Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

FS Refraktor - New AUv3 modulation effect from FutureSonic

2»

Comments

• Working for me in BM3 on iPad 9.7 iOS 11.

• edited March 2018

Air 1 iOS 11.2.6. Doesn’t load into AUM either.

• Refraktor is working for me in Auria Pro, no issues at all. I know there’s some similar effects out there like the one’s from Audio Damage but I’m loving the sounds that this thing can conjure up. Can go from very light ornamentation, like making the hats a bit more spikey, to full on melodic feedback sequencing as the track rolls on.

I bought the other two Future Sonic apps when they came out so the complete bundle pricing is $4.01, if you did so as well this is totally worth it.

• edited March 2018

@anickt said:

@thinds said:

@anickt said:
    Crashes when trying to load into BM3. Anyone else seeing this?

Yeah, can't load at all BM3, Auria, MultiTrack Studio AB3. Air 1 latest OS

@BradleyFS we have a problem...

OK, thanks for the heads up guys. Strange, tested both AUM and BM3 extensively without issue.

Either way, we’re on it. Please could someone send info on the specifics of the crash and device/OS info to [email protected]

• @JRSIV said:
    Refraktor is working for me in Auria Pro, no issues at all. I know there’s some similar effects out there like the one’s from Audio Damage but I’m loving the sounds that this thing can conjure up. Can go from very light ornamentation, like making the hats a bit more spikey, to full on melodic feedback sequencing as the track rolls on.

I bought the other two Future Sonic apps when they came out so the complete bundle pricing is $4.01, if you did so as well this is totally worth it.

Strange the complete my bundle price in UK was £7.01, 2 pence more than the actually single price, yes I have the other 2 apps they released the Apple pricing structure is mad.

• @DavidFS said:

@anickt said:

@thinds said:

@anickt said:

OK, thanks for the heads up guys. Strange, tested both AUM and BM3 extensively without issue.

Either way, we’re on it. Please could someone send info on the specifics of the crash and device/OS info to [email protected]

Info sent

• @DavidFS said:

@anickt said:

@thinds said:

@anickt said:

@DavidFS said:

@anickt said:

@thinds said:

@anickt said:

Sent.

• @Jumpercollins said:

Strange the complete my bundle price in UK was £7.01, 2 pence more than the actually single price, yes I have the other 2 apps they released the Apple pricing structure is mad.

Indeed, I had FS FreezeVerb prior to completing my bundle and the price for completing the bundle was lower than buying FS Refractor and as a 'bonus' I got the FS Delay thing for 'free'. Can't really complain.

The AppStore is a weird place...

• @Jumpercollins that's not cool, I know it's only 2p but what kind of incentive is there to buy bundles when the pricing gets that screwy. You're right about Apple's pricing but I also think those in the UK get the short stick quite often.

I go to London about twice a year and am amazed at the huge price disparity that goes on. I can seriously only think of a few things where England had the better deal & none of the products were music related.

Evian water was dead cheap compared to here in Nevada and Parma ham/prosciutto was a steal. Of course proximity plays a huge hand in that but I could get 2 packages of Parma ham, 3 or 4 croissants, a big bottle of Evian & a soda for £5 and my breakfast and lunch were sorted for the day, lol.

• Yeah, music gear is generally expensive here. We see the sweet deals crop up on eBay shipped from US but the import tax kills any saving we’d make. Imports from Europe aren’t too bad, for the moment at least.

• @BradleyFS said:
    @Looping_Loddar
    Here's a more in-depth look at the FS Refraktor that runs through all of the controls and has some examples of some of the varied sounds you can get out of it:

Thank you very much for your helpful video. I have to admit this app isn't my taste, sorry.

• @BradleyFS said:

FS Refraktor is an innovative twist on modulation effects. Sitting somewhere between a delay and a flanger, FS Refraktor offers endless possibilities, from rhythmic flanging to chaotic pitch modulation and unpredictable stuttering.

Find out more - http://www.futuresonic.io/products/fs-refraktor

FS Refraktor is now live on the App Store - https://apple.co/2IepRzD

FS Time and Space Bundle - https://apple.co/2FwsdIb

This bundle was $10.99 yesterday when you posted this. Now it’s $12.99. Was that a launch sale that only lasted a day?

• @skiphunt said:

@BradleyFS said:

FS Refraktor is an innovative twist on modulation effects. Sitting somewhere between a delay and a flanger, FS Refraktor offers endless possibilities, from rhythmic flanging to chaotic pitch modulation and unpredictable stuttering.

This bundle was $10.99 yesterday when you posted this. Now it’s $12.99. Was that a launch sale that only lasted a day?

Kind of. We trialled introductory pricing of £10.99 for early adopters but felt that the pricing was set too low, given the effort involved/production costs and the current size of the market. So, we set the price at £12.99 and this will remain the standard pricing from this point.

At 23.5% saving over the apps bought individually, we believe this is a fair offer for both sides on software that is already very low in cost, when compared to their desktop equivalents.

• @DavidFS said:

@skiphunt said:

@BradleyFS said:

Kind of. We trialled introductory pricing of £10.99 for early adopters but felt that the pricing was set too low, given the effort involved/production costs and the current size of the market. So, we set the price at £12.99 and this will remain the standard pricing from this point.

At 23.5% saving over the apps bought individually, we believe this is a fair offer for both sides on software that is already very low in cost, when compared to their desktop equivalents.

Ok. I was considering the bundle for $10.99 but wanted to watch a couple demos first. I was busy the day you launched so I waited until the next day to see if your apps fill any gaps in what I already have. I figured your launch sale would last more than a day.

I think I’m covered for now and will these a pass. Besides, I need to spend more time with Replicant from Audio Damage as well.

Good luck.

• Thanks to those that reported the crash issue affecting iPad Air 1. The issue seemed to only affect this device and was due to some quirks in how iPad Air 1 (but not 2!) handles audio units. v1.0.1 with the fix has been sent to Apple and should be available at some point soon :)

• @DavidFS said:
    Thanks to those that reported the crash issue affecting iPad Air 1. The issue seemed to only affect this device and was due to some quirks in how iPad Air 1 (but not 2!) handles audio units. v1.0.1 with the fix has been sent to Apple and should be available at some point soon :)

Thank you!

• v1.0.1 is now live with the fix for Air 1 devices. I expect it’ll take a couple of hours to propogate across all of the stores but should be available for download shortly.