Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Please try the beta version of our upcoming Chorus plugin: "Chorus D"

2»

Comments

• @Faland said:

@Blue_Mangoo said:

@tja said:

@Faland said:
    Works flawlessly on my pro 9.7, but honestly it doesn’t impress me as much as other apps from you. I find it very limited and a little too tiny. Just my 2 cents, obviously

+1

The original only had four buttons. I thought about expanding on that by adding a wet/dry control and some other stuff but I feel like that is an effort to make the app look more substantial without significantly improving its actual value as a music-making tool. It also breaks from the ultra-simple style of the original, which was quite revolutionary.

In the past year I have been trying to steer our company toward simpler apps with the highest quality audio processing. I don't want to fall into the trap of feeling like every app has to have a complicated user interface in order to be worth the price of the sale.

Hi @Blue_Mangoo I own most of your apps and love them, I don't say this is too simple and I know that Dimension Chorus has only 4 buttons. What I said is that this is not on the same level in terms of sound quality, compared to your other apps, and forgive me, compared to other chorus effects on the appstore, without offense, but it is what I think and say it with great respect that I have for you as dev. You can make an app with even a single button, but it must sound very good. Cheers.

Ok I see what you are saying. Fair enough. I wouldn’t expect you to love every effect we make.

• The latest version on testFlight is the release version. We submitted this app for app store review today.