

Good to know that there’s a known issue with iPhone. I’ll give it another look over once that fix comes out.

• edited February 2021

@wim said:

@Littlewoodg said:
    I only know of SunVox as an app that allows stacking and blending of synths-

There might be a couple of lesser known apps that can do this ... AUM, Ape Matrix, and Audiobus. Most people haven't heard of those though, I'm guessing. ;)

Oh you!

(I was thinking more of sand box apps that can stack up any combination of their own synths, samplers, fx, tuners, filters, analyzers, etc on a single track)

• @Littlewoodg said:
    (I was thinking more of sand box apps that can stack up any combination of their own synths, samplers, fx, tuners, filters, analyzers, etc on a single track)

I know, but I couldn’t resist. :D

• Pretty interesting, just refreshed my AppStore content on my Intel Mac Mini (Big Sur) and FL Studio Mobile popped up :)

• @wim said:

@Littlewoodg said:

I know, but I couldn’t resist. :D

What a scamp you are. Thank god.

• @Samu said:
    Pretty interesting, just refreshed my AppStore content on my Intel Mac Mini (Big Sur) and FL Studio Mobile popped up :)

On my macbook it works ok, except for an ear-splitting static burst at times. It’s a shame, as I’m a fan of flsm.