Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Audio Modeling - Prototype of SWAM Cello AUv3 running on iPad,

2»

Comments

• edited November 2020

@GovernorSilver said:
    @audiomodeling This pleases me quite a bit! And I appreciate the nod in your choice of melody.

;)

Are these brass instruments going to be available as IAPs in GeoShred?

Nope, these will be available as our native SWAM for iOS Apps and AUv3 plugins. Public Beta Program is starting in a few days, stay tuned!

• No IAP for GeoShred is a bummer. But will revisit the Audio Modeling app after I get a real MPE controller, which is the Osmose that I have on pre-order, as I understand this app will allow multiple MIDI parameters to be mapped to the same note.

GeoShred's GeoSWAM instruments have spoiled me with the ability to control pitch, growl, vibrato, volume, and pitch bend all with just one finger, instead of having to use the other hand for expression.

• Thanks man. Still sounds wrong though. Why wasn't I consulted when they named it!

• @GovernorSilver said:
    No IAP for GeoShred is a bummer. But will revisit the Audio Modeling app after I get a real MPE controller, which is the Osmose that I have on pre-order, as I understand this app will allow multiple MIDI parameters to be mapped to the same note.

GeoShred's GeoSWAM instruments have spoiled me with the ability to control pitch, growl, vibrato, volume, and pitch bend all with just one finger, instead of having to use the other hand for expression.

You will still be able to control SWAM Apps using the GeoShred control surface trough Virtual MIDI ports.

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:

Thanks man. Still sounds wrong though. Why wasn't I consulted when they named it!

Are you a trombone maker?

• They just released the beta for brass on ipad OS and it's really top notch stuff and very solidly built on initial play.

• I guess impossible to say but any rumours on whether the pricing will be more than Geoshred IAP?

• @Ailerom said:
    I guess impossible to say but any rumours on whether the pricing will be more than Geoshred IAP?

I believe they will be more expensive -- and also richer in features.

• @espiegel123 said:

@Ailerom said:
    I guess impossible to say but any rumours on whether the pricing will be more than Geoshred IAP?

I believe they will be more expensive -- and also richer in features.

Thanks. I suppose another factor is playability. Depending on how well you work with Geoshred, vs keys or MPE or whatever the SWAM version supports.

• Very excited for SWAM on IOS. I just purchased Camelot Pro and am enjoying using that, it will be very useful for live performances.

How do you get on the beta tester list?

• @Beaker said:
    Very excited for SWAM on IOS. I just purchased Camelot Pro and am enjoying using that, it will be very useful for live performances.

How do you get on the beta tester list?

Found it https://audiomodeling.com/beta-program/brass-ios-beta/#1607619093094-7c18d29b-2316