Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Bram Bos is up to something

12346»

Comments

• edited May 2020

I wonder what Drambo would have been had it been developed in secret without every Tom, Dick and Harry weighing in with their idea of what it should, and should not, be. I'm frankly amazed it turned out as well as it did considering the camel committee. :lol:

• Sorry what is this about now?

• @klownshed said:
    I wonder what Drambo would have been had it been developed in secret without every Tom, Dick and Harry weighing in with their idea of what it should, and should not, be. I'm frankly amazed it turned out as well as it did considering the camel committee. :lol:

My strategy is usually to design focused apps that do a limited number of things well, so those Jedi tricks don’t work on me. :)

Also this thing is simple and very niche so a lot of people may not even have a use for what I’m making.

• @klownshed said:

Dram Bos

• @brambos said:
    My strategy is usually to design focused apps that do a limited number of things well, so those Jedi tricks don’t work on me. :)

Also this thing is simple and very niche so a lot of people may not even have a use for what I’m making.

If I haven’t any use for it, I’ll invent one.

• It's unsexy, it's not niche, but I'm just going to say it. We need an AUv3 piano roll.

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    It's unsexy, it's not niche, but I'm just going to say it. We need an AUv3 piano roll.

Yeah, but I'm in the luxury position of not having to make things that people need.

• @brambos said:

@ExAsperis99 said:
    It's unsexy, it's not niche, but I'm just going to say it. We need an AUv3 piano roll.

Yeah, but I'm in the luxury position of not having to make things that people need.

Haha, love this, that's we buy your stuff.

• @brambos said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

F*(#%ñg art directors!
    :)

• I’m interested either way. If it’s niche like mononoke, it’ll be special

@brambos said:

@klownshed said:

• @ExAsperis99 said:

You need an auv3 piano roll. You don’t speak for me and I certainly don’t need one.

• Isn't ATOM an au piano roll?

• wimwim
    edited May 2020

@kinkujin said:
    Isn't ATOM an au piano roll?

Sadly limited in many ways, and it seems unlikely to get better any time soon. But yes.
    There is ample room for another on iOS.

• edited May 2020
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • wimwim
    edited May 2020

@winconway said:

@wim said:

@kinkujin said:
    Isn't ATOM an au piano roll?

Sadly limited in many ways, and it seems unlikely to get better any time soon. But yes.
    There is ample room for another on iOS.

I don’t have a time frame for you, other than closer, but I can tell you it is already better, it is no trivial project, that’s why there are not ten of them from different developers, it will get there.

This is a joke, right? You are not the developer @blueveek are you?

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • wimwim
    edited May 2020

@winconway said:
    No i’m not, but fair enough I wont update you at all if you are just going to be hostile, sorry to have bothered you.

No hostility intended. When I read your post it sounded to me as if you were speaking as the developer. I guess you must just have an inside line on information, which I had no way of knowing. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

But yeh, you and and should probably avoid communicating. It goes poorly more often than not. Noted on this side as well.

-peace

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • You too. 👍🏼