Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY - AUDIOBUS!!

Thanks for helping make this year's iPad music sessions awesome!

:)

Sent from my

Comments

• Thank you!

Please watch this forum later today. We're going to make an announcement! :)

• WooHoo! Can't wait!!!

• Congrats Sebastian and team for revolutionizing ios music making!

• Happy Anniversary Dream Team.

• Other 100 of these days :-)

• Happy birthday to the Audiobus team! Can't imagine ios music without it

• And here's the announcement: Audiobus 2 is coming in early 2014 http://forum.audiob.us/discussion/2838/audiobus-2-is-coming-in-early-2014#Item_1

• Brilliant! Congrats on a fine achievement and look forward to the new one

• A short year but explosive, all fuelled by Audiobus enabling all our other talented devs to give us this magically fully-realized virtual studio!

• Happy Birthday Audiobus and thank you for making it possible to create music on the iPad in an organic way!

• Happy birthday Audiobus and I'd like to say a lot of thanks for the team's efforts!

• Happy Birthday Audiobus...and to Michael and Sebastian for changing the face of iOS music making forever..

• 1 year? Meh;))
    Congrats from Croatia

• Happy Birthday. Thanks for making things easier, for the forum...I hope for a long time.

• Happy Birthday, Audiobus. And thanks for costing me a couple hundred dollars of App Store purchases.

• Where's the party? Apple and many of other devs should be grateful. I am, even though my wallet isn't.

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY !! With Audiobus you guys made the dream of a studio-in-a-box come true!

• Jomazz said:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !! With Audiobus you guys made the dream of a studio-in-a-box come true!

Awww!

• This has been a fantastic year for music on the iPad, and the glue that has brought everything together and made it work flawlessly has been Audiobus! Happy Audiobus 1st Anniversary! (I'm ready to purchase this year's audiobus update when you are ready to release it! :-) ).

• Wow that was only 1 year? So much has changed! I remember checking my emails daily for Audiobus to arrive because I knew this was gonna be huge!!! Well Happy Birthday AB! Looking forward to the update btw.

• Happy birthday/congrats to the parents.

• Happy birthday.. Thanks for taking iOS music from copy paste sucking to integrated awesome

• Very fun to have been along for this wild ride. Thanks Michael and Sebastian. We heart you guys.

• A very Happy 1st Birthday Audiobus !
    Thank you very much for turning Apples toys into very useful studio tools.
    Thank you again for allowing me to create music at home at work and anywhere else I choose.
    Last but not least thank you for creating the only forum I've ever joined and thanks to the rest of
    You guys for making this forum a thoroughly entertaining read.
    PS that includes @PieterrVos

• If nobody minds some shameless self promotion, this seems as good a time as any to leave my Audiobus Tribute song that I made when I first started using it last year. Some of you probably remember it... Call it an anniversary present :)

But seriously guys, thanks SO MUCH for all you've done. You've really advanced the state of mobile music tremendously. In fact, I'd go so far to say that I would still to this day have never written a song, let alone written and recorded songS, let alone doing all that on my iPad mini!!

So, thanks. Can't wait for the next year!!

• Congrats on year 1, and AB2 is looking seriously wonderful. An iPad's must-have app in my opinion.

• Thanks guys =)

• will be raising a glass today.

• I remember a little over a year ago when I was brand spanking new to the iPad and iOS environments. Somehow I discovered Loopy. I was very frustrated with why I couldn't get the wet signal from my guitar amp sim or any sound at all from a synth to show up in Loopy. I'd been farting around with Midi Bridge and some other stuff even though I had no idea what I was doing but got nothing but frustration. I left some stupid questions on the Loopy forum. Michael was kind enough to try to help my dumb ass but everything was over my head. He did say something along the lines of "If you're trying to get the audio from your various amp sims and synths into Loopy, I'm working on a soon to be released product that will do that." That's the first mention I heard of what came to be Audiobus.

• In continued celebration of the Audiobus birthday, here's a link to the first post http://forum.audiob.us/discussion/1

Just adjust that last number to go forward in time. Thirty five thousand eighty two posts later (http://forum.audiob.us/discussion/comment/35382) you'll end up right here.