Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Anybody notice the GrooveBox updates?

2»

Comments

• @AndyPlankton said:

@Korakios said:
    Exporting project files works ok for me , every instrument is exported as separate wave file

@ecamburn said:
    Export writes 1 file per pattern per track doesn’t it? I guess what some are asking for is 1 file per track. But it’s easy enough to create stems in a DAW by just lining up the pattern exports one after the other.

Yes you can export stems of the individual loops.
    What we are saying is that when playing GB live, you are not being able to get multi-track audio out from that performance....you can record a stereo file, but cannot get multi-track.

Ok, now I got it :) Something like Patterning or ElasticDrums or internal multitrack live recording , yes it would be really handy

• @Korakios said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@Korakios said:
    Exporting project files works ok for me , every instrument is exported as separate wave file

@ecamburn said:
    Export writes 1 file per pattern per track doesn’t it? I guess what some are asking for is 1 file per track. But it’s easy enough to create stems in a DAW by just lining up the pattern exports one after the other.

Yes you can export stems of the individual loops.
    What we are saying is that when playing GB live, you are not being able to get multi-track audio out from that performance....you can record a stereo file, but cannot get multi-track.

Ok, now I got it :) Something like Patterning or ElasticDrums or internal multitrack live recording , yes it would be really handy

We got there :)

• @purpan2 said:

@purpan2 said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@purpan2 said:
    Does anyone else find that when editing in the piano roll, the notes always snap to grid even when snap is turned off?

It's working fine here, ios 13, tried on both iPhone 6 and iPad Air 2

Thanks to you both. I’ll try reinstalling.

And... it worked fine after a reinstall. Thanks again gurus. :)

You're welcome B)

• edited October 2019

The way that works for me; i export all the waves into Zenbeats and load them up to the loop lanes as i want them to play and then use the create or record to timeline then all my tracks or stems are just like the way i like them! All in a timeline view instead if loops. Try it out 😌👍🏼☝️

• @Tones4Christ said:
    The way that works for me; i export all the waves into Zenbeats and load them up to the loop lanes as i want them to play and then use the create or record to timeline then all my tracks or stems are just like the way i like them! All in a timeline view instead if loops. Try it out 😌👍🏼☝️

Well that sounds really interesting. (You're not a video maker, by any chance, are you?)
    I once exported the little wave clips to Cubasis and spent an hour cutting and pasting only to realize I had goofed at one point. I did not fix my error; I gave up.

This sounds good.

Although you'd think that LAUNCHPAD would be the ideal app for this procedure, no? There seems to be some sort of weird, unintuitive barrier between the Ampify apps....

• Sorry just got to read this; yeah havent had much time to do this. But i did it with Stagelight. Only thing is to export everything you like and once in Zenbeats just use the loops in any order you like just like you did in Groovebox. Only thing is that theyre audio loops not midi so any edits you would have to do them un Groovebox and export that loop again.

@ExAsperis99 said:

@Tones4Christ said:

Well that sounds really interesting. (You're not a video maker, by any chance, are you?)
    I once exported the little wave clips to Cubasis and spent an hour cutting and pasting only to realize I had goofed at one point. I did not fix my error; I gave up.

This sounds good.

Although you'd think that LAUNCHPAD would be the ideal app for this procedure, no? There seems to be some sort of weird, unintuitive barrier between the Ampify apps....

• Is there no mixer page on the iPhone version of the app?

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    Is there no mixer page on the iPhone version of the app?

Nope and that does bug me too...

• @Samu said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

WHY?
    I guess it wouldn't really matter if you could share your tracks with your iPad, but, dammit, the Minimon is too loud!

• @ExAsperis99 said:

@Samu said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

WHY?
    I guess it wouldn't really matter if you could share your tracks with your iPad, but, dammit, the Minimon is too loud!

You can always use the speaker icon to lower the volume of the selected instrument...

• Good grief. I thought that was the global iphone volume. I didn’t even TRY it!
    Thanks @Samu