PSA: Don't update to iOS 12.4 if you use apps in AB output slot or IAA apps that use the mic.
https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/34030/urgent-psa-hold-off-updating-to-ios-12-4-if-you-use-apps-in-output-slot-in-audiobus

Looking for a feedback / bit crush / down sampler combination

Hello there, for my drums I am looking for a combination of feedback and bit crush or down sampling. Are there any apps out there for this? Is there one out there that can do both together? I only had feedback control so far in the Filtatron app but seriously I hated that one in the end for the poor sample import and export... despite sounding so good :(

Comments

• Good question... I love Filtatron's FX but never open it. Anything close would be useful.
    Some Synth's expose their FX and Filters so that might be the answer... SynthMaster One?

• @christsinfamie said:
    Hello there, for my drums I am looking for a combination of feedback and bit crush or down sampling. Are there any apps out there for this? Is there one out there that can do both together? I only had feedback control so far in the Filtatron app but seriously I hated that one in the end for the poor sample import and export... despite sounding so good :(

If it sounds good use it then, just sounds like you need a new fix

• @oat_phipps said:

@christsinfamie said:

If it sounds good use it then, just sounds like you need a new fix

@oat_phipps is that not what the OP is saying

• edited April 16

I am not sure what you mean by feedback.
    Filter resonance or delay effect or amp feedback?

• Try SHAPER by K-Device it can do some great things.

• Degrader by Klevgrand

• @Hkor said:
    Try SHAPER by K-Device it can do some great things.

Yup, big plus one here. Distortion, gate, bit crush, compression and resonance (feedback) all under one roof.

• thank you guys, shaper looks very promising!