Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Looking for a feedback / bit crush / down sampler combination

Hello there, for my drums I am looking for a combination of feedback and bit crush or down sampling. Are there any apps out there for this? Is there one out there that can do both together? I only had feedback control so far in the Filtatron app but seriously I hated that one in the end for the poor sample import and export... despite sounding so good :(

Comments

• Good question... I love Filtatron's FX but never open it. Anything close would be useful.
    Some Synth's expose their FX and Filters so that might be the answer... SynthMaster One?

• @christsinfamie said:
    Hello there, for my drums I am looking for a combination of feedback and bit crush or down sampling. Are there any apps out there for this? Is there one out there that can do both together? I only had feedback control so far in the Filtatron app but seriously I hated that one in the end for the poor sample import and export... despite sounding so good :(

If it sounds good use it then, just sounds like you need a new fix

• @oat_phipps said:

@christsinfamie said:

If it sounds good use it then, just sounds like you need a new fix

@oat_phipps is that not what the OP is saying

• edited April 2019

I am not sure what you mean by feedback.
    Filter resonance or delay effect or amp feedback?

• Try SHAPER by K-Device it can do some great things.

• Degrader by Klevgrand

• @Hkor said:
    Try SHAPER by K-Device it can do some great things.

Yup, big plus one here. Distortion, gate, bit crush, compression and resonance (feedback) all under one roof.

• thank you guys, shaper looks very promising!