Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

FS Refraktor - New AUv3 modulation effect from FutureSonic

FS Refraktor is an innovative twist on modulation effects. Sitting somewhere between a delay and a flanger, FS Refraktor offers endless possibilities, from rhythmic flanging to chaotic pitch modulation and unpredictable stuttering.

Find out more - http://www.futuresonic.io/products/fs-refraktor

FS Refraktor is now live on the App Store - https://apple.co/2IepRzD

FS Time and Space Bundle - https://apple.co/2FwsdIb

Comments

• A bigger, more inclusive demo would be helpful. Let us hear some of those ‘endless’ possibilities. :)

• edited March 2018

7 Dollar, sequencer and multimode filter included. Lots of "marketing bullshit language" in the description. A nice website missing lots of information (like user manual).

And a 30 seconds long "demo"....

A demo, where nobody can say if it sound nice (imho: absolutely not!) and to what degree this fx is the reason for it...

Sorry, i am not convinced.

• There is a bundle for the three FS apps that helps if you have one or two of the others

• It is the same dev as the one who did FS Reverser Delay and this is a seriously good app. So I tend to trust it is a good pedigree. But I agree that actually it is essential to have a good video showing the potential of every published app

• A better demo of a completely different app. Anyways I have a few other app by this developer that are quite good imho.

• @Looping_Loddar
    Here's a more in-depth look at the FS Refraktor that runs through all of the controls and has some examples of some of the varied sounds you can get out of it:

• And as @Fruitbat1919 pointed out, we've included Refraktor in a bundle with our other AUv3 apps. Here's a link to our Time and Space bundle that includes FS Refraktor, FS FreezeVerb and FS Reverser Delay - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app-bundle/id1357074767?mt=8

• edited March 2018

@hacked_to_pieces said:
    A better demo of a completely different app. Anyways I have a few other app by this developer that are quite good imho.

>

Arghh, sorry about that. I copied from YouTube, but somehow what was previously in memory was what got posted. BradlyFS has already posted the proper one.

• Here‘s a tutorial:

• @DrChris said:
    Here‘s a tutorial:

Somehow reminds me of Rotopuker, btw there was a 2nd version with much more possibilties of this released, but don't see any YT movies of this.

• edited March 2018

@Looping_Loddar said:
    7 Dollar, sequencer and multimode filter included. Lots of "marketing bullshit language" in the description. A nice website missing lots of information (like user manual).

And a 30 seconds long "demo"....

A demo, where nobody can say if it sound nice (imho: absolutely not!) and to what degree this fx is the reason for it...

Sorry, i am not convinced.

For “marketing bullshit language” I presume you mean a “fair description of what the app does”. Your reply was just plain rude. A better response would’ve been to politely ask questions or request a longer demo (which the dev has already delivered). I thought we were friendlier than that on this forum.

• @BradleyFS said:
    Here's a link to our Time and Space bundle that includes FS Refraktor, FS FreezeVerb and FS Reverser Delay - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app-bundle/id1357074767?mt=8

Super thanks for this! (Completed my bundle, already had FS FreezeVerb).

• Yes, just $7!! Less if you do the bundle (I was too eager and missed it). For a wicked little mangler that you can stack up on itself or with the other cheap yet wicked little manglers we have access to. AUv3 out of the box. No obvious bugs on first play. And they made a video from the get go!

Love it. More please.

• edited March 2018

Here's more information about the inspiration for this plugin, straight from Dave Gibson.

https://audiokitpro.com/dave-gibson-furturesonic-interview/

• You guys be nice to this developer. They are making great plug in effect apps for us, and their stuff is quality. They already have 2 great effect apps out and have been on this forum discussing them, but you guys seem to not realize this. These guys deserve some respect, not some rude dismissal. >:)

Ok. Rant over. Carry on. B)

• @CracklePot said:
    You guys be nice to this developer. They are making great plug in effect apps for us, and their stuff is quality. They already have 2 great effect apps out and have been on this forum discussing them, but you guys seem to not realize this. These guys deserve some respect, not some rude dismissal. >:)

+1

In fact, I think any developer working to make audio apps for iOS deserves our support. If it wasn’t for them, well, I don’t want to think about that.

• edited March 2018

The quality of the reverser delay didn’t do it for me, so I’ll pass. The demo does remind me that I should get back to using Replicant more.

• @Beathoven said:

@CracklePot said:
    You guys be nice to this developer. They are making great plug in effect apps for us, and their stuff is quality. They already have 2 great effect apps out and have been on this forum discussing them, but you guys seem to not realize this. These guys deserve some respect, not some rude dismissal. >:)

+1

In fact, I think any developer working to make audio apps for iOS deserves our support. If it wasn’t for them, well, I don’t want to think about that.

+1 I have the others and I’ll get this one for sure

• @Beathoven said:

@CracklePot said:

+1

I probably wouldn’t even be doing music. Well, at least not anything like how I do music now. I really can’t afford the hardware or desktop equivalent of what I have access to on iOS. In all seriousness, sometimes I feel that I must be dreaming all of this. And who do I have to thank for this? iOS music app developers! (Ok. Apple, too. I just hope they don’t eventually end up ruining all the fun.)

• @oat_phipps said:
    The quality of the reverser delay didn’t do it for me, so I’ll pass. The demo does remind me that I should get back to using Replicant more.

Nicely worded. Now that’s what I’m taliking about. B)

• I bought the app (and the bundle too!) and I can tell you this is very very good quality apps. I’m surprised to read some preconceived comments from people who didn’t even know what they are talking about...

• This is a really app, it’s creative and flexible and makes a very bland drum pattern sound very cool

• Wow, that went south kind of quick. Glad to see it turn around. Felt like we hit a dry spell with the holidays and now there are a bunch of fun effects released with a few new synths incoming.

• @rezidue said:
    Wow, that went south kind of quick. Glad to see it turn around. Felt like we hit a dry spell with the holidays and now there are a bunch of fun effects released with a few new synths incoming.

Tell me about it! I am having trouble keeping up with all the recent releases. Not complaining at all, though. :)

• @BradleyFS Thanks for offering a bundle. It made picking this up an easy decision.

• edited March 2018

this stuff (in a much simpler form) has been my secret weapon for quite some time ;)
    Valhalla FreqEcho was just 1 lfo modulated ultra-short delay and could turn any noise into a synth...
    So Refraktor should come out quite versatile. B)

• Crashes when trying to load into BM3. Anyone else seeing this?

• @anickt said:
    Crashes when trying to load into BM3. Anyone else seeing this?

Yeah, can't load at all BM3, Auria, MultiTrack Studio AB3. Air 1 latest OS

• @thinds said:

@anickt said:
    Crashes when trying to load into BM3. Anyone else seeing this?

Yeah, can't load at all BM3, Auria, MultiTrack Studio AB3. Air 1 latest OS

@BradleyFS we have a problem...