Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

The Prodigy's Keith Flint dies aged 49

Comments

• @lukesleepwalker said:

@MonzoPro said:

@Mull said:

@MonzoPro said:

@Mull said:

@CRAKROX said:

@e121 said:
    "Come to me all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." -Jesus Christ

Did not know the man, didn't even particularly like his music, but wish I could have told him this. He still could have rocked out, played music, etc. That's the thing about the light of Christ, it fills you with life.

I’m sure your post is well intentioned however to believe that depression/mental illness can be “cured” by a religious intervention is both foolish and glib.

And we can leave it there I think, Gentlemen. For me, I cant believe Keith is gone. I burned out Experience, Jilted and Fat of the land...every step of my youth was soundtracked by Keith and the lads. So sad. I'm still partly deaf from seeing them in a field in Glasgow supported by Placebo and Aphex Twin ( good god, go see Aphex Twin) and they were monsters. Gone too soon.

Aphex Twin + The Prodigy sounds like a bloody good night. Read somewhere else someone had hearing problems after one of their gigs though.

Was so loud, I remember it was hard to walk. That cant be good for ya

I walked in front of the bass stack at a Hawkwind gig once - there was a nice clear space so I thought I’d nip through. Lemmy hit a chord on his bass so loudly I actually slid across the hall.

Now that's moving some air.

I hope you told Lemmy about this, he would have been proud ! :D

• R.I.P. Keith!

• @CRAKROX said:

@e121 said:
    "Come to me all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." -Jesus Christ

Did not know the man, didn't even particularly like his music, but wish I could have told him this. He still could have rocked out, played music, etc. That's the thing about the light of Christ, it fills you with life.

I’m sure your post is well intentioned however to believe that depression/mental illness can be “cured” by a religious intervention is both foolish and glib.

Yeah you're right, I guess we should ignore the countless testimony we have of people finding life in Christ, and overcoming all types of affliction including depression and mental health issues.

You should probably avoid trying to talk about things you know nothing about, that way you avoid looking like such a moron.

• @e121 said:

@CRAKROX said:

@e121 said:

Yeah you're right, I guess we should ignore the countless testimony we have of people finding life in Christ, and overcoming all types of affliction including depression and mental health issues.

You should probably avoid trying to talk about things you know nothing about, that way you avoid looking like such a moron.

That’s not very ‘Christian’ of you.

Ignoring evidence is the only thing keeping religion going.

• This was tweeted by James Blunt.

@JamesBlunt: At the Q Awards years ago, when @NoelGallagher was saying he was leaving Ibiza because I’d moved there, and @Damonalbarn refused to be in the same picture as me, and @paulwellerHQ was saying he’d rather eat his own shit than work with me, Keith Flint came over, gave me a hug, and said how thrilled he was for my success.

Keith, I only met you once, but I shed a tear at the news of your death. In our business, there are no prizes for being kind, but if there was, that Grammy would be yours.

———

I love how Keith was so undjudgemental. I read many articles about the Prodigy over the years and James Blunt’s opinions were echoed by many.

Also goes to prove you can be the coolest dude without being a dick. He was an inspiration in more ways than one.

I’m off to start a fire.

• @klownshed said:
    This was tweeted by James Blunt.

@JamesBlunt: At the Q Awards years ago, when @NoelGallagher was saying he was leaving Ibiza because I’d moved there, and @Damonalbarn refused to be in the same picture as me, and @paulwellerHQ was saying he’d rather eat his own shit than work with me, Keith Flint came over, gave me a hug, and said how thrilled he was for my success.

Keith, I only met you once, but I shed a tear at the news of your death. In our business, there are no prizes for being kind, but if there was, that Grammy would be yours.

———

I love how Keith was so undjudgemental. I read many articles about the Prodigy over the years and James Blunt’s opinions were echoed by many.

Also goes to prove you can be the coolest dude without being a dick. He was an inspiration in more ways than one.

I’m off to start a fire.

Perhaps if someone had showed him that same kindness back he would still be here :(

• He was a genuine good guy. Just have a look at any of the testimonies from the people that knew him and watch any of his interviews on YT; they give a true indication of the real person behind the crazy act everyone saw on stage. To me, the unjudgemental friendliness is a characteristic of the early rave days when everyone from all walks of life were just having a great time together, without any of the bullshit that went hand in hand with the rest of the world.

You will be missed, Keith. :'(

• i'd imagine there was a lot of kind people in his life. but a middle aged man without a family living on his own would make a whole world of loneliness

• edited March 2019

@e121 said:

@CRAKROX said:

@e121 said:

@e121 said:

@CRAKROX said:

@e121 said:

Now that’s not a very Christian attitude is it ?

What happened to turning the other cheek ?

You come across as the type of born again fundamentalist (Prolife, anti-theory of evolution, abstinence preaching) who seem to populate a large part of the U.S. that gives real christians a bad name.

As for your assumptions about myself and my life you’re way off the mark, considering I attended a C of E School, was confirmed as a teenager and was also a choir and alter boy, regularly attending church when younger, I’d say my understanding of both Christianity and the church is better than you imagine.

However I stand by my view that if you’re ill be it cancer, mental health problems or a broken leg, medical science (whether through physical, chemical or talking therapies) is the best approach rather than prayers to whichever invisible special friend you believe in.

• @CRAKROX said:

@e121 said:

@CRAKROX said:

@e121 said:

@e121 said:

@CRAKROX said:

@e121 said:

You come across as the type of born again fundamentalist (Prolife, anti-theory of evolution, abstinence preaching) who seem to populate a large part of the U.S. that gives real christians a bad name.

As for your assumptions about myself and my life you’re way off the mark, considering I attended a C of E School, was confirmed as a teenager and was also a choir and alter boy, regularly attending church when younger, I’d say my understanding of both Christianity and the church is better than you imagine.

However I stand by my view that if you’re ill be it cancer, mental health problems or a broken leg, medical science (whether through physical, chemical or talking therapies) is the best approach rather than prayers to whichever invisible special friend you believe in.

I often call God on the big white telephone in the bathroom after heavy drinking sessions :D

• @AndyPlankton said:

@CRAKROX said:

@e121 said:

@CRAKROX said:

@e121 said:

@e121 said:

@CRAKROX said:

@e121 said:

I often call God on the big white telephone in the bathroom after heavy drinking sessions :D

Amen brother, I’ve communed in the same fashion myself. :-)

• I was wanting to post Breathe to the ideal pop song thread since a few weeks ago, as it frequently comes up on my playlist and I like listening to it. The last time, a few weeks ago, I thought it would fit as a very well designed pop song (if stylistically edgy).

Of course, logging in has been impossible all that time, and it only seems to have been fixed just this minute, so I’m a bit late with that. I’m out in Gibraltar for a week and on twitter I discover a small selection of people dying – Keith, and now Magenta Devine. I hope this isn’t another 2016!

• @klownshed said:

@e121 said:

@CRAKROX said:

@e121 said:

Another one, trying to speak about something he knows nothing about. God is not mocked, you reap what you sow. Sow a bunch of trash like all that garbage music from the 90s and look what happens, you end up like Cobain and Staley and all the rest: Strung out, and eventually dead. Chris Cornell made, for a while. Now we have this guy from Prodigy.

But I guess you're probably right, just give in to the Rothschild and Rockefeller world, the roughly 8,000 or so who enslave humanity through information control and pharmaceuticals. Both things prophesied in the Bible by the way, but no you're right, keeping the blinders on and living in darkness is probably the way to go.

• @e121 said:

@klownshed said:

@e121 said:

@CRAKROX said:

@e121 said:

Another one, trying to speak about something he knows nothing about. God is not mocked, you reap what you sow. Sow a bunch of trash like all that garbage music from the 90s and look what happens, you end up like Cobain and Staley and all the rest: Strung out, and eventually dead. Chris Cornell made, for a while. Now we have this guy from Prodigy.

But I guess you're probably right, just give in to the Rothschild and Rockefeller world, the roughly 8,000 or so who enslave humanity through information control and pharmaceuticals. Both things prophesied in the Bible by the way, but no you're right, keeping the blinders on and living in darkness is probably the way to go.

You’re not going to make many friends with that comment. If you’re the Christian you claim to be, then you’re doing a great job of hiding it. I think it’s about time we left Keith to rest in peace and have this thread closed.

• @CRAKROX said:

@e121 said:

@CRAKROX said:

@e121 said:

@e121 said:

@CRAKROX said:

@e121 said:

Oh, boo hoo, can't stand someone holding a mirror up to yourself. The lesson of turning the other cheek has to do with anger and retaliation through physical violence. Are you really so wimpy as to be hurt by being exposed as completely ignorant?

Attending church as a child because your parents had you do it has very little with understanding the power of God. All you've really done is fall for the false division made between science and religion, as if you have to choose. Luke was a doctor, and nowhere in the Bible does it say it has to be an either or, but the power of God is real. The guy who started Sweet Bread Ministires has some of the most powerful testimony I've heard, a near death experience and a creative miracle. Some TV network even tried to debunk it, but couldn't. You even had that dude from another 90s band, Korn, be touched by The Holy Spirit and kick drugs pretty quickly. He's still rocking.

There's a great misconception about Christ, and a lot of that comes by deliberate deceit. That deceit is countered by what the Bible actually says, and then yes all the testimony from people who take the time to find out what it says and then experience it for themselves.

There's that well known and often misused verse, "You will know the truth and the truth will set you free." It's so often misused because people don't include the verse before it: "If you continue in my word you are my disciples indeed, and..."

If all that sounds like some sort of burden, you have only been duped by the deliberate deceit. I go back to my original post: "Come to me all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." -Jesus Christ

But straight is the way and narrow is the gate, and there are few who find it. For whatever reason, people keep choosing darkness. It's a great mystery to me.

• kinkin
    edited March 2019

I was writing , what I considered a reasonable response to your posts @e121 , but then you posted again.
    Your a dick, I have nothing further to add.

• @Beathoven said:

@e121 said:

@klownshed said:

@e121 said:

@CRAKROX said:

@e121 said:

You’re not going to make many friends with that comment. If you’re the Christian you claim to be, then you’re doing a great job of hiding it. I think it’s about time we left Keith to rest in peace and have this thread closed.

Oh give me a break. You're saying Jesus never compared that Syrophoenician women to a dog? Never turned over any money tables in the temple? Be ye angry and sin not. If you have a sin against me then state it. Otherwise keep you misconceptions to yourself. I've only spoken truth, offered love, and stood up for Christ. If you're offended by these things that's your own problem.

• @kin said:
    I was writing , what I considered a reasonable response to your posts @e121 , but then you posted again.
    Your a dick, I have nothing further to add.

Well it's nice to see that you're easily offended over nothing. Another cry baby, good grief.

• @e121 - I started this thread as a tribute to Keith, after hearing the sad news of his death.

Your trolling is neither welcome, nor appropriate. Can you do it somewhere else please?

^ polite version.

• Maybe you two should take this to private messages and let the rest of us remember a performer who had great impact on our musical paths?

• @Tarekith said:
    Maybe you two should take this to private messages and let the rest of us remember a performer who had great impact on our musical paths?

+1

• @MonzoPro said:
    @e121 - I started this thread as a tribute to Keith, after hearing the sad news of his death.

Your trolling is neither welcome, nor appropriate. Can you do it somewhere else please?

^ polite version.

Not trolling. My original post was also directed at people in mourning, so it's entirely appropriate, and all the rest were just perfectly legitimate responses.

This stuff spirals down pretty quickly, and we're smack dab in the middle of another downward swing. So no, I'm not going to be silent. I've seen this BS happen before.

• @Tarekith said:
    Maybe you two should take this to private messages and let the rest of us remember a performer who had great impact on our musical paths?

If that path is one of death and despair, then no I'm sorry, I'm not going to ignore that aspect of it.

• FFS people! God forbid I wanted Keith Flint to live. Do you even listen to yourselves?!?! This is LIFE we're talking about here, your God given life! Debate that fact whether it's God given or not, but FFS live!

• edited March 2019
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Hi, hello e121. It’s Satan here, just to let you know I’m waiting for you. I’ve got the lubricant. It’s made of sand. You’ll love it baby. Kisses.
    Ps I’ve already started the fire.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Max23 said:
    I miss the good old times when it didn't matter who you were, what you looked like, and what you did.

Did those times ever exist? It would be lovely if they did.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @klownshed said:

@Max23 said:
    I miss the good old times when it didn't matter who you were, what you looked like, and what you did.

Did those times ever exist? It would be lovely if they did.

They did. I remember them whilst “dancing” in fields across the south of England between 1991 and 1993