Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Grand Finale On Sale

2»

Comments

• To be fair re L2, mastering involves more than just limiting. So it’s a bit like comparing apples to apple slices.

• @wim said:
    To be fair re L2, mastering involves more than just limiting. So it’s a bit like comparing apples to apple slices.

What else does Grand Finale bring to the game?

• wimwim
    edited November 2018

Nothing else not mentioned already. Easy to use, works good, not for those who feel like they can do better on the desktop or with Fabfilter plugs.

• @espiegel123 said:

@sysexual said:

@espiegel123 said:

@sysexual said:
    what grand finale does do is impressive. its very streamlined and simplified and my results as someone who is an intermediate level with mastering have been good. its certainly the best option for mastering on ios though i still continue to master on desktop, this is a good mobile option for quick jobs.

klevgrand has been awesome this year making me forget about all those crappy synths released in the years before with their new and excellent effects and this.

Can you say more about why in your opinion this is a better mastering tool than FabFilter L2?

i would if i used L2. i dont though.

Ok. When you said that is it "certainly the best option for mastering on ios", I took that to mean even better than L2.

So, maybe its the best of the options you've tried but not necessarily as good or better than L2. Does that seem fair?

L2 is only in auria pro at the moment so i dont count it as i dont use it. its subjective. no need to throw a fit over it like a child.

• I am not throwing a fit. I was just trying to get a clarification since you remarked : " its certainly the best option for mastering on ios"

So, I was trying to understand what you meant.

@sysexual said:

@espiegel123 said:

@sysexual said:

@espiegel123 said:

@sysexual said:
    what grand finale does do is impressive. its very streamlined and simplified and my results as someone who is an intermediate level with mastering have been good. its certainly the best option for mastering on ios though i still continue to master on desktop, this is a good mobile option for quick jobs.

klevgrand has been awesome this year making me forget about all those crappy synths released in the years before with their new and excellent effects and this.

Can you say more about why in your opinion this is a better mastering tool than FabFilter L2?

i would if i used L2. i dont though.

Ok. When you said that is it "certainly the best option for mastering on ios", I took that to mean even better than L2.

So, maybe its the best of the options you've tried but not necessarily as good or better than L2. Does that seem fair?

L2 is only in auria pro at the moment so i dont count it as i dont use it. its subjective. no need to throw a fit over it like a child.