Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

HOLY SHIT BATMAN Maschine Expansion Kitmaker for Beatmaker 3 $15

2»

Comments

• @elgrayso said:
    Hello, I am one of the devs. It was made by me and my friend and we just released it. I'm glad everyone seems to like it :)
    If you do enjoy it, consider leaving a positive review on our Gumroad product page ;)

https://gumroad.com/kitmaker

Hey there, congrats on the release of a much needed tool! Any chance of NanoStudio 2 (Slate) integration being an option in the future? Thanks

• @thatguysmitty said:
    I used it and converted all of my kits. Dead simple to use. Then I just Airdropped them to my iPad (5 or so gbs) in a matter of minutes. Totally worth the investment!

That sounds epic! Thanks @Shazamm for the plug

• @rs2000 said:

@Shazamm said:

@rs2000 said:
    @Shazamm, @elgrayso
    Wait a sec, will it convert the whole library including those multilayered instruments or only the drum kits?

original maschine expansion drum kits only

Thanks.

It was also able to convert the entire Maschine 2 Factory Library as well as the expansions I purchased!

• Worked flawlessly for me. I was also super impressed with the whole experience, from purchase to activation to file conversion. Nice work dev!

• edited August 2019

A lot of drumsounds from a Maschine kit rely heavy on effects... This app only converts the kits with the raw samples right - it doesn't flatten the drumsounds with effects?

• @SlowwFloww said:
    A lot of drumsounds from a Maschine kit rely heavy on effects... This app only converts the kits with the raw samples right - it doesn't flatten the drumsounds with effects?

I think it's just reorganizing the original samples and packaging them in the Beatmaker format. I love that they included an ergonomic feature that makes it easier to play the kit in BM3.

• @elgrayso I purchased but I’m having problems with the licensing. I drag and drop the license, saved with my email and license number info and nothing happens. I wish there was a form option, also, for this. I’m Running a Mac Pro 2013 Mac OS high Sierra (10.13.6) thanks

• edited August 2019

@robertreynolds said:

@SlowwFloww said:

I think it's just reorganizing the original samples and packaging them in the Beatmaker format. I love that they included an ergonomic feature that makes it easier to play the kit in BM3.

that's too bad.. that means the kits won't sound the same.. I rather render the drumsounds with the fx first when exporting..

• I had the same problem with licensing. I dragged my licensing textfile w email and number onto the app but nothing happened. Using Mac OS 10.14.1

• @crullerz said:
    I had the same problem with licensing. I dragged my licensing textfile w email and number onto the app but nothing happened. Using Mac OS 10.14.1

It’s been a show stopper for me. Please update us if u solve it

• edited August 2019

@ipadbeatmaking @crullerz

Hello! Sorry you are having issues. Check out the Installation video and let me know if you did all these same steps.

Then message us here if you still have issues:
    https://www.kit-maker.com/contact-us/

EDIT: A couple people have had issues with the licensing, typically the issue has been entering the wrong email address. The email to use is your gumroad account email address, which may be different from the paypal/payment email in your receipt (which we realize can be confusing!).

• @elgrayso said:
    @ipadbeatmaking @crullerz

Hello! Sorry you are having issues. Check out the Installation video and let me know if you did all these same steps.

Then message us here if you still have issues:
    https://www.kit-maker.com/contact-us/

EDIT: A couple people have had issues with the licensing, typically the issue has been entering the wrong email address. The email to use is your gumroad account email address, which may be different from the paypal/payment email in your receipt (which we realize can be confusing!).

Yes I did all those steps. Still not working. And my gumroad and Paypal are the same email. Thanks.

• @ipadbeatmaking Please get in touch with us using the contact form and we can definitely help you out. I believe I know which user email is yours but I don't want to post it in public to ask. We'll get you up and running but direct messaging will work better to sort this out :) Thanks!

• @elgrayso said:
    @ipadbeatmaking Please get in touch with us using the contact form and we can definitely help you out. I believe I know which user email is yours but I don't want to post it in public to ask. We'll get you up and running but direct messaging will work better to sort this out :) Thanks!

Ok. Sent

• edited August 2019

Update: Got it working! Great customer service on this one. Thanks @elgrayso for your help!

• edited August 2019

Finally got around to trying this and it's fantastic. Need to start installing expansions to migrate stuff to my iPads.

It would be great if 3rd Maschine kits or homemade mxgrp files could be converted as well.

• Ideally, what I'd like to see if you drag and drop 16 samples into Kit Maker, it automatically makes it out of those.

• Im so pissed my damn imac video card took a shit i cant even try it yet

• edited August 2019

This thing is incredible. I’m guessing I have somewhere in the neighborhood of 50 NI Maschine expansions that I’ve purchased over the years and this thing converted them in mere minutes. They import into BM3 flawlessly and open up a whole pallet of sounds I didn’t have access to before on iOS. @elgrayso Please please please make a nanostudio 2 version of this I will buy this software again via update, or a NS2 only version for double, triple or quadruple the price.

• edited September 2019

Took a day of syncing banks to Dropbox and loading onto iPads, but 50 expansions converted with 100s of kits. BM3 is back for me, even I only use for drums and samples, this is great.

I guess syncing via USB and iTunes would be faster but why... ☺️

• A very good friend made me a script which converts the Kit Maker Maschine library to NanoStudio 2 Slate format and keeps the correct pad order!

Download the BeatNano script here - https://www.dropbox.com/s/1sjxkgru5vhgwxu/BeatNano.zip?dl=0

I've made a short tutorial video for anyone not familiar with Python and using Terminal etc, and how to copy over the library using the WebDAV in NanoStudio. You can also see how smooth browsing the kits in Slate is towards the end. I made this on macOS, but the process is basically the same on Windows.

Instructions:

1. Download and install Python 3 - https://www.python.org/downloads/

2. Duplicate BeatMaker 2 kits folder to another location

3. Copy “BeatNano.py” and “Package.slt” files to the duplicate folder

4. Open Terminal - type “cd “ and drag the duplicate folder to terminal, press enter

5. Run script with “python3 BeatNano.py”

6. Copy all library folders to “Instruments/Slate/User” folder using the WebDav in Nanostudio 2 settings, or Airdrop to Files app.

Enjoy!

• Ok.. how about a BM3\NS2 to Maschine kit\group maker..

• Stupid question: I have Komplete Ultimate 11 (hoping to upgrade to 12 during Black Friday), and I think I have Maschine expansions as part of that. I don't have Maschine, however (yet...) Do I have Maschine kits? I haven't been able to figure that out and finally assumed that I have content that's locked away without having actual Maschine.

• So, are these created BM3 kits shareable? 😏
    Anybody in a sharing mood, perhaps?

• Bought. Good stuff. It's now iMaschine if NI had bothered doing anything else with that app. As an aside it has nudged me to try using BM3 a bit since I bought it during the initial sale. It's quite good, isn't it? Esp for control of external hardware...

• @Liquidmantis said:
    Stupid question: I have Komplete Ultimate 11 (hoping to upgrade to 12 during Black Friday), and I think I have Maschine expansions as part of that. I don't have Maschine, however (yet...) Do I have Maschine kits? I haven't been able to figure that out and finally assumed that I have content that's locked away without having actual Maschine.

Komplete 12 Ultimate Collectors edition has all of them expect maybe the last 2