Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Australia Benefit Compilation [accepting submissions]

Comments

• How many people are planning to submit?

• Don’t have an actual number. Plans change and so do commitments. So, I hope the fill up at least one album (13-15 tracks) but we’ll probably get two albums worth in the end.

@richardyot said:
    How many people are planning to submit?

• @iOSTRAKON said:
    Don’t have an actual number. Plans change and so do commitments. So, I hope the fill up at least one album (13-15 tracks) but we’ll probably get two albums worth in the end.

@richardyot said:
    How many people are planning to submit?

That would be awesome!

• I’m still hoping to but I’ve been sick quite a bit lately.

• Get well, man!

@YourJunk said:
    I’m still hoping to but I’ve been sick quite a bit lately.

• Almost ready. Where to submit?
    And another (very straightforward) idea for the cover-art.

• Check the OP or send it to [email protected] ;) nice cover art but I didn’t want to incorporate fire into the artwork

@PartOfPayn said:
    Almost ready. Where to submit?
    And another (very straightforward) idea for the cover-art.

• Received the Repulse the Monkey track!

• @iOSTRAKON said:
    Will probably push the deadline back to March 31st to generate more submissions

any news in this department regarding the deadline / wiggle room?
    I would need a few more days, one week (beyond March 1st) would be enough I think

• Due to my limited free time, I decided to finish a track I already had started rather than start from scratch. Pretty stoked about this one. Using some worldly instruments.

• @iOSTRAKON said:

How are we looking?

• I need to take a step back. I can't see this track getting to a satisfying result in a short time anymore. And I'm getting tired of playing and hearing the same chords and riffs over and over again. Took too much time already.
    So, yeah, I need to take a break and do something else instead. I'll finish this track later, with a little time lag and fresh ears.
    But I'm out of this one here now. Sorry.

• @iOSTRAKON said:
    Was thinking about organizing a compilation within this community. I have a lot of experience putting together comps over the last decade for benefit purposes and for the labels I worked for.

I wanted to post this to gauge interest and we’ll go from here.

Here’s the collection of some of the comps I put out. Mostly within the industrial / electronic realm. The Digital Recovery series was a way to help victims from natural disasters to certain organizations that myself or community wanted to support.

https://digitalrecovery.bandcamp.com/

****Guidelines****
    + create a new track or remix (this is to make a unique comp for this benefit / no older or previously released tracks are preferred)
    + WAV file preferably
    + Mixed at -3db for mastering
    + No time limit
    + No genre restriction
    + No track will be denied
    + Still deciding on where to donate but I see some great places to send aid to
    + Deadline March 1st (with some wiggle room)
    + Email files to [email protected] with Australia or Digital Recovery in the subject

If I missed something, please ask below. Can’t wait to hear what everyone comes up with. Hope we can help in some way!

just sent you a track via a dropbox shared folder.

• @iOSTRAKON
    Sent you a download link!
    Didn`t work via e-mail:
    "SMTP error from remote mail server ... message size exceeds maximum message size"

• You have until the 31st my friend

@cabo said:

@iOSTRAKON said:

any news in this department regarding the deadline / wiggle room?
    I would need a few more days, one week (beyond March 1st) would be enough I think

• Doing great. Have about 8 tracks and more coming in. Just received yours and going through them all tonight and tomorrow.

@YourJunk said:

@iOSTRAKON said:

How are we looking?

No pressure, Cabo. Come back with fresh ears or start something new ;)

@cabo said:
    I need to take a step back. I can't see this track getting to a satisfying result in a short time anymore. And I'm getting tired of playing and hearing the same chords and riffs over and over again. Took too much time already.
    So, yeah, I need to take a break and do something else instead. I'll finish this track later, with a little time lag and fresh ears.
    But I'm out of this one here now. Sorry.

Thanks! Which track is yours?

@Halftone said:

@iOSTRAKON said:
    Was thinking about organizing a compilation within this community. I have a lot of experience putting together comps over the last decade for benefit purposes and for the labels I worked for.

I wanted to post this to gauge interest and we’ll go from here.

Here’s the collection of some of the comps I put out. Mostly within the industrial / electronic realm. The Digital Recovery series was a way to help victims from natural disasters to certain organizations that myself or community wanted to support.

https://digitalrecovery.bandcamp.com/

****Guidelines****
    + create a new track or remix (this is to make a unique comp for this benefit / no older or previously released tracks are preferred)
    + WAV file preferably
    + Mixed at -3db for mastering
    + No time limit
    + No genre restriction
    + No track will be denied
    + Still deciding on where to donate but I see some great places to send aid to
    + Deadline March 1st (with some wiggle room)
    + Email files to [email protected] with Australia or Digital Recovery in the subject

If I missed something, please ask below. Can’t wait to hear what everyone comes up with. Hope we can help in some way!

just sent you a track via a dropbox shared folder.

Got it ;)

@PartOfPayn said:
    @iOSTRAKON
    Sent you a download link!
    Didn`t work via e-mail:
    "SMTP error from remote mail server ... message size exceeds maximum message size"

• @iOSTRAKON since it’s so long after the whole Australia thing, any consideration for making this a Coronavirus thing instead?

• You read my mind, I know Australia still needs help for sure. However, I’m getting messages from artists that have had to delay writing for the comp because of the chaos surrounding us.

So quick answer, not sure yet.

Also, who would we donate to?

@YourJunk said:
    @iOSTRAKON since it’s so long after the whole Australia thing, any consideration for making this a Coronavirus thing instead?

• @iOSTRAKON said:
    You read my mind, I know Australia still needs help for sure. However, I’m getting messages from artists that have had to delay writing for the comp because of the chaos surrounding us.

So quick answer, not sure yet.

Also, who would we donate to?

@YourJunk said:
    @iOSTRAKON since it’s so long after the whole Australia thing, any consideration for making this a Coronavirus thing instead?

Direct Relief looks pretty good. Good reputation and global outreach.

https://www.directrelief.org/
    https://www.directrelief.org/emergency/coronavirus-outbreak/

• @YourJunk said:
    ...since it’s so long after the whole Australia thing...

It's been less than two weeks since the fires were contained.

The devastated communities that have been relying on tourism dollars to rebuild are now facing an even greater struggle as people avoid visiting due to COVID-19 fears.

They need our help now more than ever...

• @blakkaz said:

@YourJunk said:
    ...since it’s so long after the whole Australia thing...

It's been less than two weeks since the fires were contained.

The devastated communities that have been relying on tourism dollars to rebuild are now facing an even greater struggle as people avoid visiting due to COVID-19 fears.

They need our help now more than ever...

This!

• Let`s start another compilation, "covid-19-benefit" or something like that! But do not make disasters arbitrary! 2 weeks ago = forgotten?

• Yes please let's keep this on track, and can we maybe release soon? lol... and then if we kick up a COVID-19 one I'll definitely join that too. These kinds of things keep me motivated, it's nice having a purpose to put something out there. Lord knows if left to my own devices I'll just audition snare drum samples for fuckin three hours :D

• Fair enough. Hard to keep a pulse on stuff like this when it gets washed away in the media so quickly.

I’m down for a second one.

• Definitely not stopping the Australian benefit from coming out. Things are being delayed though from artists and my friend that will master the comp. Will update this thread with info as it comes in. Thanks for everyone’s patience.

Covid 19 comp should be in the pipeline

• Hey hey! Are we still on track for getting the comp out the door? I have monies and want to hear everyone's work!

And also, is a COVID19 comp def a go? Cause I wrote a track specifically for that too lol... very presumptuous, eh?!

• Definitely on both, I’m waiting for any last minute submissions for the Australia comp.

Will create a new thread for submissions for the Covid comp when things are fleshed out with the first app.

@iammane said:
    Hey hey! Are we still on track for getting the comp out the door? I have monies and want to hear everyone's work!

And also, is a COVID19 comp def a go? Cause I wrote a track specifically for that too lol... very presumptuous, eh?!

• Sorry I lost track of this with work and all that's been going on. I've been in the studio but not as much for long stretches. Hope to hear the results of the benefit soon. And hope to be able to not drop-the-ball on the Covid benefit. Thanks for all the work @iOSTRAKON !

• No problem at all, was thinking about doing a Volume II for Australia as well

@kinkujin said:
    Sorry I lost track of this with work and all that's been going on. I've been in the studio but not as much for long stretches. Hope to hear the results of the benefit soon. And hope to be able to not drop-the-ball on the Covid benefit. Thanks for all the work @iOSTRAKON !

• Man any you arrange I’ll submit tracks to haha, it’s been a good driver to actually get stuff done :)