Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

"Must have" low cost AUv3 effects recommendations

2»

Comments

• @richardyot said:
    Everything by Toneboosters!

Yes! I recently got Reverb and Reelbus and they get used everywhere in my projects now

• @Tim6502 said:
    @YourJunk - JAF Model One is no longer available. It went to paid and then was removed by developer (and similarly for other formerly free apps by Jens Guell).

Despite whatever Jens reasons are for doing so, I can recommend JAF collection.

It does a lot and sounds great.

• @audiblevideo said:

@Tim6502 said:
    @YourJunk - JAF Model One is no longer available. It went to paid and then was removed by developer (and similarly for other formerly free apps by Jens Guell).

Despite whatever Jens reasons are for doing so, I can recommend JAF collection.

It does a lot and sounds great.

Not surprised, don't wanna say anything bad, but I would never buy anything from him.

+1 on blamsoft and roughrider

• @_ki Well, it felt wrong (morally) but I think I did it!

• @animalelder Why ? The wiki is a comunity project. The list was created by McD and mainly edited by Paulinko. Many month later i added the categories. And just recently started updating entries.

Thanks a lot for adding Nanoloop, looks fine.

BTW: I restructured the landing page a bit. Wiki navigation is now located at the top of the page, and 'adding to the wiki' below. Also added some linebreaks for cleaner structuring.

• edited February 2020

IFX Rack has lotsa great effects in one app. AUv3. (From makers of Neo-Soul Keys and Pure Synth Platinum, etc.)
    https://apps.apple.com/us/app/ifx-rack/id1462580765

ElasticFX is NOT AUv3, unfortunately. IAA only, but the 4 XY pad effects are loads of fun.
    https://apps.apple.com/us/app/elastic-fx/id1041878154

And Sugar Bytes for the crazy stuff! 😄

• @Tim6502 said:

I had no idea about any of this.

• Apesoft for powerful weirdness.

• Also tonebooster everything.

• @ahallam said:

@Tim6502 said:

@ahallam said:

@Tim6502 said:

Yes, I picked up Model One, Convoluter pe, Make Louder, and Stereo Tool for free. Now, they have all either disappeared from the store or have a price on them.
    ????

• @JeffChasteen said:

@ahallam said:

@Tim6502 said:

@ahallam said:

@Tim6502 said:

Yes, I picked up Model One, Convoluter pe, Make Louder, and Stereo Tool for free. Now, they have all either disappeared from the store or have a price on them.
    ????

Well, developers can do what they want with their apps.
    It's just that we're not used to this kind of fluctuation :#

• @rs2000 said:

@JeffChasteen said:

@ahallam said:

@Tim6502 said:

@ahallam said:

@Tim6502 said:

????

Well, developers can do what they want with their apps.
    It's just that we're not used to this kind of fluctuation :#

True. I see the Collection is a princely $31.99 in the CAD App Store. I’d probably take Filterstation or SF-1 instead. They sound good and as the OP was looking for, very well priced.

• Toneboosters' Reelbus if you like a Boards of Canada vibe. Dedalus is my current favourite delay, bit on the experimental side though, of course. Toneboosters reverb is not my favourite reverb, I'd probably go for all 3 of Eventide's over it, but it is the best value high quality reverb I've found so far.

• ZERO REVERB