Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Sideral - The Universe is Vast! We’re a tiny dot in the Cosmos.

2»

Comments

• @Max23 said:
    Im not here to put you down. I sometimes sound harsh.

Nono, @max23! I’m not upset! But the chant of “the rock guitar is dead” is heard wherever there are musicians: even here. The discussion about it is stimulating, I firmly stand in the “rock guitar is NOT dead” field, even though most of my current original work is quite far from it. I’m not berating you - sorry if it looked that way. I just like debating, hehhehe...

• @wim said:
    Well ... I'll register myself among the fans. Outstanding work in every way! Thanks for this.

Thank you so much!

• An interesting concept, that can help put things in perspective, is what they call the galactic year.

While once around the sun is a year for the Earth, and it has done this billions of times, the sun itself (along with our solar system) orbits around the center of our galaxy, once every 225 million solar years. The galactic year is so long that there have only been about 20 of them so far. All of human history is a tiny fraction one galactic year. We do not even know what kind of changes or “seasons” may occur as our sun moves around the galaxy in a galactic year. The universe itself, going back to the Big Bang, is only about 60 galactic years old.

• @Lady_App_titude said:
    An interesting concept, that can help put things in perspective, is what they call the galactic year.

While once around the sun is a year for the Earth, and it has done this billions of times, the sun itself (along with our solar system) orbits around the center of our galaxy, once every 225 million solar years. The galactic year is so long that there have only been about 20 of them so far. All of human history is a tiny fraction one galactic year. We do not even know what kind of changes or “seasons” may occur as our sun moves around the galaxy in a galactic year. The universe itself, going back to the Big Bang, is only about 60 galactic years old.

Yeah, I bet someone would joke that the universe is middle aged! But seriously, I considered adding this actually, but then I’d have to make each text panel quicker or each with more text, and both options would contribute for a sub-optimal experience IMO, as also would a longer song to accomotade more info (a seven-minute video is already borderline long for Youtube unless it’s a TED talk or similar). Thank you so much, @Lady_App_titude!

• edited January 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Max23 said:

@Lady_App_titude said:
    An interesting concept, that can help put things in perspective, is what they call the galactic year.

Hubble told as the age of the universe. 13.799±0.021 billion (109) years within the Lambda- CDM concordance model. The uncertainty has been narrowed down to 21 million years.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_the_universe

Assuming the strong priors are correct, it must be stressed.

• @Max23 said:

@Lady_App_titude said:

Hubble told as the age of the universe. 13.799±0.021 billion years (after Big Bang) within the Lambda- CDM concordance model. The uncertainty has been narrowed down to 21 million years.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_the_universe

13.7 solar years. But only about 60 galactic years.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • An interesting subject, isn't it?

• edited January 2018
  • @Max23 said:
    I want to specify. a Billion is 10 high 9. (Billion means different things in different languages. )

Really?

• In fact, the universe has 61.32 galactic years! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galactic_year

• @thesoundtestroom said:
    Thanks, I did enjoy that lots, and the music as always was great, reminded me a little bit of Carlos Santana meets Al DiMeola in a good way

with a touch of Stephen Hawking

• @Kühl said:

@thesoundtestroom said:
    Thanks, I did enjoy that lots, and the music as always was great, reminded me a little bit of Carlos Santana meets Al DiMeola in a good way

with a touch of Stephen Hawking

I’m indeed a huge fan of Stephen Hawking!

• edited February 2018
  • Thank you for sharing! Sometimes is too easy to take for granted an inexistent universality of the conventions we use, be it in language, math, music etc.

• @Max23 said:

@theconnactic said:

@Max23 said:
    I want to specify. a Billion is 10 high 9. (Billion means different things in different languages. )

Really?

yup.
    10high9 in German is 1 Milliarde.
    1 Billion is 10high12.

American numbering systems are weird & bizarr.
    I have to check numbers and notes 3 times when Im talking to Americans.
    You refuse the decimal system and spoken numbers can be weird too. (gee just adopt Meters & Gramm, will you? what you are using is a complete mess)

the way you write dates is weird, too. month/day/year. its all upside down. ;)
    German dates are day/month/year - makes much more sense. ;)

the way you name notes is also different bb is b and b is h
    (if there is no bb in it I can't tell if if its English or German.)
    (bachs musical jokes make no sense in englisch - B, A, C,H ;) )

this causes much confusion everywhere. end of rant.

I agree :smile:
    This has been irritating me for centuries, especially B A C H as the dux of his fugue.

But if Americans go decimal, how could they then know that 250 pounds is overweight

• edited February 2018
  • edited February 2018

@Max23 said:

@Kühl said:

@Max23 said:

@theconnactic said:

@Max23 said:

Really?

yup.
    10high9 in German is 1 Milliarde.
    1 Billion is 10high12.

American numbering systems are weird & bizarr.
    I have to check numbers and notes 3 times when Im talking to Americans.
    You refuse the decimal system and spoken numbers can be weird too. (gee just adopt Meters & Gramm, will you? what you are using is a complete mess)

the way you write dates is weird, too. month/day/year. its all upside down. ;)
    German dates are day/month/year - makes much more sense. ;)

the way you name notes is also different bb is b and b is h
    (if there is no bb in it I can't tell if if its English or German.)
    (bachs musical jokes make no sense in englisch - B, A, C,H ;) )

this causes much confusion everywhere. end of rant.

I agree :smile:
    This has been irritating me for centuries, especially B A C H as the dux of his fugue.

But if Americans go decimal, how could they then know that 250 pounds is overweight

I forgot fluids, I had to add liter.
    Who the hell knows how many pitchers a gallon is?

Hahaha! But the British are on par. They’re weighing things in “Stones”
    SIRI tells me I’m 11,81 stone???

I bet it was introduced as a unit to honour to Mick Jagger

• @theconnactic said:

Enjoy!

Thanks for this. I adore pondering the vastness of the universe, and your very cool soundtrack fits beautifully; although my rock and roll ears are easily distracted by your musical complexity. Jokes aside, wonderful work, sir.

• @supanorton said:

@theconnactic said:

Enjoy!

Thanks for this. I adore pondering the vastness of the universe, and your very cool soundtrack fits beautifully; although my rock and roll ears are easily distracted by your musical complexity. Jokes aside, wonderful work, sir.

Thank you so much, @supanorton! I appreciate it!