Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

The END of IAA? | Inter App Audio Deprecated | haQ attaQ

13»

Comments

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:

@sclurbs said:

@MobileMusic said:

@RUST( i )K said:
    APPLE

Shitting on music making customers since 2015

Headphone jack discontinuation lead to so much grief :neutral:

Yeah... because headphone jacks are incredibly useful.

smh....

smgdmfh....

More than useful—necessary, if you care at all about latency.

For the record I was hating on the people who are ok with losing the headphone jack. Got a 2018 standard ipad and I'm looking at it like one of the last models of ipad for music making ever made

• wimwim
    edited July 2020

@LinearLineman said:
    You know, I never understood why Thumbjam could have multiple slots, thus making multiple instances possible (and half the value of an AU) and other IAAs didn’t follow suit. An amazing app.

What you're seeing is multiple IAA outputs for one instance, not multiple instances. Or maybe that's what you meant.

All IAA apps can expose multiple outputs, relatively few do.

• @wim, you have corrected my mind, as always.

• wimwim
    edited July 2020

And without invasive surgery, experimental drugs, or electrodes of any kind to boot.