Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Minimoog or Model 15? Assuming I have Audiokit apps, which one should I get?

2»

Comments

• edited April 2023

Up until yesterday I would’ve said model D all the way. The screen size on my iPhone 13 Pro Max might prove tricky in model 15 especially in GarageBand. But..:I started watching videos on model 15 and it sounds SO damn good that now I’m starting to reconsider. I’m can always use the presets while working in GarageBand, and create patches in standalone. I’m still gonna get model D but man 15 is calling my name

• @rs2000 said:
    Minimoog: Instant fun.
    Model 15: A more scientific approach but more flexible. You'll definitely need more time for it.
    Both sound great but the Mini can't do everything Model 15 can do.

True. But there is many clone of Minimoog and Model 15 is unique.