Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Where do you live ( meet up and jam sessions needed)

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • C’mon everybody, you’re not supposed to mention the actual country you’re in, just the village. I didn’t start it.

• 33.8704° N, 117.9242° W

• The Western Hemisphere. Pop in if you're passing..

• Gothenburg 🇸🇪

• Deptford, Lewisham.

• Eastern Standard Time.

• Newark, New Jersey (US)

• A mile outside Washington, d.c.

• @reasOne said:
    I'm in Columbus Ohio, looking for people to jam with.... Please be my friend 😂

Where's everyone else from

A year too late. I used to live in Dublin, OH for 2-3 years. Probably the best area of OH I lived in, but I felt really disconnected with the Columbus area. Try Craigslist “looking to Ableton Link with all willing parties: unsecured wifi provided”

• Coeur d’ Alene

• Snap @Multicellular Capitol Hill, DC. Nice to see some matches appear!
    @Carnbot I practically lived in Deptord for a while in the 90s, the Irish guys I knew lived in St Paul's church's rectory on the high street with a biker gang called the rat pack and we'd go to Father Diamond's nightclub in the crypt, called erm, The Crypt.

• edited September 2018

@Richtowns said:

I love walking through that churchyard and often hang out there with my ipad, yeah the Crypt sounds great. Shame it's not still there. Deptford's changed a lot in the last couple of years but it's still interesting, just getting a lot more expensive.

• @Carnbot @Richtowns I used to live in Deptford as well. We threw some fun parties. Used to hire in the sound system. Had some fun nights at the Paradise Bar nearby as well.

Victoria, B.C. now.

• @gusgranite Dont think I went there but every friday I was in the Dew Drop Inn on the edge of Fordham Park? It seemed like punk rock central in New Cross for a while.
    Great flyer @Carnbot I did see the Magic Mushroom band there. I think they played quite a bit there.

• See username above.

• edited September 2018

@hacked_to_pieces said:
    33.8704° N, 117.9242° W

I’m a bit NW at 34.0782° N, 118.2606° W

• @MonzoPro said:
    In the middle of nowhere, near some sheep. Everybody welcome.

do those sheep dream of fuzzy robots ?

• @d4d0ug said:
    Bucks. 🇬🇧

Oxford

• edited September 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @gonekrazy3000 said:

@MonzoPro said:

I don’t let them sleep.

@Richtowns said:
    @gusgranite Dont think I went there but every friday I was in the Dew Drop Inn on the edge of Fordham Park? It seemed like punk rock central in New Cross for a while.
    Great flyer @Carnbot I did see the Magic Mushroom band there. I think they played quite a bit there.

I used to go to the Crypt Club a bit in the mid 80’s. Saw the Mushroom Band there, but usually I remember the Ozrics playing.

Used to crash out in the graveyard afterwards. I remember being woken up once by a bloke walking around ringing a bell, shouting ‘acid, acid for sale’.

• Newcastle
    Which was build in 1172
    I'm yet to find the new one

• @d4d0ug said:

@supadom said:

@d4d0ug said:
    Bucks. 🇬🇧

Oxford

Fairly local(ish) 🤔

I’m near H Wycombe

I’ve heard (read) there’s a regular jam happening somewhere around hi Wycombe. Are you aware of it? Not sure if that’s still the case.

• @Richtowns said:
    @gusgranite Dont think I went there but every friday I was in the Dew Drop Inn on the edge of Fordham Park? It seemed like punk rock central in New Cross for a while.

The Magic's is definitely a blast from the past :)

• @MonzoPro said:

@gonekrazy3000 said:

@MonzoPro said:

I don’t let them sleep.

@Richtowns said:

I used to go to the Crypt Club a bit in the mid 80’s. Saw the Mushroom Band there, but usually I remember the Ozrics playing.

Used to crash out in the graveyard afterwards. I remember being woken up once by a bloke walking around ringing a bell, shouting ‘acid, acid for sale’.

The Crypt was before my time here but I did go to what used to be called The Bunker club. Now I'm not even sure it's got a name, number 47 or something, the name of the door. also "Let's all hang together" was a fun place. Sadly gone now. Unfortunately because of money coming in here, now all the new venues are usually a bit bland and corporate.

• @d4d0ug said:

@supadom said:

@d4d0ug said:

@supadom said:

@d4d0ug said:
    Bucks. 🇬🇧

Oxford

Fairly local(ish) 🤔

I’m near H Wycombe

I’ve heard (read) there’s a regular jam happening somewhere around hi Wycombe. Are you aware of it? Not sure if that’s still the case.

Yeah there was one, but I never made it, and then I think it wound up.

I was running a weekly jam at my place of work in Reading, until the other three guys got made redundant! Now its just me and a 22 channel mixer lol.

I run an acoustic jam near HW every other Tuesday and play with a band in the local area. What i'd like to do is see if I can start performing my electronic stuff, or I might look towards setting a jam up or even an 'electronic open mic'.... will see.

Shouldn't that be an 'Open Jack' night :D