Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iSEM crashes when selecting presets, iOS 13.1.3 - (Solved)

Comments

• Grr...patch crash on IOS 13.2.2 ....
    This is so irritating with such good synth...

• @TheOriginalPaulB said:

@e121 said:
    Any update on this? Or is iSEM now abandonware?

Last update, 3 years ago.

Read the post above yours...

I did, and it honestly sounds like while they're still selling it, they have more or less abandoned it.

• @e121 said:

@TheOriginalPaulB said:

@e121 said:

I did, and it honestly sounds like while they're still selling it, they have more or less abandoned it.

Well, if nobody is telling Arturia, that users have issues and need an update!
    Moaning in this forum is not going to get issues fixed. Did you really think they get paid to watch these posts for bugs?

• @crony said:
    Grr...patch crash on IOS 13.2.2 ....
    This is so irritating with such good synth...

If you haven't done so,report it to Arturia.

• Hi, I’m currently fixing this alongside upgrading to AudioBus 3. Problem was related to an older AudioBus 2 SDK with iOS13. If somebody wants TestFlight just PM me.
    Cheers
    Rolf

• edited November 2019

@e121 said:

@TheOriginalPaulB said:

@e121 said:

Read the post above this one then...

• @MarcelX said:

@e121 said:

@TheOriginalPaulB said:

@e121 said:

Well, if nobody is telling Arturia, that users have issues and need an update!
    Moaning in this forum is not going to get issues fixed. Did you really think they get paid to watch these posts for bugs?

Considering your comment has absolutely nothing to do with what I posted, why did you quote me?

• @nlog said:
    Hi, I’m currently fixing this alongside upgrading to AudioBus 3. Problem was related to an older AudioBus 2 SDK with iOS13. If somebody wants TestFlight just PM me.
    Cheers
    Rolf

Good news. :)

iSEM is a quality synth, would hate to have lost it.

• @TheOriginalPaulB said:

@e121 said:

@TheOriginalPaulB said:

@e121 said:

Gee thanks. This is how you’re spending your life?

• @e121 said:

@TheOriginalPaulB said:

@e121 said:

@TheOriginalPaulB said:

@e121 said:

Gee thanks. This is how you’re spending your life?

Trying to help wankers? Not any more...

• edited November 2019

Great news, I’m testing the iSEM new beta and so far no crashes both in SA and AUv3.
    I changed presets and banks many many times without any problems. :blush:

Thanks @nlog

• edited November 2019

@MarcelX said:

nlog said:
    Hi, I’m currently fixing this alongside upgrading to AudioBus 3. Problem was related to an older AudioBus 2 SDK with iOS13. If somebody wants TestFlight just PM me.
    Cheers
    Rolf

• @nlog said:
    Cheers
    Rolf

Thank you!🙏

• @nlog said:
    Cheers
    Rolf

Great news!

• I got a new beta today from Rolf Woehrmamn for iSEM with updates so hopefully fixes are coming.

• I also got the beta (thanks @nlog sending it on sunday !) and IT WORKS FINE NOW :)

So it is untrue to say it's an abandonware, untrue to say customer support does not exist, and also it's true that ISEM sounds great !

• @Faland said:
    Great news, I’m testing the iSEM new beta and so far no crashes both in SA and AUv3.
    I changed presets and banks many many times without any problems. :blush:

A beta?! Wow Seriously cool! Thought Arturia had stopped the IOS thing, this is great news. Hope they don’t give up on IOS, a port of some of their other synths like the Jupiter 8 would be killer.

• Hope to see the update soon in AppStore since I don’t have the beta to try😂😂😂

• @Charlesalbert said:
    Hope to see the update soon in AppStore since I don’t have the beta to try😂😂😂

Send a PM to @nlog for beta testing

• @Faland said:

@Charlesalbert said:

Thanks for the info. Grazie mille 🤘🤘🤘

• @Charlesalbert said:

@Faland said:

@Charlesalbert said:

Thanks for the info. Grazie mille 🤘🤘🤘

You’re welcome. Prego :smile:

• @nlog said:
    Cheers
    Rolf

Hi Rolf,
    Wondering if you've seen the issue @tk32 and I mentioned: iSEM usually doesn't restore its settings correctly when saving and reloading a host project. tk32 noted this in BM3, I see it in AUM.

Regardless, happy to see that iSEM lives on!

@aplourde said:

@tk32 said:
    Separate bug...

I often find iSEM doesn't restore patches correctly when reloading a project.

For example, select a preset patch (such as "resonating fifths") save your project. close the host. reload the project.

The synth sounds different - as if it hasn't restored all of the envelope settings of the original patch. if you reload the original patch you'll definitely hear the difference.

(note - this has mainly happened in BM3 - so could be related to the host)

Yes, this is an issue that has existed forever! AUv3 in AUM will never restore correctly, I always have to save the synth patch separately and reload after the AUM session has loaded.

The IAA version with AB StateSave does restore correctly.

Perhaps we could all contact Arturia about both issues (and the third issue about no sustain pedal in the AUv3) and link back to this thread?

• @aplourde : Like to re-test in latest beta? Just PM me your email.

• iSEM update 1.5 now released. May take some hours to be available in app stores as usual. Thanks to all beta testers.

iSEM now supports AB3. Please email to info at temporubato dot com when further issues appear as I am not regularly reading this forum.

Cheers!

• Thank you very much! ISEM is one of my preferred synth on iOS so I’m very glad the bug is fixed. Cheers

• Thanks so much for the update. Super.

• Fantastic!

• Thanks for this fix... great to have the app back!

• @nlog said:
    iSEM update 1.5 now released. May take some hours to be available in app stores as usual. Thanks to all beta testers.

iSEM now supports AB3. Please email to info at temporubato dot com when further issues appear as I am not regularly reading this forum.

Cheers!

Nice! I thought we had lost another stellar iOS synth, like Alchemy and Zeta, and is it just me or did we get an optimization boost too. Seems to load faster, and have a smaller dsp% in AUM.

• @e121 said:!l

Nice! I thought we had lost another stellar iOS synth, like Alchemy and Zeta, and is it just me or did we get an optimization boost too. Seems to load faster, and have a smaller dsp% in AUM.

Right, there is some optimization applied in 1.5.