Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Sound Weaver by Andrey Savitsky

13»

Comments

• edited April 2020

@rickelal3 said:
    Super confused, i see you can export the slices now, but is there anyway to export or record the actual performance or even the step sequence part? I dont see how the exporting of slices is useful, cant i do that already in basically any daw.

Well done King-has-got-no-clothes-on Man :) I was thinking I could run the audio through AUM or through AB, but apparently not. Odd.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@rickelal3 said:
    Super confused, i see you can export the slices now, but is there anyway to export or record the actual performance or even the step sequence part? I dont see how the exporting of slices is useful, cant i do that already in basically any daw.

Well done King-has-got-no-clothes-on Man :) I was thinking I could run the audio through AUM or through AB, but apparently not. Odd.

I have emailed the dev about this. Time to pile on?

[email protected]

• @anickt said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@rickelal3 said:

I have emailed the dev about this. Time to pile on?

[email protected]

Shall.

• I mentioned exporting sequences/patterns and AUv3 and he said “all those is in progress”. B)

• Ok, this thing could be the AUv3 reduced versione of bm3. I support this project if it goes in that direction.

@anickt said:
    I mentioned exporting sequences/patterns and AUv3 and he said “all those is in progress”. B)

• @anickt said:
    I mentioned exporting sequences/patterns and AUv3 and he said “all those is in progress”. B)

This is very fun but we NEED that export stuff....has all kinds of chances this one...

• I like this app but I really want to love it, just my opinion but I think the developer is just focused on the wrong things at the moment and really needs to come to this forum to see what users want and maybe take a poll. The most immediate thing I like to see it auv3 support, time stretching and a few other things. I really want this app to succeed

• edited April 2020

@Strizbiz said:
    I like this app but I really want to love it, just my opinion but I think the developer is just focused on the wrong things at the moment and really needs to come to this forum to see what users want and maybe take a poll. The most immediate thing I like to see it auv3 support, time stretching and a few other things. I really want this app to succeed

Better to contact him directly and also see my previous posts up thread. I don’t think it’s realistic to expect a dev to forum chase. I always get better results from direct contact.

[email protected]

• Version 1.5 is out:

• Inter-App Audio
    • Audiobus support
    • minor bug fixes
  • Great app. Constantly improved.

• This looks a lot like Segments. Is it?

• edited June 2020

@mistercharlie : in the sense that you can use it strictly as a sample slicer/player, yes, but not really, as it includes also includes an integral sequencer, and it’s coolest feature, the ability to create new patterns out of a random collection of loops. Accordingly it works for me for a different purpose, as an experimental noise maker, especially since it is easy to interactively play with different locations, pitches, pans, reverbs, distortion and delays per sample. * couple of tips: right swipe on each coloured play button loops that slice; set slices in the main pad screen by hitting a pad, and dragging the matching coloured overlay and trim handles to the section of the wav you want it to play. (Only because it took me ages to work that out, as I never RTFM!)

• @Svetlovska Nice! I miss having a sequencer in Segments. Gonna try this right now

• This is pretty awesome.
    The IAP is only $2.99. Is that reduced?
    I could have sworn it was more than that.

$3 spent.

• It was like 5.99 when I bought it

• @Charlesalbert said:
    It was like 5.99 when I bought it

Thanks for the reply. 😊
    I guess it is on sale at the moment.

I recommend this app, if it looks at interesting to you. Maybe even if you don’t normally use samples and slicing, this app is easy to use and free to try. It is a good entry into that workflow. And it is incredibly cheap right now, if you want to go all-in.

• @CracklePot said:

@Charlesalbert said:
    It was like 5.99 when I bought it

Thanks for the reply. 😊
    I guess it is on sale at the moment.

I recommend this app, if it looks at interesting to you. Maybe even if you don’t normally use samples and slicing, this app is easy to use and free to try. It is a good entry into that workflow. And it is incredibly cheap right now, if you want to go all-in.

It’s really impressive how this app has developed since it came out in February.

• No videos on this?

• @despego said:
    No videos on this?

I am trying to hunt down the manual, and I cane across this.
    Sorry about the FB, but you can watch in Safari, too.

https://www.facebook.com/Sound-Weaver-114240896877050

• @CracklePot said:

@despego said:
    No videos on this?

I am trying to hunt down the manual, and I cane across this.
    Sorry about the FB, but you can watch in Safari, too.

https://www.facebook.com/Sound-Weaver-114240896877050

Thanks for the link @CracklePot but Facebook is no-go land for me 🙁