Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Where do you live ( meet up and jam sessions needed)

I'm in Columbus Ohio, looking for people to jam with.... Please be my friend 😂

Where's everyone else from

Comments

• End well this will not.

• Ottawa. Bit of a drive to Columbus...

• @reasOne said:
    I'm in Columbus Ohio, …

I’ve never heard of that country. Can you point to where it is on the world map?

• @u0421793 said:

@reasOne said:
    I'm in Columbus Ohio, …

I’ve never heard of that country. Can you point to where it is on the world map?

There’s a map of the world? This one??

Well to locate Columbus Ohio the old fashioned way just read the two words backwards and insert spaces between the syllables. That’ll give you the coordinates. Don’t try using the sun; you’ll get lost.

Marfa Texas here.

• @brice said:

@u0421793 said:

@reasOne said:
    I'm in Columbus Ohio, …

Well to locate Columbus Ohio the old fashioned way just read the two words backwards and insert spaces between the syllables. That’ll give you the coordinates. Don’t try using the sun; you’ll get lost.

Marfa Texas here.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• @u0421793 said:

@reasOne said:
    I'm in Columbus Ohio, …

Just punch the wall you'll see it

• @brice you're really in Marfa? I used to live there before i moved to Australia.

• @brice said:

@u0421793 said:

@reasOne said:
    I'm in Columbus Ohio, …

Marfa Texas here.

You mean the flat earth map or the fake "Globe" thing?

• @99476598326 said:
    @brice you're really in Marfa? I used to live there before i moved to Australia.

I used to date a girl named Marfa.

She lived in trailer and had a bad back.

• @RUST( i )K said:

@99476598326 said:
    @brice you're really in Marfa? I used to live there before i moved to Australia.

Marfa is one of the more unique places to live in the world. its people, vibe and places is truly unique.

• @RUST( i )K said:

@brice said:

@u0421793 said:

@reasOne said:
    I'm in Columbus Ohio, …

Marfa Texas here.

:D :D :D :D

• @RUST( i )K said:

@99476598326 said:

I liked her Muffins

• @99476598326 said:

@RUST( i )K said:

@99476598326 said:

Marfa is one of the more unique places to live in the world. its people, vibe and places is truly unique.

I don't doubt you.

I think it is safe to say most people probably think that about where they live.

Just based on experiences you know.

I found such charm and a weird magical energy in some of the worst hoods in Baltimore where Iived for many years.

What looked like a third world to most, to me was some thriving off the grid of the real world economy and world where people existed almost in an other worldly state of disillusion.

I have heard of Marfa all kidding aside.

For me the most interesting places I have lived in NYC, Miami, and Baltimore have all had costs of some sort to my own being for the depth of the experience and relationships.

• @AndyPlankton said:

@RUST( i )K said:

@99476598326 said:

I liked her Muffins

I liked her vicoden and meth head dad.

He was hilarious the way his teeth fell out when he farted.

• @AndyPlankton said:

@RUST( i )K said:

@brice said:

@u0421793 said:

@reasOne said:
    I'm in Columbus Ohio, …

Marfa Texas here.

:D :D :D :D

Fizzle Lick?

Ass Homoly?

• I'm out of St Louis. Outlook is bleak on finding someone to play with in the Ohio Area from this forum, people are from all over. Having spent some time on the local electronic music forums in STL I'm convinced that casual electronic musicians that are not complete shut ins are an extremely rare breed. Then on top of that they have to be making it on IOs to be here. The only people who talk on the local forums are "professionals," and I can't stand most of them.

"Listen to my 8 bit fantasy themed modular album with album cover artwork I drew with my mouth, $5 on band camp." Omg please stop.

• @shiftsynth1 said:
    "Listen to my 8 bit fantasy themed modular album with album cover artwork I drew with my mouth, $5 on band camp." Omg please stop.

Laugh of the day :D

• @reasOne said:

Used to live there long ago. I'm sure it still has a thriving music scene, yes?

• I’m in Newham.

• edited September 2018

I don't know, I don't leave my house 😂😂😂 Most the music here now is trap, it's really sad..
    But my friend moxy lives here and she releases music on modular field, so she's amazing..

@ALB said:

@reasOne said:

Used to live there long ago. I'm sure it still has a thriving music scene, yes?

• @shiftsynth1 said:
    I

😂😂😂😂😂😂you win

• @u0421793 said:
    I’m in Newham.

New Ham Ohio?

• @MonzoPro said:

@u0421793 said:
    I’m in Newham.

New Ham Ohio?

FYI Ohio has a great selection of towns and cities with more famous counterparts- Moscow among them.

• st. louis Mo.

• Saigon, Vietnam.

• get out.....I’m from St. louis area too.actually just across the river in Illinois. what are the electronic music forums in st. louis? I’ll have to check them out too. > @shiftsynth1 said:

I'm out of St Louis. Outlook is bleak on finding someone to play with in the Ohio Area from this forum, people are from all over. Having spent some time on the local electronic music forums in STL I'm convinced that casual electronic musicians that are not complete shut ins are an extremely rare breed. Then on top of that they have to be making it on IOs to be here. The only people who talk on the local forums are "professionals," and I can't stand most of them.

• Berlin / Germany here!
    So just around your corner...😊

• I’m Representing Cascadia North

• In the middle of nowhere, near some sheep. Everybody welcome.