Audiobus: Use your music apps together.
What is Audiobus? — Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.Download on the App Store
Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.
[Work in progress] New AUv3 MIDI Sequencer App
Hey all! I'm working on this new AUv3 MIDI sequencer app for a while and I'm very excited about it. I have some early development footage that might give you some idea about it. Your comments and feature requests are very welcome. I'm planning to release it in a month or so. Of course, it depends on my spare time apart from my full-time work but I'm working very hard on it
A few words about it:
- It's fully built on my open-source music theory engine, like my other bud apps.
- You may sequence notes and/or chords in a key and a scale you want.
- You may also assign individual off-scale notes or chords for each step. (With MIDI learn or from virtual keyboard)
- Infinite amount of steps (Please consider the size of your RAM ).
- Pitch bend, modulation, gate, rate, velocity for each step. (And more MIDI CC in future updates)
- A very fun to use master fader that you can shift the values. (Or assign master's value to each step)
- Audiobus, Ableton Link, AUv3, Standalone for iPhone/iPad.
Those are all implemented. I'm working on the optimization and UI/UX now.
I'll announce a testflight build in the near future before the release.