AUM statesafe problem ... time out

Hi to all!

I have a problem with the statesafe of AUM in AB. I am using AB in combination with AUM. In AB I load some standalone Apps an route the signals to AUM-channels. In AUM I load some other apps as AUs. With my old ipad saving the setup was no problem. Now I bought an iPad Pro and on this device I get the message „AUM statesafe failed. Time out“ if I try to safe my setup in AB.

Someone else have this issue? Is there something I can do?

Thx & regards

Comments

  • I have noticed this somewhat frequently, but can't determine exactly why.

    It seems to happen more frequently when AUM in under a heavy load, so especially when AUM's transport is running, etc. Stopping everything seems to help.

    Sometimes however I can't seem to update an existing Audiobus preset, AUM will keep timing out. What often works is saving as a brand new Audiobus preset instead of updating an existing one.

  • @aplourde said:
    I have noticed this somewhat frequently, but can't determine exactly why.

    It seems to happen more frequently when AUM in under a heavy load, so especially when AUM's transport is running, etc. Stopping everything seems to help.

    Sometimes however I can't seem to update an existing Audiobus preset, AUM will keep timing out. What often works is saving as a brand new Audiobus preset instead of updating an existing one.

    There are some things in the latest AB beta that may help with this issue.

  • Are you guys seeing this timeout stuff with the latest version of Audiobus on the app store? Should be fixed there I think

  • @Michael. I’m getting the same thing trying to save an AB preset with AUM in the input slot containing several channels, mostly AU’s and 1 IAA. Pro 11.
    I’m getting the same message as @Lycaan

  • Which Audiobus version?

  • edited June 26

    I use the latest AB Version 3.4.1

    I am just wondering because I recognice this issue only on my iPad pro...on my older ipad 2017 I never had problems with statesave AUM

  • Hmm okay. Let me look into it.

  • @Michael said:
    Which Audiobus version?

    Also latest version for me.

  • @Michael said:
    Hmm okay. Let me look into it.

    Great thx!

  • edited June 27

    Okay, think I can resolve this - it's actually a bug that was in the SDK, now fixed since the last update but needs developers to update it in their apps, so the fix will trickle out. Until then I'll just up the retry count a bit, should be fine.

  • @Michael said:
    Okay, think I can resolve this - it's actually a bug that was in the SDK, now fixed since the last update but needs developers to update it in their apps, so the fix will trickle out. Until then I'll just up the retry count a bit, should be fine.

    Awesome. Thanks Michael. It’s the only glitch I’ve run into with the Pro 11” since I got it. Only had it a week but I’ve been putting it through the paces.
    I’m guessing there’ll be plenty more.
    Always is right?

  • C'est la vie!

  • @Michael said:
    Okay, think I can resolve this - it's actually a bug that was in the SDK, now fixed since the last update but needs developers to update it in their apps, so the fix will trickle out. Until then I'll just up the retry count a bit, should be fine.

    Thx a lot!

  • @Ben said:
    It’s the only glitch I’ve run into with the Pro 11” since I got it.

    Same here

  • Okay, just released the new version of Audiobus: this should be all good now. Let me know if not!

  • Hi Michael, great thank you very much. I will try it out in afternoon and let you how it works 😄

  • Sorry for late response. All is working fine now, thx.

Sign In or Register to comment.