Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

HOLY SHIT BATMAN Maschine Expansion Kitmaker for Beatmaker 3 $15

Kit Maker is a file organizing app that makes your drum kits instantly ready to load in Beatmaker 3.
Convert your Maschine Libraries into individual kits that are ready to import and load in Beatmaker.
GET IT HERE for Mac ----- https://gum.co/kitmaker?wanted=true

Website: https://www.kit-maker.com

Twitter: https://twitter.com/kit_maker

https://www.kit-maker.com/

«1

Comments

  • Wow! If there was a windows version I would be all over that.

  • @drez said:
    Wow! If there was a windows version I would be all over that.

    Im trying to talk to the Dev about that now

  • @Shazamm said:

    @drez said:
    Wow! If there was a windows version I would be all over that.

    Im trying to talk to the Dev about that now

    He's in our discord chat and did say he's in the process of doing so. I've also asked him to do the same for MPC kits.

  • edited August 28

    @hansjbs said:

    @Shazamm said:

    @drez said:
    Wow! If there was a windows version I would be all over that.

    Im trying to talk to the Dev about that now

    He's in our discord chat and did say he's in the process of doing so. I've also asked him to do the same for MPC kits.

    lol you beat me to it thats awesome about MPC kits brudda

  • @Shazamm said:

    @hansjbs said:

    @Shazamm said:

    @drez said:
    Wow! If there was a windows version I would be all over that.

    Im trying to talk to the Dev about that now

    He's in our discord chat and did say he's in the process of doing so. I've also asked him to do the same for MPC kits.

    lol you beat me to it thats awesome about MPC kits brudda

    Oh i had to ask. Lol. The more people that ask for it the better.

  • I bought it this morning and used it a couple of times, if you have maschine expansions, it’s definitely worth it!!

  • @biggtiny said:
    I bought it this morning and used it a couple of times, if you have maschine expansions, it’s definitely worth it!!

    Thats dope your quick on your feet

  • Dang. That is cool

  • @echoopera said:
    Dang. That is cool

    I had to share it lol

  • @Shazamm said:

    @echoopera said:
    Dang. That is cool

    I had to share it lol

    Truth. I remember when you were jumping thru hoops to get these Maschine Libs over to iOS...now you can have your nights and weekends back :)

  • Pretty complex.
    And can I just say how wonderfully wrong "Holy Shit, Batman" is? Unless the dynamic duo is dealing with a fecal crime. But I still love it.

  • It is really a cool tool and really fast. I converted my Maschine and Maschine 2 libraries in a matter of minutes. Ended up with over 1,000 BM3 kits. Then I converted my Maschine Expansions and ended up with another 3 or 4 hundred. I used iFunbox to copy them to my Ipad.

  • PC with extra please.

  • edited August 28

    @Dham said:
    It is really a cool tool and really fast. I converted my Maschine and Maschine 2 libraries in a matter of minutes. Ended up with over 1,000 BM3 kits. Then I converted my Maschine Expansions and ended up with another 3 or 4 hundred. I used iFunbox to copy them to my Ipad.

    Yes, very fast product, and iFunbox makes it easier to drag it straight to the folder you want it in.

  • @echoopera said:

    @Shazamm said:

    @echoopera said:
    Dang. That is cool

    I had to share it lol

    Truth. I remember when you were jumping thru hoops to get these Maschine Libs over to iOS...now you can have your nights and weekends back :)

    bru it was such a pain in the ass but made me happy in the end I ported over about 10 Expansions and I was done now I can port all 50.

  • @ExAsperis99 said:
    Pretty complex.
    And can I just say how wonderfully wrong "Holy Shit, Batman" is? Unless the dynamic duo is dealing with a fecal crime. But I still love it.

    thats your opinion its easy as hell from what I had to do

  • @ExAsperis99 said:
    Pretty complex.
    And can I just say how wonderfully wrong "Holy Shit, Batman" is? Unless the dynamic duo is dealing with a fecal crime. But I still love it.

    you the only one having an issue everyone else says its easy and fast

  • You misunderstand me. It's an 8-plus minute video. I was impressed by the work done.

  • edited August 28

    @ExAsperis99 said:
    You misunderstand me. It's an 8-plus minute video. I was impressed by the work done.

    kinda hard to not read what you wrote
    its clear what you said

  • @Shazamm said:

    @ExAsperis99 said:
    You misunderstand me. It's an 8-plus minute video. I was impressed by the work done.

    kinda hard to not read what you wrote
    its clear what you said

    Sorry if I upset you.

  • @ExAsperis99 said:

    @Shazamm said:

    @ExAsperis99 said:
    You misunderstand me. It's an 8-plus minute video. I was impressed by the work done.

    kinda hard to not read what you wrote
    its clear what you said

    Sorry if I upset you.

    no sir not at all just very strong your wrong words through me off

  • Hello, I am one of the devs. It was made by me and my friend and we just released it. I'm glad everyone seems to like it :)
    If you do enjoy it, consider leaving a positive review on our Gumroad product page ;)

    https://gumroad.com/kitmaker

  • @Shazamm said:

    @ExAsperis99 said:

    @Shazamm said:

    @ExAsperis99 said:
    You misunderstand me. It's an 8-plus minute video. I was impressed by the work done.

    kinda hard to not read what you wrote
    its clear what you said

    Sorry if I upset you.

    no sir not at all just very strong your wrong words through me off

    I can see!

  • I used it and converted all of my kits. Dead simple to use. Then I just Airdropped them to my iPad (5 or so gbs) in a matter of minutes. Totally worth the investment!

  • @elgrayso congrats on the app! Looks like a winner :smile:

    Are you planning on a windows version for us less fortunate souls?

  • @elgrayso said:
    Hello, I am one of the devs. It was made by me and my friend and we just released it. I'm glad everyone seems to like it :)
    If you do enjoy it, consider leaving a positive review on our Gumroad product page ;)

    https://gumroad.com/kitmaker

    Looks really great (PC guy here)... How about a BeatMaker-3 project converter to Maschine project... or Ableton Live?

  • @Shazamm, @elgrayso
    Wait a sec, will it convert the whole library including those multilayered instruments or only the drum kits?

  • @rs2000 said:
    @Shazamm, @elgrayso
    Wait a sec, will it convert the whole library including those multilayered instruments or only the drum kits?

    original maschine expansion drum kits only

  • @Shazamm said:

    @rs2000 said:
    @Shazamm, @elgrayso
    Wait a sec, will it convert the whole library including those multilayered instruments or only the drum kits?

    original maschine expansion drum kits only

    Thanks.

  • @rs2000 said:

    @Shazamm said:

    @rs2000 said:
    @Shazamm, @elgrayso
    Wait a sec, will it convert the whole library including those multilayered instruments or only the drum kits?

    original maschine expansion drum kits only

    Thanks.

    no prob

Sign In or Register to comment.