Cubasis DJ FX

Is there any other iOS app that can get these type effects (stutter/skips effect, etc.?)

Comments

  • Garageband

  • Effectrix?
    Sector?

    Launchpad has an excellent assortment of DJ FX provided you load your loops in there.

  • @LucidMusicInc said:
    Effectrix?
    Sector?

    Launchpad has an excellent assortment of DJ FX provided you load your loops in there.

    +1 for Effectrix, I'd say it's the most flexible one by far and the only one with enough sync options. It also has a live FX trigger mode.

  • Replicant 2 (au), Turnado (au).

  • edited October 11

    Thanks guys! Effectrix is for iOS?

  • @Telstar5 said:
    Thanks guys! Effectrix is for iOS?

    Effectrix by Sugar Bytes GmbH
    https://itunes.apple.com/de/app/effectrix/id681772221?l=en&mt=8
    Wasn't that hard to find :p

  • also Fly Tape AU has stutter fx.

  • Cubasis Spin FX

  • edited October 11

    @Paa89 said:
    Cubasis Spin FX

    +1

    Why do you need an app when there is a decent built in effect in Cubasis already?

  • @MobileMusic said:

    @Paa89 said:
    Cubasis Spin FX

    +1

    Why do you need an app when there is a decent built in effect in Cubasis already?

    I like the stutt and spin but dayum that filter is weak.

  • -> @Telstar5 said:

    Thanks guys! Effectrix is for iOS?

    Turnado

  • If Effectrix was AU it would be the best.you can also check out
    Replicant 2 by Audio Damage, Inc.

  • @Paa89 said:
    If Effectrix was AU it would be the best.you can also check out
    Replicant 2 by Audio Damage, Inc.

    Effectrix AU will be awesome, even better than Turnado.

  • Thanks guys

  • edited October 11

    @AudioGus said:

    @MobileMusic said:

    @Paa89 said:
    Cubasis Spin FX

    +1

    Why do you need an app when there is a decent built in effect in Cubasis already?

    I like the stutt and spin but dayum that filter is weak.

    If your device is running low on memory, using built in modules/effects is the way to go :smile: It would take next to nothing of memory with built ins.

  • I was asking in case I don’t wanna use Cubasis . Clearly the Sugar Bytes bundle is the way to go. Thanks to all.

  • edited October 12

    @Telstar5 said:
    I was asking in case I don’t wanna use Cubasis . Clearly the Sugar Bytes bundle is the way to go. Thanks to all.

    Please let us know what the results were like. I’m especially interested in knowing about the automation of filter sweeps ;)

  • Guys, Replicant 2 seems closest to what’s on that Cubasis 2.0 video I posted . If Effectrix was only auv3.. But that replicant might be IT.

  • @Telstar5 said:
    Guys, Replicant 2 seems closest to what’s on that Cubasis 2.0 video I posted . If Effectrix was only auv3.. But that replicant might be IT.

    Which video?

  • @rs2000 said:

    @Telstar5 said:
    Guys, Replicant 2 seems closest to what’s on that Cubasis 2.0 video I posted . If Effectrix was only auv3.. But that replicant might be IT.

    Which video?

    Oh for crying out loud, I forgot to post it . I’ll add it now to my original post . Thanks
    Oh dear me

  • @Telstar5 said:

    @rs2000 said:

    @Telstar5 said:
    Guys, Replicant 2 seems closest to what’s on that Cubasis 2.0 video I posted . If Effectrix was only auv3.. But that replicant might be IT.

    Which video?

    Oh for crying out loud, I forgot to post it . I’ll add it now to my original post . Thanks
    Oh dear me

    Brain getting tired ? :D

  • @AndyPlankton said:

    @Telstar5 said:

    @rs2000 said:

    @Telstar5 said:
    Guys, Replicant 2 seems closest to what’s on that Cubasis 2.0 video I posted . If Effectrix was only auv3.. But that replicant might be IT.

    Which video?

    Oh for crying out loud, I forgot to post it . I’ll add it now to my original post . Thanks
    Oh dear me

    Brain getting tired ? :D

    I hope so. Proof of deep and quality thinking.
    Although I still don't see much in common with Replicant, but glad you've found it ;)

  • @rs2000 said:

    @AndyPlankton said:

    @Telstar5 said:

    @rs2000 said:

    @Telstar5 said:
    Guys, Replicant 2 seems closest to what’s on that Cubasis 2.0 video I posted . If Effectrix was only auv3.. But that replicant might be IT.

    Which video?

    Oh for crying out loud, I forgot to post it . I’ll add it now to my original post . Thanks
    Oh dear me

    Brain getting tired ? :D

    I hope so. Proof of deep and quality thinking.
    Although I still don't see much in common with Replicant, but glad you've found it ;)

    In listening to replicant it sounded like the Cubasis video to me

Sign In or Register to comment.