Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Audiogus Videos...

2»

Comments

• @AudioGus said:
    BM3 in Cubasis with Synthmaster One, Rozeta and friends. Some jibber jabber about apps n’ such too.

Inspiring. No substitute sometimes for sitting next to someone on the couch and watching them work...

• Quietly been enjoying these. Share the love for BM3, but never was interested in cubasis until now. Gonna have to pretend I didn’t see this one.

• Great ones... Impressive two weeks you had there... Subscribed even :smiley:

• @bounce said:
    Quietly been enjoying these. Share the love for BM3, but never was interested in cubasis until now. Gonna have to pretend I didn’t see this one.

It is one of those ones I am glad I got back in the day. Knowing NS2 is coming though I would be torn about getting Cubasis as it may do these things really well and I imagine has Link... (?)

• @senhorlampada said:
    Great ones... Impressive two weeks you had there... Subscribed even :smiley:

Thanks! I have to move soon and may lose my fibre connection so am feeling inspired to get a bunch in while I can. Hopefuly I can keep my isp as these have been fun and I want to get better at doing them.

• edited July 2018

EDIT: think I will redo this video of Gadget and BM3... the combination of the two deserves a better explanation.

• @AudioGus said:
    Gadget and BM3, sampling and synths and workflows, workarounds, dead ends / redemption / un / happy accidents etc. Going for the long play here and the initial start is tricky but it ends up feeling like something I perhaps may one day work on again.

Settles back, gets the big boy popcorn......

• edited July 2018

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@AudioGus said:
    Gadget and BM3, sampling and synths and workflows, workarounds, dead ends / redemption / un / happy accidents etc. Going for the long play here and the initial start is tricky but it ends up feeling like something I perhaps may one day work on again.

Settles back, gets the big boy popcorn......

EDIT: yah I gotta redo this one into less of a golden stream of consciousness and break it down better. Hold please.

• Me me me! What I want in Cubasis or BM3 or whoever will give it to me first, me me me!

• edited July 2018

...shameful bump, new vid up top, how to screen record in iOS11 in STEREO

• No Shane man! These are great! We need more :)

• edited July 2018

Podcast Episode 1