Can You Beat This?/ biggest app collection!

Well, this list came across my desk just now along with the Donald's latest scatological tweets.
Perhaps the largest collection of apps extant? I am not at liberty to reveal the name of this app billionaire. @tja do not reveal the identity, please!

So, is yours bigger than his?

**MY MUSIC PRODUCTION APPS **
2XB303 Acid Bass Sequencer
AC Sable MIDI Instrument & Motion Controller
Addictive Micro Synth
Addictive Pro Synth
Addictive Synth
ADM-1 Drum Machine
apeMatrix
Arctic Keys Synth
Arctic ProSynth
Arpeggiator Pro
Arpeggist Virsyn Step Sequencer
Arturia iMini Synth
Arturia iProphet Synth
Arturia iSEM Synth
Audio Synth One Synthesizer
Audiobus 3
Audiobus Remote
AudioEvolulion DAW (with sound packs)
AudioCopy Retronyms
AudioFormat
AudioKit Synth One
AudioLayer Multi-Sampler
AudioShare
AUFX (all plugins)
AUM
Auria Pro DAW (with fabfilter packs)
Axon 2
BACH - Inventions
BACH - Sinfonias
BACH - WTC Book I
BACH - WTC Book II
BASSalicous (unlocked)
Beat-Machine
BeatHawk
BeatMaker 2 DAW
BeatMaker 3 DAW (with sound packs)
Beatonal
Beatwave Pro (all expansion packs)
Bismark bs-16i
Borderlands Granular
Cassini Synth
Caustic Studio
CHAiOS 2
Chordbot
ChordFlow
ChordPolyPad
ChordUp
CMP Grand Piano
Concentric Rythm (with midi unlocked)
CrystalSynthXT
Cubasis v2.5 DAW (all expansion packs)
Cube Synth
Cycle - Time Lag Accumulator
Digital D1 Synth
DerVoco effect
DFX - Digital Multi-FX
DLYM effect
DM1 (all sound packs)
DM2
dot Melody
DRC - Polyphonic Synth (all sound packs)
DRUM
DrumJam (with sound packs)
DXi FM synthesizer
EGOIST
EGSY01 Synth
EHX Mini Synthesiser
Elastic Drums (all expansion packs)
Emo Chorus
Epic Synth
expressionPad Synth Sampler
FabFilter PRO L-2
FAC Chorus
FAC Envolver
FAC Maxima
FAC Transient
Figure
Final Touch - mastering software
FM Essential (free)
FM Player - Classic DX Synths
FM4 Synth
forScore
FL Studio Mobile
FugueMachine
Future Drummer[
GarageBand
GeoShred
Gestrument Pro
Grain Science Synth
Grid Music
Gridinstrument
Groove Rider GR-16 (with all sound packs)
GrooveBox (with all sound packs)
GuitarScaper
Harmony Eight
HarmonyWiz
Hyperion Synth
iBassist
iCathedral
iDousyn
iGrand Midi (with sound packs)
Impaktor - The drum synthesiser
iMPC Pro
iMPC Pro 2
iOptigan
IPlayMIDI Full
iRig Mic Room (with sound packs)
IRig Recorder
iSymphonic Orchestra (with all sound sets)
iTuttle Synth
iVCS3 Synth (with all packs)
iVoxel Vocoder
KASPAR Super-Synth
KAULDRON Synth
Klankwelle Synth
KlingKlang (free)
Korg Gadget
Korg iDS-10 (all unlocked)
Korg ELECTRIBE Wave
Korg iM1 Synth (with all cards)
Korg iMS-20 (plus version)
Korg iMono/Poly (all unlocked)
Korg iWAVESTATION (with all cards)
Korg Module
Korg ODYSSEi (with all cards)
Korg iPolysix
Kosmonaut effect
KQ Dixie
KQ MiniSynth
Launchkey Synth
Launchpad (with midi expansion)
LayR Synth
Link to MIDI (free)
Lorenz Synth
Magellan Synth (with sound packs)
Magellan Jr Synth
Mellotron M3000 HD (with English Soprano)
Mellowsound (with sound packs)
Melody Composer Squared
Mersenne Synth
Mic Room plugin (unlocked)
Micro Tera Synth
Midi Echo AU plugin
Midi Enabled - Virtual Midi Output
MIDI Link Sync (free)
Midi Sheet Music
Midiflow
Midiflow for AudioBus 3 Adapter
Midiflow for AudioBus 3 Keyboard
Midiflow for AudioBus 3 Monitor (free)
Midiflow for AudioBus 3 Transposer (free)
midiSequencer
midiSTEPs
MidiWrench
MiMiX mixer
Mitosynth
ModStep Sequencer
Modular Synth (Pulse Code)
mood Synth
MoodScaper
MoodScaper Extended Edition
Moog Animoog (with all sound packs)
Moog Filtatron
Moog Model 15 Synth (all sound packs)
Moog Model D Synth (all sound packs)
MonoStereo Synth
MOZART - Piano Sonatas 1-9
Music Studio DAW
MusicSoft for Yamaha Tyros 4
Musyc Pro
n-Keyboards
n-Track 8 Pro DAW
Nanologue Synth (free)
Nave Synth
Navichord
Nimbus Synth
NLOG Synth
NodeBeat
NOISE
NoiseMachine Premium
Notion (with sound packs)
Oriental Strings
Orphion
Oval Synth
Parametric EQ
Patterning Drum Machine
Patterning 2 Drum Machine
Pepp Synth Groovebox (unlocked)
Perforator effect
Phase84 Retronyms
Phasemaker Synth
Phosphor 2 Synth
Photophore Synth
Physicles AU midi plugin
Piano 3D
PianoScaper
Plectrum
Poison-202 vintage midi synthesiser
PolySynth
Poseidon Synth
PPG Infinite
PPG Phonem
PPG WaveGenerator
PPG WaveMapper
Primer Synth
Quanta Synth
Quantum Sequencer
R960Seq Sequencer
RD4 Sequencer
ReadRythm
ReasonCompact Europa Synth
ReSlice
Refractions
Ribbons : Expressive Electronic Instrument
Riffer
Ripplemaker Synth
Roland SOUND Canvas
Rozeta Sequencer Suite
RS-08 | 8 Oscillator Ribbon Synth
Ruismaker
Ruismaker FM
Ruismaker Noir
S-Modular Synth
Sampletank Pro (with Miroslav Orchestral 1&2 + SampleMoog)
Samplist
Samplr
Scythe Synth
Scythe Wavetable Synthesiser
Seaquence (all unlocked)
Senode Graph Sequencer
Sequencism
SessionBand Jazz (volumes 1-3)
Shaper
sir Sampleton
Slynthy drone & noise generator
sonogrid Sequencer
Sound Font Pro
SoundPrism Electro
SoundPrism Pro
SoundPrism Sync
SoundScaper
Spacecraft Granular Synth
Speak Unit speech Synth
Stagelight (iOS unlocked)
StepPolyArp Sequencer
StepPolyArp Unit Sequencer
Streemur
Stryke Retronyms
StudioMux
Suggester
Sunrizer Synth
SunrizerXS Synth
Swep - phaser, flanger, chorus
Sylo Synthesiser
Symphonix Evolution
Symphony Pro (all unlocked)
Synth Retronyms
SyndtSphere
SynthMaster One
SynthMaster Player Synth (with sound packs)
Syntronik Synths
SynthScaper - Soundscapes Synthesiser
Tabletop Retronyms (all unlocked)
Tabletop ESSENTIALS Device Bundle
Tardigrain Synth
TC-Data
TC-11 Synth
Tera Synth
TF7 Synth (all unlocked)
TF8 Synth (all unlocked)
The Orchestra
Thesys Step Sequencer
Thor Synth
ThumbJam
Ton: Drum Machine
Troublemaker Synth
Unique Synth
Vatanator
Viking Synth
Vogel CMI Pro Fairlight II (all unlocked)
Voice Synth Pro
Volt Synth
VoxKEY Sampler
WaveFolder effect
Werkbench
Wotja 2018
Xequencer
Xynthesizr Step Sequencer
Yamaha VisPerformer
YouCompose
Zeeon Synth
zMors Synth

«1

Comments

  • I bet lots of people will beat that list.

  • Is that just exported from the App Store? :D

  • @vitocorleone123, this is the real deal!😈 A steely eyed iOS man! @hacked_to_pieces .... Hmmm, we shall see!

  • Let’s see the screenshots!

  • edited November 2018

    I bet the persons never completed one basic simple project - or a complete track

  • Too many to list:

  • Downloaded all appstore?

  • edited November 2018

    @gusgranite said:
    There’s not many I don’t have.

    Except X Drummer... (which is on sale by the way. And still no...).

    I'd consider it if it was 95% off or so ;) ... seriously though, the only drum apps I've got my eye on are the Martinez series. Love the two that I have, but will probably only jump on the others if they ever go on sale.

  • Just checked my pad and I’m rocking with a cool 166 apps! B)
    I probably use about 20-30 max regularly :D
    A few more incoming this week!

  • edited November 2018

    Here are the 397 currently installed on my iPad, culmination collecting for the last 5 years.
    Figured I'd post the list, in case someone new to the scene might find apps they weren't aware of.

    6144 Equalizer
    76 Synthesizer
    AD 480 FREE - Reverb
    Addictive Pro
    Adverb2
    AltiSpace
    Analog Synth X
    AnalogKit
    Animoog
    apeDelay
    apeFilter
    apeMatrix
    Arpeggionome Pro
    Audiobus 2
    Audiobus 3
    AudioCopy
    AudioLayer
    AudioReverb
    Audioshare
    Audulus 3
    AUFX:Dub
    AUFX:PeakQ
    AUFX:Push
    AUFX:Space
    AUM
    Auria Pro
    Auxy Studio
    Axon 2
    Beathawk
    Beatmaker 3
    Beatonal
    Bebot Robot Synth
    BeepBoop
    Bent.fm - Circuit Bending
    Bias Amp
    BIAS FX
    BitWiz Audio Synth
    bleep!Box
    Blocs Wave
    Boom 808!
    Borderlands Granular
    Brusfri - Noise Reduction
    Bs-16i
    Caramel - Crunch and Crusher Effects Processor
    Cassini
    Caustic 3
    Chord Organ
    Chord!
    Chordflow
    Chordion
    ChordPolyPad
    ChordUp
    Circle of Fifths
    Clawtar
    CMP Grand Piano
    Concentric Rhythm
    Crystal Synth XT
    Crystalline - Shimmer Reverb Effects Processor
    Cubasis 2
    Cyclop
    CZ App
    DAW Cassette
    Dedalus - Delay Audio Mangler
    Deepmind12
    Degrader
    Deregulator
    DerVoco
    DFX Digital Multi-Effects
    Different Drummer
    Digital D1
    DirectionalEQ
    Discord4 - Dual Pitch-Shifting Delay
    DLYM
    DM1
    DM2
    Dot Melody
    DRC Polyphonic Synth
    DROM (DR-OM)
    Droneo
    DrumJam
    Drummer (Keezy Drummer)
    DrumPerfect Pro
    DubFilter
    Dubsiren DX
    Dubstation 2
    Dubstep SX
    Duplicat (Liofonic Duplicat)
    Earhoof
    EasyBeats
    Echo Pad - Multi-Effects Processor
    Effectrix
    EGDR808
    Egoist
    EGSY01 Analog Synth
    Elastic Drums
    Elastic FX
    Electribe Wave
    elsa
    Emo Chorus
    Enkl
    Envelope AU Reverb
    Envolver
    EOS 2 - Reverb
    Epic Synth
    Espresso - professional de-esser
    expressionPad
    FAC Chorus
    FAC Transient
    FieldScaper
    Figure
    Filtatron
    Final Touch
    Fingerbeat
    Fluxpad
    FM Essential
    FM Player
    FM4
    Frekvens
    Frobulator
    Fugue Machine
    FunkBox
    Future Drummer
    FuzzPlus 3
    Gadget
    Galileo (Galileo Organ)
    Galileo 2
    Garageband
    Geoshred
    Gestrument
    Gliderverb - Reverb
    Glitchbreaks
    GoBeats
    Grainproc
    Grind - Distortion
    Groovebox
    Groovemaker 2
    Guide Track
    GuitarCapo+
    GuitarScaper
    HarmonyWiz
    Heavy Brass
    iCathedral Organ
    iDensity
    iDS-10
    iFretless Bass
    ifretlessbrass
    ifretlessguitar
    ifretlesssax
    iGrand Piano
    iM1
    iMini Synthesizer
    iMono/Poly
    Impaktor
    iMPC Pro
    iMPC Pro 2
    iMS-20
    Infinite (PPG Infinite)
    iOptigan
    iPolysix
    iPulsaret
    iSem
    iSequence HD
    iSymphonic Orchestra
    iSyn Poly
    iTuttle
    iVCS3
    iWavestation
    Jam Synth
    JamUp Pro
    Jasuto
    Johnny - Multiwave Tremelo Effects Processor
    Jubal Flute
    K-Machine
    Kaspar
    Kauldron
    Keezy Classic
    KinderKlavier
    Korvpressor - smart dynamic hotdog device
    Kosmonaut - Delay
    KQ Dixie
    KQ MiniSynth
    KRFT
    Laplace Resonator Synth
    Launchpad (Novation Launchpad)
    Layr Multi Timbral Synthesizer
    Limiter - Amazing Noises Audio Processor
    Logic Remote
    Loopseque
    Loopy HD
    Lorentz Polyphonic Synthesizer
    M/S Processor
    Magellan
    Master FX - Classic Effects
    Mastering
    MasterRecord
    Maxima
    Medly Music Maker
    MelodyMiner+
    Mersenne Synthesizer
    MitoSynth
    MobMuPlat
    Model 15
    Modstep
    Modular
    Module
    Moebius Lab
    MonChords (Monster Chords)
    Monovista
    Mood
    Moodscaper
    moodscaper
    Muckracker
    Multitrack DAW
    MusicStudio 2
    Musyc Pro
    MV08
    Nanologue
    Nave
    Navichord
    Nebulizer
    Neo-Soul Keys Studio
    Nils
    NodeBeat - Playful Music for All
    Noise
    Notion
    NYCompressor
    Odesi
    ODYSSEi
    OMGuitar
    Oriental Strings
    Orphion
    Oscilab
    Oscillator
    Patterning: Drum Machine
    Perferator
    Phasemaker
    Phawuo
    Phosphor 2
    Photophore Synth
    Physicles
    PixiTracker
    PixiTracker 1bit
    Poison-202 Vintage Synthesizer
    Politonus
    Poly
    Polyphonic!
    Poseidon Synth
    Pressit multiband compressor
    Pulse
    Pumphouse - Side-chain Compressor
    Pyxis Minor
    Quanta
    Quantum Sequencer
    QuatroMod - Chorus, Flanger Multi Effect
    RE-1 - Virtual Tape Machine
    ReasonCompact
    Redshrike Synthesizer
    Replicant 2
    ReSlice
    Retshackreverb
    Reverb
    RF-1 - Algorithmic Reverb
    Ribbons Expressive Electronic Instrument
    Ripplemaker
    Rockmate
    ROTOR - Tangible Music Synth
    RoughRider 2
    Rozeta
    RP-1 - Dual Digital Delay
    rrarrow
    rsTouch
    Ruismaker
    Ruismaker FM
    ruismaker noir
    RX950
    Rythm Lab
    S-Modular
    Samplebot
    Sampletank
    Sampletoy
    Samplist
    Samplr
    ScaleGen
    ScaleMaster LE
    Scythe
    Scythe (Wavetable Synth)
    Seaquence
    Sector
    SeekBeats
    Seline Redux
    Senode
    Sensual Sax
    Sequencism
    Sequential
    SessionBand Acoustic 1
    SessionBand Acoustic 2
    SessionBand Blues 1
    SessionBand Country 1
    SessionBand Drums 1
    SessionBand EDM 1
    SessionBand Jazz 1
    SessionBand Jazz 2
    SessionBand Jazz 3
    SessionBand Original
    SessionBand Piano 1
    SessionBand Rock 1
    SessionBand Ukulele 1
    Shape Synth
    Shaper
    Shoom - Synthesizer
    Skram
    Soft Drummer
    SongMaker+
    sonogrid
    SoundBow
    SoundScaper - An Experimental Sound Minilab
    SP Electro (Soundprism Electro)
    SP Link (Soundprism Link Edition)
    SP Pro (Soundprism Pro)
    Spacecraft Granular
    Sparkle - Cross-Synthesis
    SquareSynth 2
    Squashit multiband distortion
    stagelight
    Steel Guitar
    StepPolyArp Unit
    Stereo Designer
    Stravinski
    stremur
    Stria
    StringEnsemble (Alina String Ensemble)
    Strng
    Sunrizer Synth
    SunVox
    Svep - Phaser, Flanger, Chorus
    SW-1
    SwarPlug
    Swoopster - Fuzz Flanger Effects Processor
    Sylo Synthesiser
    Syndt
    SyndtSphere
    Synth Drum Pads
    Synth One
    SynthMaster One
    Synthmaster Player
    SynthQ
    SynthScaper
    Syntorial
    Syntronik
    Tabletop
    Tap Delay
    TC-11
    Tera Synth
    Tessitura Pro
    TF7 Synth
    Thesys
    Thor Polysonic Synthesizer
    ThumbJam
    Tin Pan Rhythm
    Ton: Drum Machine
    Tonal Harmony (Mapping Tonal Harmony Pro)
    Tonebridge - Guitar Effects
    Tonestack
    touchAble
    touchable Pro
    TouchOSC
    TriqTraq
    Troublemaker
    Turnado
    Unique
    VC-1 - Multi Stage Chorus Effect
    Vectorscope
    Viking Synth
    Virtual ANS
    VisPerformer (Visual Performer)
    Voice Rack: FX
    Voice Synth
    VOLT Synth
    Vosis
    WerkBench
    WorldScales
    WOW Filterbox
    WR6000
    WretchUp
    Xequence
    Xynthesizr
    yellofier
    YouCompose
    Yousician
    Z3TA+
    Zeeon
    Zillidrone
    Zmors
    zMors EQ
    Zmors Modular

  • There’s not many I don’t have.

    Except X Drummer... (which is on sale by the way. And still no...).

  • There are only a small handful that I'd not buy if I had it to do over again, but on the whole, no regrets at all here. It's been an incredibly fun adventure, as many of these tools & music playgrounds do a brilliant job of inspiring the muse and even pushing me into genres I wouldn't have experimented with otherwise.

    Some say it's better to only buy a select few and learn to master those inside and out, and there's nothing wrong with that approach...I spend 50% of my time with a core group of 15 apps or less, but that other 50% of the time is where a lot of unexpected magic happens .. I always want to get my monies worth on everything I buy, so I make a habit of cycling through and using everything, especially if it's something that's been collecting too much dust, so to speak. I find it a great way to snap out of a creative rut, and it never gets boring.

  • edited November 2018

    If I had to start over now all I would get is...

    BM3
    ProQ2
    Egoist
    Effectrix (come on AU)
    Turnado
    FAC Maxima
    FAC Transient
    FAC Chorus
    Emo Chorus
    Perforator
    Kleverb
    Synthmaster One
    Discord4
    Spacecraft
    Samplr

    (Probably 10% or less of what I bought)

    ...then just wait for new stuff to role out.

  • @ZenKier said:
    Here are the 397 currently installed on my iPad, culmination collecting for the last 5 years.
    Figured I'd post the list, in case someone new to the scene might find apps they weren't aware of.

    6144 Equalizer
    76 Synthesizer
    AD 480 FREE - Reverb
    Addictive Pro
    Adverb2
    AltiSpace
    Analog Synth X
    AnalogKit
    Animoog
    apeDelay
    apeFilter
    apeMatrix
    Arpeggionome Pro
    Audiobus 2
    Audiobus 3
    AudioCopy
    AudioLayer
    AudioReverb
    Audioshare
    Audulus 3
    AUFX:Dub
    AUFX:PeakQ
    AUFX:Push
    AUFX:Space
    AUM
    Auria Pro
    Auxy Studio
    Axon 2
    Beathawk
    Beatmaker 3
    Beatonal
    Bebot Robot Synth
    BeepBoop
    Bent.fm - Circuit Bending
    Bias Amp
    BIAS FX
    BitWiz Audio Synth
    bleep!Box
    Blocs Wave
    Boom 808!
    Borderlands Granular
    Brusfri - Noise Reduction
    Bs-16i
    Caramel - Crunch and Crusher Effects Processor
    Cassini
    Caustic 3
    Chord Organ
    Chord!
    Chordflow
    Chordion
    ChordPolyPad
    ChordUp
    Circle of Fifths
    Clawtar
    CMP Grand Piano
    Concentric Rhythm
    Crystal Synth XT
    Crystalline - Shimmer Reverb Effects Processor
    Cubasis 2
    Cyclop
    CZ App
    DAW Cassette
    Dedalus - Delay Audio Mangler
    Deepmind12
    Degrader
    Deregulator
    DerVoco
    DFX Digital Multi-Effects
    Different Drummer
    Digital D1
    DirectionalEQ
    Discord4 - Dual Pitch-Shifting Delay
    DLYM
    DM1
    DM2
    Dot Melody
    DRC Polyphonic Synth
    DROM (DR-OM)
    Droneo
    DrumJam
    Drummer (Keezy Drummer)
    DrumPerfect Pro
    DubFilter
    Dubsiren DX
    Dubstation 2
    Dubstep SX
    Duplicat (Liofonic Duplicat)
    Earhoof
    EasyBeats
    Echo Pad - Multi-Effects Processor
    Effectrix
    EGDR808
    Egoist
    EGSY01 Analog Synth
    Elastic Drums
    Elastic FX
    Electribe Wave
    elsa
    Emo Chorus
    Enkl
    Envelope AU Reverb
    Envolver
    EOS 2 - Reverb
    Epic Synth
    Espresso - professional de-esser
    expressionPad
    FAC Chorus
    FAC Transient
    FieldScaper
    Figure
    Filtatron
    Final Touch
    Fingerbeat
    Fluxpad
    FM Essential
    FM Player
    FM4
    Frekvens
    Frobulator
    Fugue Machine
    FunkBox
    Future Drummer
    FuzzPlus 3
    Gadget
    Galileo (Galileo Organ)
    Galileo 2
    Garageband
    Geoshred
    Gestrument
    Gliderverb - Reverb
    Glitchbreaks
    GoBeats
    Grainproc
    Grind - Distortion
    Groovebox
    Groovemaker 2
    Guide Track
    GuitarCapo+
    GuitarScaper
    HarmonyWiz
    Heavy Brass
    iCathedral Organ
    iDensity
    iDS-10
    iFretless Bass
    ifretlessbrass
    ifretlessguitar
    ifretlesssax
    iGrand Piano
    iM1
    iMini Synthesizer
    iMono/Poly
    Impaktor
    iMPC Pro
    iMPC Pro 2
    iMS-20
    Infinite (PPG Infinite)
    iOptigan
    iPolysix
    iPulsaret
    iSem
    iSequence HD
    iSymphonic Orchestra
    iSyn Poly
    iTuttle
    iVCS3
    iWavestation
    Jam Synth
    JamUp Pro
    Jasuto
    Johnny - Multiwave Tremelo Effects Processor
    Jubal Flute
    K-Machine
    Kaspar
    Kauldron
    Keezy Classic
    KinderKlavier
    Korvpressor - smart dynamic hotdog device
    Kosmonaut - Delay
    KQ Dixie
    KQ MiniSynth
    KRFT
    Laplace Resonator Synth
    Launchpad (Novation Launchpad)
    Layr Multi Timbral Synthesizer
    Limiter - Amazing Noises Audio Processor
    Logic Remote
    Loopseque
    Loopy HD
    Lorentz Polyphonic Synthesizer
    M/S Processor
    Magellan
    Master FX - Classic Effects
    Mastering
    MasterRecord
    Maxima
    Medly Music Maker
    MelodyMiner+
    Mersenne Synthesizer
    MitoSynth
    MobMuPlat
    Model 15
    Modstep
    Modular
    Module
    Moebius Lab
    MonChords (Monster Chords)
    Monovista
    Mood
    Moodscaper
    moodscaper
    Muckracker
    Multitrack DAW
    MusicStudio 2
    Musyc Pro
    MV08
    Nanologue
    Nave
    Navichord
    Nebulizer
    Neo-Soul Keys Studio
    Nils
    NodeBeat - Playful Music for All
    Noise
    Notion
    NYCompressor
    Odesi
    ODYSSEi
    OMGuitar
    Oriental Strings
    Orphion
    Oscilab
    Oscillator
    Patterning: Drum Machine
    Perferator
    Phasemaker
    Phawuo
    Phosphor 2
    Photophore Synth
    Physicles
    PixiTracker
    PixiTracker 1bit
    Poison-202 Vintage Synthesizer
    Politonus
    Poly
    Polyphonic!
    Poseidon Synth
    Pressit multiband compressor
    Pulse
    Pumphouse - Side-chain Compressor
    Pyxis Minor
    Quanta
    Quantum Sequencer
    QuatroMod - Chorus, Flanger Multi Effect
    RE-1 - Virtual Tape Machine
    ReasonCompact
    Redshrike Synthesizer
    Replicant 2
    ReSlice
    Retshackreverb
    Reverb
    RF-1 - Algorithmic Reverb
    Ribbons Expressive Electronic Instrument
    Ripplemaker
    Rockmate
    ROTOR - Tangible Music Synth
    RoughRider 2
    Rozeta
    RP-1 - Dual Digital Delay
    rrarrow
    rsTouch
    Ruismaker
    Ruismaker FM
    ruismaker noir
    RX950
    Rythm Lab
    S-Modular
    Samplebot
    Sampletank
    Sampletoy
    Samplist
    Samplr
    ScaleGen
    ScaleMaster LE
    Scythe
    Scythe (Wavetable Synth)
    Seaquence
    Sector
    SeekBeats
    Seline Redux
    Senode
    Sensual Sax
    Sequencism
    Sequential
    SessionBand Acoustic 1
    SessionBand Acoustic 2
    SessionBand Blues 1
    SessionBand Country 1
    SessionBand Drums 1
    SessionBand EDM 1
    SessionBand Jazz 1
    SessionBand Jazz 2
    SessionBand Jazz 3
    SessionBand Original
    SessionBand Piano 1
    SessionBand Rock 1
    SessionBand Ukulele 1
    Shape Synth
    Shaper
    Shoom - Synthesizer
    Skram
    Soft Drummer
    SongMaker+
    sonogrid
    SoundBow
    SoundScaper - An Experimental Sound Minilab
    SP Electro (Soundprism Electro)
    SP Link (Soundprism Link Edition)
    SP Pro (Soundprism Pro)
    Spacecraft Granular
    Sparkle - Cross-Synthesis
    SquareSynth 2
    Squashit multiband distortion
    stagelight
    Steel Guitar
    StepPolyArp Unit
    Stereo Designer
    Stravinski
    stremur
    Stria
    StringEnsemble (Alina String Ensemble)
    Strng
    Sunrizer Synth
    SunVox
    Svep - Phaser, Flanger, Chorus
    SW-1
    SwarPlug
    Swoopster - Fuzz Flanger Effects Processor
    Sylo Synthesiser
    Syndt
    SyndtSphere
    Synth Drum Pads
    Synth One
    SynthMaster One
    Synthmaster Player
    SynthQ
    SynthScaper
    Syntorial
    Syntronik
    Tabletop
    Tap Delay
    TC-11
    Tera Synth
    Tessitura Pro
    TF7 Synth
    Thesys
    Thor Polysonic Synthesizer
    ThumbJam
    Tin Pan Rhythm
    Ton: Drum Machine
    Tonal Harmony (Mapping Tonal Harmony Pro)
    Tonebridge - Guitar Effects
    Tonestack
    touchAble
    touchable Pro
    TouchOSC
    TriqTraq
    Troublemaker
    Turnado
    Unique
    VC-1 - Multi Stage Chorus Effect
    Vectorscope
    Viking Synth
    Virtual ANS
    VisPerformer (Visual Performer)
    Voice Rack: FX
    Voice Synth
    VOLT Synth
    Vosis
    WerkBench
    WorldScales
    WOW Filterbox
    WR6000
    WretchUp
    Xequence
    Xynthesizr
    yellofier
    YouCompose
    Yousician
    Z3TA+
    Zeeon
    Zillidrone
    Zmors
    zMors EQ
    Zmors Modular

    but, but, but you dont have Shire Whistle. whats wrong with you?

  • @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Guilty.

    As the late Viv Stanshall once said: “If I had all the money I’ve spent on apps, I’d spend it on apps”.

  • Double that. A lot of us started way back in 2011. Don’t even wanna contemplate the total cost.

  • edited November 2018

    @SpookyZoo said:
    Double that. A lot of us started way back in 2011. Don’t even wanna contemplate the total cost.

    A perfect antidote to Black Friday, or whatever that’s called.
    (Off he goes to the Black Friday thread).

  • 569 apps, 90% musical.
    I probably use 10% of them on a recurrent base...but I had a lot of fun playing with all of them at least once !

    I have however to add that I don’t practice sport, so I have time and money 😄

  • I have between 500 to 600 music apps and now am down to less than 100 on my iPad in use. The only reason I have so many on my iPad is because I have lots of FX. The actual sound generators I’ve managed to get to less than 30 and that includes all instruments, synths, drums etc.

    Had to make some hard choices of what to include so that I can concentrate more on a select amount. Had to restart my iPad and took this as a chance to have a mass cull.

  • Reading the "Will Android catch up" thread after this one made me chuckle. :D

  • @stormbeats, not sure why you say a long list equals no output. The list owner is superbly creative. I don't know about the other posters, but I imagine they are productive too. I do think there is a difference between having fun playing with apps and music production, but I don't think they are mutually exclusive. I have only around 30 apps myself so obviously just interested in making music, mostly acoustic.

    @brambos, I hadn't thought about the other thread, but I see how it would tickle you. Guess you can void the Droid.

  • @LinearLineman said:
    @stormbeats, not sure why you say a long list equals no output. The list owner is superbly creative. I don't know about the other posters, but I imagine they are productive too. I do think there is a difference between having fun playing with apps and music production, but I don't think they are mutually exclusive. I have only around 30 apps myself so obviously just interested in making music, mostly acoustic.

    @brambos, I hadn't thought about the other thread, but I see how it would tickle you. Guess you can void the Droid.

    I said that because was reflecting my own non productive output during my Pro Tools days I was a plugin addict and experimented more than completing searching for the next best plugin - I got into iOS only last year with just a few plugins and DAW apps have completed 50 remixes of which shall soon be at Mastering stage :-)

  • @LinearLineman said:
    @stormbeats, not sure why you say a long list equals no output. The list owner is superbly creative. I don't know about the other posters, but I imagine they are productive too. I do think there is a difference between having fun playing with apps and music production, but I don't think they are mutually exclusive. I have only around 30 apps myself so obviously just interested in making music, mostly acoustic.

    @brambos, I hadn't thought about the other thread, but I see how it would tickle you. Guess you can void the Droid.

    I am sure you can accomplish Mise En Place with that many ingredients surrounding you but it will almost assuredly act against your creativity. If I were teaching someone how to be creative on IOS I would not recommend going about collecting apps. I think at that point you would be creative in spite of your mess, not because of it.

  • @brambos said:
    Reading the "Will Android catch up" thread after this one made me chuckle. :D

    Precisely. Whenever pro or con platform fanboys try to enlist me in the war I always just whisper It's the software...

  • @MonzoPro said:

    @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Guilty.

    As the late Viv Stanshall once said: “If I had all the money I’ve spent on apps, I’d spend it on apps”.

    Ah. Sir Viv. While there are (of course) eccentrics the world over, there is something about ours that always particularly appeals (to me). I actually think we take our renaissance men and describe them as eccentrics not really knowing what to best do with them otherwise. And he was surely that.

    As for the apps and the money spent, it's an odd accumulator. I don't ever think to myself That's another fucking loaf of bread!.... :)

  • tjatja
    edited November 2018

    @J_B1GS said:
    Too many to list:

    Hehehe, :D :)
    Was laughing hard ;)

    I am currently at 689 Apps total, and I counted my musical Apps in some older topic.
    Of course, I increased that number meanwhile.
    @LinearLineman maybe you can remind me by PM?

    Anyway, 1440 Apps is massive!!!!
    But it seems you need to upgrade, with your 1,47 GB left you have your shoulders at the wall :D :)

    Or maybe better, get away with that videos.

  • I want an App that auto-creates folders, subfolders and files apps by type/sub-type. Clean up those 15 screens I currently slog through. Make me look organized.

  • I thought i was bad. Now i feel much better about myself.

  • I'd be more interested in hearing some recorded output from the collector/owner. Just one complete project?

Sign In or Register to comment.