[Work in progress] New AUv3 MIDI Sequencer App
Hey all! I'm working on this new AUv3 MIDI sequencer app for a while and I'm very excited about it. I have some early development footage that might give you some idea about it. Your comments and feature requests are very welcome. I'm planning to release it in a month or so. Of course, it depends on my spare time apart from my full-time work but I'm working very hard on it
A few words about it:
- It's fully built on my open-source music theory engine, like my other bud apps.
- You may sequence notes and/or chords in a key and a scale you want.
- You may also assign individual off-scale notes or chords for each step. (With MIDI learn or from virtual keyboard)
- Infinite amount of steps (Please consider the size of your RAM ).
- Pitch bend, modulation, gate, rate, velocity for each step. (And more MIDI CC in future updates)
- A very fun to use master fader that you can shift the values. (Or assign master's value to each step)
- Audiobus, Ableton Link, AUv3, Standalone for iPhone/iPad.
Those are all implemented. I'm working on the optimization and UI/UX now.
I'll announce a testflight build in the near future before the release.