Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

The Prodigy's Keith Flint dies aged 49

13»

Comments

• I have been to the Reading festival a few times in the early noughties. I have a few stand out memories. Apex twin, Ladytron, arcade fire, Foo fighters, Feeder, electric six (they came on and the crowd shouted “Gay Bar! gay Bar! Gay Bar!” After every song. They played “Gay Bar” and the crowd went wild. Then they left leaving electric six to play the rest of the set to an empty tent!).

But the Prodigy in 2002 are up there. Keith totally owned that stage. That’s how I will always remember Keith Flint. Proper Rock/Rave Star. He was 1 year younger than me.

• edited March 2019
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • At least the Prodigy taught people how to safely cross the road.

• edited March 2019

@e121 said:

@CRAKROX said:

@e121 said:

@CRAKROX said:

@e121 said:
    "Come to me all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." -Jesus Christ

Did not know the man, didn't even particularly like his music, but wish I could have told him this. He still could have rocked out, played music, etc. That's the thing about the light of Christ, it fills you with life.

I’m sure your post is well intentioned however to believe that depression/mental illness can be “cured” by a religious intervention is both foolish and glib.

Yeah you're right, I guess we should ignore the countless testimony we have of people finding life in Christ, and overcoming all types of affliction including depression and mental health issues.

You should probably avoid trying to talk about things you know nothing about, that way you avoid looking like such a moron.

@e121 said:

@CRAKROX said:

@e121 said:
    "Come to me all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." -Jesus Christ

Did not know the man, didn't even particularly like his music, but wish I could have told him this. He still could have rocked out, played music, etc. That's the thing about the light of Christ, it fills you with life.

I’m sure your post is well intentioned however to believe that depression/mental illness can be “cured” by a religious intervention is both foolish and glib.

Yeah you're right, I guess we should ignore the countless testimony we have of people finding life in Christ, and overcoming all types of affliction including depression and mental health issues.

You should probably avoid trying to talk about things you know nothing about, that way you avoid looking like such a moron.

Now that’s not a very Christian attitude is it ?

What happened to turning the other cheek ?

You come across as the type of born again fundamentalist (Prolife, anti-theory of evolution, abstinence preaching) who seem to populate a large part of the U.S. that gives real christians a bad name.

As for your assumptions about myself and my life you’re way off the mark, considering I attended a C of E School, was confirmed as a teenager and was also a choir and alter boy, regularly attending church when younger, I’d say my understanding of both Christianity and the church is better than you imagine.

However I stand by my view that if you’re ill be it cancer, mental health problems or a broken leg, medical science (whether through physical, chemical or talking therapies) is the best approach rather than prayers to whichever invisible special friend you believe in.

Oh, boo hoo, can't stand someone holding a mirror up to yourself. The lesson of turning the other cheek has to do with anger and retaliation through physical violence. Are you really so wimpy as to be hurt by being exposed as completely ignorant?

Attending church as a child because your parents had you do it has very little with understanding the power of God. All you've really done is fall for the false division made between science and religion, as if you have to choose. Luke was a doctor, and nowhere in the Bible does it say it has to be an either or, but the power of God is real. The guy who started Sweet Bread Ministires has some of the most powerful testimony I've heard, a near death experience and a creative miracle. Some TV network even tried to debunk it, but couldn't. You even had that dude from another 90s band, Korn, be touched by The Holy Spirit and kick drugs pretty quickly. He's still rocking.

There's a great misconception about Christ, and a lot of that comes by deliberate deceit. That deceit is countered by what the Bible actually says, and then yes all the testimony from people who take the time to find out what it says and then experience it for themselves.

There's that well known and often misused verse, "You will know the truth and the truth will set you free." It's so often misused because people don't include the verse before it: "If you continue in my word you are my disciples indeed, and..."

If all that sounds like some sort of burden, you have only been duped by the deliberate deceit. I go back to my original post: "Come to me all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." -Jesus Christ

But straight is the way and narrow is the gate, and there are few who find it. For whatever reason, people keep choosing darkness. It's a great mystery to me.

Ha ha you really are the worst type of self righteous born again happy clapper, your brand of supposed Christianity is far away from the gentle loving religion practised by the C of E.

I think it’s you that can’t stand the fact that others can plainly see your hypocrisy and it cracks your fragile self important world view.
    I mean to pop up in the first place to claim that your particular brand of faith would automatically save someone from suicide is crass, insensitive and shows a complete lack of understanding about the actual matter.

Oh and a little thought for you

“Throughout recorded history, we can count anywhere from 8,000–12,000 gods who have been worshiped”

Just because yours is currently one of the few in fashion don’t make the mistake of thinking you’re right, another few hundred or thousand years and you’ll probably be in the same situation as Mithraism, Tengriism or Vedism.

Or to put it another way your really should have an E and go dancing in a field all night listening to the music from the era that Keith Flint belonged to, you might become a little more self aware and empathetic to your fellow man.