Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Beepstreet Drambo

Comments

• edited August 2019

Oops wrong thread. 🤗 we should be allowed to delete our own posts. Talk about the worst possible time to create a post by mistake! Imagine if i asked the mod to delete this post and he accidentally deleted the whole thread!!!

• @cian said:

@Turntablist said:

If your intention was to get users involved, public beta, no your intention is/was to generate hype, you obviously missed many deadlines and it has backfired, don't jump on me for stating a fact haha.

The direction of this app has literally been shaped by suggestions on this thread - but sure whatever.

Oh, sorry if i missed one or two suggestion possibly being implemented that would have not already been implemented in a 68 page thread, but my comment remains, and comments from testers about how great it is, but without actually saying what is great or why it is great, just to bump a thread back to the top of the forum, that is ridiculous.

• One thread one one Internet forum is hype?

• @mistercharlie said:
    One thread one one Internet forum is hype?

No, the content of this thread made the hype. But I have to admit, it's funny.

• Mom always said "if you don't like the thread, don't go in there to read it."

Or some such thing.

• @lukesleepwalker said:
    Mom always said "if you don't like the thread, don't go in there to read it."

Or some such thing.

I've always loved your mom.

• I do feel that Drambo will deliver big time once it's out...

Now the question is whos post will be the first on page 69 :D

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@lukesleepwalker said:

Or some such thing.

She makes a nice cheesecake as well.

• edited August 2019

@Samu said:
    I do feel that Drambo will deliver big time once it's out...

I think we all thought it was coming out much sooner than it seems to be slated for now. So a lot of us are just getting antsy. @giku_beepstreet apps are stellar so I’m sure this will set this forum on fire when it lands.

If I had something this groundbreaking on the way I wouldn’t shut up about it. Teasing yes, hype no. IMO.

• @lukesleepwalker said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@lukesleepwalker said:

Or some such thing.

You've got to watch Barry Mister. Unless you wrote it. I sense your humor there etc...

• Drambo not yet available

• Come on page 69

• 69!
    69!
    69!
    Woooo!!!

• Who cares about 69?

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@lukesleepwalker said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@lukesleepwalker said:

Or some such thing.

You've got to watch Barry Mister. Unless you wrote it. I sense your humor there etc...

Not familiar with it. On my list.

• edited August 2019
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I’m feeling lucky

• Drambo made me buy Elektron gear, not that i’m blaming you... but i’m blaming you.

Come on 69.

See what I’d there...

• Damn it... thought I had it.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Bryan Adams Forever

• I’m not sure what happened in the 958 new posts but I’m sure Drambo will be excellent and I don’t care if it takes a few more years.

Impaktor and Zeeon are some of my favorite things so will look forward to checking this thing out when it arrives.

• @giku_beepstreet said:

@Turntablist said:

@Pierre118 said:
    Deja vu, Duke nukem forever........

Yep, this is another classic example of announcing too early, trying to overhype a pre release, I was fairly interested in this plugin when it was announced, now it is just boring to be honest, oh look, some of the "In" kids have it to test hahaha, who cares.

My intention was to get users involved in shaping this app. Hence this huge delay ;). I dont think there is any hype except this thread

Rubbish, you even faked injury to elicit sympathy.

I suspect you are on a power trip and the head of a cult full of dope fiends and misfits.

Do the decent thing man and set your concubines free!

• @oat_phipps said:
    Bryan Adams Forever

Was very sad to hear about Jody, talk about a messy divorce. Jimmy is back doing music, think he’s mostly using iOS now.

• @Samu said:
    I do feel that Drambo will deliver big time once it's out...

Now the question is whos post will be the first on page 69 :D

Nice.

This discussion has been closed.