Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Australia Benefit Compilation [accepting submissions]

Comments

• @iOSTRAKON

I most probably will.
    I needed to have that bit clarified so that
    I can ask the artists that I'm involved with.

I'm under no contractual obligation to
    any record company other than myself
    but some the artists I know are.

That's why I am and will always
    remain an independent artist.

• @distraub said:
    @iOSTRAKON
    I would love to submit a track, working on wrapping up my first Negative Format track in a long while.

That's a bit of news in itself ;)

• This Negative Format @distraub @vitocorleone123 ?

@vitocorleone123 said:

@distraub said:
    @iOSTRAKON
    I would love to submit a track, working on wrapping up my first Negative Format track in a long while.

• I'm working on two new tracks currently, I'll submit one of them in February once the vocals are finished.

• @iOSTRAKON said:
    This Negative Format @distraub @vitocorleone123 ?

@vitocorleone123 said:

@distraub said:
    @iOSTRAKON

Yes that Negative Format :) that is me

• Awesome, welcome @distraub

@distraub said:

@iOSTRAKON said:
    This Negative Format @distraub @vitocorleone123 ?

@vitocorleone123 said:

@distraub said:
    @iOSTRAKON

Yes that Negative Format :) that is me

• Trying to decide if I should stick with my usual minimalist lo-if or if I should start breaking out into new stuff with this.

• I have started and I am excited :relieved:

• I think it’s a good opportunity to break into new stuff for this @YourJunk

@YourJunk said:
    Trying to decide if I should stick with my usual minimalist lo-if or if I should start breaking out into new stuff with this.

Awesome @iammane ! Same here, waiting for mononoke to drop so I can use it on the new track

@iammane said:
    I have started and I am excited :relieved:

• Looks like I’ve received one track so far from the group. Will download today. How’s everyone’s contributions going?

• @iOSTRAKON said:
    Looks like I’ve received one track so far from the group. Will download today. How’s everyone’s contributions going?

I've already finished the barebones structure and lyrics for my one.
    Going to start guide vocals, bv's and harmonies this week.

• Work in progress!

• I’ll leave it up to you, @iOSTRAKON. Should I stick with what I know, minimalist lo-fi? Or should I branch out for this one and try my hand at my first EDM track?

• We have till March 1? Having difficulties with my iPad so trying to shift everything over to the phone, which unfortunately also means replacing some iPad only apps with universal ones :#

• I'll also try to get one together, already working on it. I think it's gonna be a dub reggae track. At least that's the direction it's moving towards at the moment.

• Let’s go with something new @YourJunk / really liked what you’ve been doing with Mononoke & friends

@YourJunk said:
    I’ll leave it up to you, @iOSTRAKON. Should I stick with what I know, minimalist lo-fi? Or should I branch out for this one and try my hand at my first EDM track?

• @iOSTRAKON said:
    Looks like I’ve received one track so far from the group. Will download today. How’s everyone’s contributions going?

I'll submit mine mid-february - I've still got to record the vocals.

• @iOSTRAKON said:
    Let’s go with something new @YourJunk / really liked what you’ve been doing with Mononoke & friends

Yeah I was actually thinking I could get some kind of aboriginal sounds with it.

• I've also been searching for some didgeridoo sounds today and found some. Now I gotta see if and how to integrate these. Funny instrument with nice sound textures. Should go well with dub.

• Is this still happening? Haven’t heard anything in a bit and want to make sure I don’t put time into this for no reason.

• Definitely still going / less than a month for the deadline

@YourJunk said:
    Is this still happening? Haven’t heard anything in a bit and want to make sure I don’t put time into this for no reason.

• @iOSTRAKON said:
    Definitely still going / less than a month for the deadline

@YourJunk said:
    Is this still happening? Haven’t heard anything in a bit and want to make sure I don’t put time into this for no reason.

How many submissions so far?

• A couple / usually they start flooding in before the deadline ;)

@YourJunk said:

@iOSTRAKON said:
    Definitely still going / less than a month for the deadline

@YourJunk said:

How many submissions so far?

• Bumping this thread to remind everyone to submit (mine's in the oven, almost ready).

• @richardyot said:
    Bumping this thread to remind everyone to submit (mine's in the oven, almost ready).

Starting to warm up my vocals.
    Vocals should be ready by the end of next week.

Thanks for the reminder.

• edited February 2020

Received @richardyot & @iammane tracks!

Just got my new(er) PC up & running / my old run crapped out on me recently

• Also edited a new cover photo

This is the ‘ANMATJERE WOMAN AND CHILD’ AIRELON SCULPTURE

• Will probably push the deadline back to March 31st to generate more submissions

• edited February 2020

I'm somewhere in the middle of the whole process. A few days later would be good for me, on the other hand the pressure of a deadline can be a good thing too (sometimes at least).

(March 31st seems to be a bit late to me though)