Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Cubasis DJ FX

Is there any other iOS app that can get these type effects (stutter/skips effect, etc.?)

Comments

• Garageband

• Effectrix?
    Sector?

Launchpad has an excellent assortment of DJ FX provided you load your loops in there.

• @LucidMusicInc said:
    Effectrix?
    Sector?

Launchpad has an excellent assortment of DJ FX provided you load your loops in there.

+1 for Effectrix, I'd say it's the most flexible one by far and the only one with enough sync options. It also has a live FX trigger mode.

• Replicant 2 (au), Turnado (au).

• edited October 2018

Thanks guys! Effectrix is for iOS?

• @Telstar5 said:

Effectrix by Sugar Bytes GmbH
    https://itunes.apple.com/de/app/effectrix/id681772221?l=en&mt=8
    Wasn't that hard to find :p

• also Fly Tape AU has stutter fx.

• Cubasis Spin FX

• edited October 2018

@Paa89 said:
    Cubasis Spin FX

+1

Why do you need an app when there is a decent built in effect in Cubasis already?

• @MobileMusic said:

@Paa89 said:
    Cubasis Spin FX

+1

Why do you need an app when there is a decent built in effect in Cubasis already?

I like the stutt and spin but dayum that filter is weak.

• -> @Telstar5 said:

Turnado

• If Effectrix was AU it would be the best.you can also check out
    Replicant 2 by Audio Damage, Inc.

• @Paa89 said:
    If Effectrix was AU it would be the best.you can also check out
    Replicant 2 by Audio Damage, Inc.

Effectrix AU will be awesome, even better than Turnado.

• Thanks guys

• edited October 2018

@AudioGus said:

@MobileMusic said:

@Paa89 said:
    Cubasis Spin FX

+1

I like the stutt and spin but dayum that filter is weak.

If your device is running low on memory, using built in modules/effects is the way to go :smile: It would take next to nothing of memory with built ins.

• I was asking in case I don’t wanna use Cubasis . Clearly the Sugar Bytes bundle is the way to go. Thanks to all.

• edited October 2018

@Telstar5 said:
    I was asking in case I don’t wanna use Cubasis . Clearly the Sugar Bytes bundle is the way to go. Thanks to all.

Please let us know what the results were like. I’m especially interested in knowing about the automation of filter sweeps ;)

• Guys, Replicant 2 seems closest to what’s on that Cubasis 2.0 video I posted . If Effectrix was only auv3.. But that replicant might be IT.

• @Telstar5 said:
    Guys, Replicant 2 seems closest to what’s on that Cubasis 2.0 video I posted . If Effectrix was only auv3.. But that replicant might be IT.

Which video?

• @rs2000 said:

@Telstar5 said:
    Guys, Replicant 2 seems closest to what’s on that Cubasis 2.0 video I posted . If Effectrix was only auv3.. But that replicant might be IT.

Which video?

Oh for crying out loud, I forgot to post it . I’ll add it now to my original post . Thanks
    Oh dear me

• @Telstar5 said:

@rs2000 said:

@Telstar5 said:

Which video?

Oh for crying out loud, I forgot to post it . I’ll add it now to my original post . Thanks
    Oh dear me

Brain getting tired ? :D

• @AndyPlankton said:

@Telstar5 said:

@rs2000 said:

@Telstar5 said:

Which video?

Oh dear me

I hope so. Proof of deep and quality thinking.
    Although I still don't see much in common with Replicant, but glad you've found it ;)

• @rs2000 said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@Telstar5 said:

@rs2000 said:

@Telstar5 said:

Which video?

Oh dear me

I hope so. Proof of deep and quality thinking.
    Although I still don't see much in common with Replicant, but glad you've found it ;)

In listening to replicant it sounded like the Cubasis video to me