Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Sideral - The Universe is Vast! We’re a tiny dot in the Cosmos.

edited January 2018 in Creations

Enjoy!

Comments

• Thanks, I did enjoy that lots, and the music as always was great, reminded me a little bit of Carlos Santana meets Al DiMeola in a good way

• Thnak you so much, Doug! I really appreciate it!

• Different ears, different thought. Sounds to me like it’s channeling Paul Kossoff, on a sunshine holiday. I like Kossoff. Much better feeling than Clapton.

• I’ve never listened to it, but I surelly will! Thank you for the suggestion, Zen!

• @theconnactic said:
    I’ve never listened to it, but I surelly will! Thank you for the suggestion, Zen!

>

Just to be clear, there is no track or album of that name. It was the feeling I got. For Kossoff, you can of course listen to Free. I would recommend ‘Come Together in the Morning’ from the album ‘Heartbreaker.’

https://youtu.be/TDoEpwhBYbE

• edited January 2018

excellent play - excellent sounds B)
    I simultanously like and hate the almost dry approach with it's defined pannings.
    It's unforgiving, right into the face/brain - hard stuff.
    Breaks are great and very creative :+1:

• @Telefunky said:
    excellent play - excellent sounds B)
    I simultanously like and hate the almost dry approach with it's defined pannings.
    It's unforgiving, right into the face/brain - hard stuff.
    Breaks are great and very creative :+1:

Thank you very much indeed!

• @Zen210507 said:

@theconnactic said:
    I’ve never listened to it, but I surelly will! Thank you for the suggestion, Zen!

>

Just to be clear, there is no track or album of that name. It was the feeling I got. For Kossoff, you can of course listen to Free. I would recommend ‘Come Together in the Morning’ from the album ‘Heartbreaker.’

Great player.
    My best friend found himself playing with a musician who was in Kossoff's last band. He was on the flight when PK died in the bathroom, and knowing that there would be a lot of police action when the plane touched down, he told my buddy that he thought it would be a wise idea to go ahead and ingest everything that he had on him before he was likely searched by law enforcement.
    Yes, a weird anecdote.

• Great track and video.

• Great piece that works superbly together as an audio-visual whole.
    Yeah. Makes us seem so insignificant and yet here we are, wondering how to get midi to work between X and Y.
    Musically, it felt like a mash up between Santana, Pink Floyd and Frank Zappa.
    Enjoyable stuff.
    Also, I thought AU meant Audio Unit!
    Duh!

• edited January 2018

@DefRobot said:
    Great piece that works superbly together as an audio-visual whole.
    Yeah. Makes us seem so insignificant and yet here we are, wondering how to get midi to work between X and Y.
    Musically, it felt like a mash up between Santana, Pink Floyd and Frank Zappa.
    Enjoyable stuff.
    Also, I thought AU meant Audio Unit!
    Duh!

Thank you very much indeed! @DefRobot, the Milky Way alone has hundreds of billions of stars. This is dozens of times more stars in our own galaxy (one of hundred billions of galaxies) than living souls today on earth. This fact itself gives much food for thought. Cheers!

• @thesoundtestroom said:
    Thanks, I did enjoy that lots, and the music as always was great, reminded me a little bit of Carlos Santana meets Al DiMeola in a good way

More like Carlos Sagantana

• @thesoundtestroom said:
    Thanks, I did enjoy that lots, and the music as always was great, reminded me a little bit of Carlos Santana meets Al DiMeola in a good way

• @soundshaper said:

@thesoundtestroom said:

What a great compliment! Thank you so much!

• @Zen210507 said:

@theconnactic said:

>

This is very good, Zen! Thanks for sharing!

• Had to reupload it: there was a wrong info in the vid. Here’s the new link:

• Very well done, Dimitri. Track is great, video is a fantastic concept.

• @rickwaugh said:
    Very well done, Dimitri. Track is great, video is a fantastic concept.

Thank you a lot, Rick!

• P.S.: put the link for the new and updated version in the opening post.

• I’m not generally into ‘guitar music’ but I’m into this!

• Great guitar playing and mind-blowing video!

• @gusgranite said:
    I’m not generally into ‘guitar music’ but I’m into this!

@AlterEgo_UK said:
    Great guitar playing and mind-blowing video!

Thank you both! It really means a lot!

• @PhilW said:

Great track and video.

Thank you so much, Phil!

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Max23 said:
    ppl liked the guitar? :#

Well, the feedback is being overwhelmingly positive until now!

• edited January 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Lol, Horses for courses. All opinion matters to me, @Max23! I love stadium rock by the way. Thanks for watching!

• But apart for personal taste, there’s food for thought here: this is not just a music video: it was my first attempt at a viral video. I chose to use this song - which is not a new song for that matter - precisely because it had the kind of mass appeal that I needed. People everywhere has been saying that “the (rock) guitar is a dead instrument”, “rock is dead”, blah blah blah, but what I see everyday is that kids are still fascinated with the guitar and guitar heroes (and not surprisingly, that guitar hero game was a huge hit) and, despite some people with more refined taste and knowledge can see how “recycled”, how “old” this sound is, the general public is invariably attracted by it.

The fact that it succeeded kind of confirm the validity of my reasoning - in fact, it succeed twice, because a commenter pointed a mistake in one of the facts I present, so I had to reupload it after it already had more than a thousand views (Youtube unfortunately killed it’s built-in editor) and the updated version is reaching a thousand views in less than 24 hours, with (as I said) overwhelmingly good feedback for the music in the video comments.

In fact, I may shortly add - and this can fuel another great discussion - that specialized art critique is losing its power to influence the general public precisely because of this “conoisseur” snobery that sometimes fails to realize that art, specially popular art (not only music) is also entertainment. E.G.: Bright, low rates with critics, high rates with the audience, and the opposite for The Last Jedi.

See, @max23? Even negative feedback is useful and important: thanks to you, I could post here this short thought of mine. Cheers!

• wimwim
    edited January 2018

Well ... I'll register myself among the fans. Outstanding work in every way! Thanks for this.

• edited January 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.