Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Can You Beat This?/ biggest app collection!

2»

Comments

• What no bebot?!

• @tja said:

@J_B1GS said:
    Too many to list:

Hehehe, :D :)
    Was laughing hard ;)

I am currently at 689 Apps total, and I counted my musical Apps in some older topic.
    Of course, I increased that number meanwhile.
    @LinearLineman maybe you can remind me by PM?

Anyway, 1440 Apps is massive!!!!
    But it seems you need to upgrade, with your 1,47 GB left you have your shoulders at the wall :D :)

Or maybe better, get away with that videos.

LOL...
    Constantly shuffling apps on and off the iPad, 90% of the 1440 are music related; obviosly not using all of them all the time, but as I get reminded here on the forum of some of the older Apps its nice to Bring back memories of some of my older projects and get back to using them!

Time for a 512gb iPad Pro me thinks🤔

• @J_B1GS said:

@tja said:

@J_B1GS said:
    Too many to list:

Hehehe, :D :)
    Was laughing hard ;)

I am currently at 689 Apps total, and I counted my musical Apps in some older topic.
    Of course, I increased that number meanwhile.
    @LinearLineman maybe you can remind me by PM?

Anyway, 1440 Apps is massive!!!!
    But it seems you need to upgrade, with your 1,47 GB left you have your shoulders at the wall :D :)

Or maybe better, get away with that videos.

LOL...
    Constantly shuffling apps on and off the iPad, 90% of the 1440 are music related; obviosly not using all of them all the time, but as I get reminded here on the forum of some of the older Apps its nice to Bring back memories of some of my older projects and get back to using them!

Time for a 512gb iPad Pro me thinks🤔

512gb is definitely a godsend. It spoils the flow having to constantly swap and download apps ... TBH, I'm already wishing I had the new 1TB .. I use my iPad 85% of the time for music, around 15% gaming/other and I've already run out of space, especially since some of the recent games are getting to be quite massive. (Civ 6, etc) ..

If primarily using for music, 512 should be more than enough.

• but, but, but you dont have Shire Whistle. whats wrong with you?

Got it on PC, kontakt ;) .. Love the embertone stuff, just waiting for a sale before I get the iOS one. For now I get by with a good selection of flutes from iSymphonic and Sampletank.

• @stormbeats said:
    I bet the persons never completed one basic simple project - or a complete track

😿

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@MonzoPro said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Guilty.

As the late Viv Stanshall once said: “If I had all the money I’ve spent on apps, I’d spend it on apps”.

Ah. Sir Viv. While there are (of course) eccentrics the world over, there is something about ours that always particularly appeals (to me). I actually think we take our renaissance men and describe them as eccentrics not really knowing what to best do with them otherwise. And he was surely that.

As for the apps and the money spent, it's an odd accumulator. I don't ever think to myself That's another fucking loaf of bread!.... :)

I just did a quick tot-up of my app spending over the last 4 months (yeah, I know), as I've jumped back on the bus recently. Bit of a shock, until I broke it down and worked it out to just over a fiver per week. Since I don't drink that much, don't take drugs, don't smoke (as Adam Ant once said, what do you do?), don't go and watch sport, rarely go to gigs, don't have an expensive mid-life-crisis motorbike, dress in rags etc. I don't think anyone could bregrudge me that.

There, nicely justified.

• @MonzoPro said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@MonzoPro said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Guilty.

As the late Viv Stanshall once said: “If I had all the money I’ve spent on apps, I’d spend it on apps”.

Ah. Sir Viv. While there are (of course) eccentrics the world over, there is something about ours that always particularly appeals (to me). I actually think we take our renaissance men and describe them as eccentrics not really knowing what to best do with them otherwise. And he was surely that.

As for the apps and the money spent, it's an odd accumulator. I don't ever think to myself That's another fucking loaf of bread!.... :)

I just did a quick tot-up of my app spending over the last 4 months (yeah, I know), as I've jumped back on the bus recently. Bit of a shock, until I broke it down and worked it out to just over a fiver per week. Since I don't drink that much, don't take drugs, don't smoke (as Adam Ant once said, what do you do?), don't go and watch sport, rarely go to gigs, don't have an expensive mid-life-crisis motorbike, dress in rags etc. I don't think anyone could bregrudge me that.

There, nicely justified.

Please. The very fact that we feel the need to (Maarrm), but you're right. I never used to think 'well, that's another bottle of wine this week', let alone the fags (which were, to be fair, far cheaper back when Winston was on the throne etc etc). I'm not wholly convinced that some of the momentary thinking about app purchases isn't actually more to do with the reality that many will stay largely unused AND that the stuff I have already is more than enough to write the songs I want to as well and thus, shock, horror, the purchasing cycle may in many ways be procrastinatory in nature....the very idea.

Ah well. Long time dead etc. :)

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@MonzoPro said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@MonzoPro said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Guilty.

There, nicely justified.

Please. The very fact that we feel the need to (Maarrm), but you're right. I never used to think 'well, that's another bottle of wine this week', let alone the fags (which were, to be fair, far cheaper back when Winston was on the throne etc etc). I'm not wholly convinced that some of the momentary thinking about app purchases isn't actually more to do with the reality that many will stay largely unused AND that the stuff I have already is more than enough to write the songs I want to as well and thus, shock, horror, the purchasing cycle may in many ways be procrastinatory in nature....the very idea.

Ah well. Long time dead etc. :)

Yeah, there's a certain guilt about the unused folder, but even the worst offenders will have had at least an hours worth of fun squeezed out of them - and that's probably going to be cheaper than an hour down the pub. I know what you mean though - most of my friends will have never spent money on an app in their life - Mrs Monzo looks at me in complete bewilderment that I actually pay for stuff on my devices.

Long time dead - my mates are dropping like flies at the moment, so I'm spending it while I can, you never know what's around the corner etc.

• Yeah, well I've got the 4th of July special limited edition Beanie Baby!