Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Bram Bos Ripplemaker, Korg Gadget & iWavestation in Electronic Musician's Editor's Choice 2018

Comments

• Of those I've only tried Ripplemaker but it sounds great and I'm glad to have it. I just wish I could get it to listen to Geoshred as a controller. It's also the only West Coast synth on ios that I know of, modular environments excepted.

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:
    Of those I've only tried Ripplemaker but it sounds great and I'm glad to have it. I just wish I could get it to listen to Geoshred as a controller. It's also the only West Coast synth on ios that I know of, modular environments excepted.

I’ve got GeoShred MIDI out to RippleMaker via Midiflow Adapter in the AB3 MIDI slot. You don’t get the lovely MPE control though.

• @gusgranite said:

@Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:
    Of those I've only tried Ripplemaker but it sounds great and I'm glad to have it. I just wish I could get it to listen to Geoshred as a controller. It's also the only West Coast synth on ios that I know of, modular environments excepted.

I’ve got GeoShred MIDI out to RippleMaker via Midiflow Adapter in the AB3 MIDI slot. You don’t get the lovely MPE control though.

I've got Geoshred to play the notes on a Ripplemaker with a direct midi connection, but I don't get the slides between notes. It's like a keyboard. Are you getting the slides?

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:

@gusgranite said:

@Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:

I've got Geoshred to play the notes on a Ripplemaker with a direct midi connection, but I don't get the slides between notes. It's like a keyboard. Are you getting the slides?

No slides to RipppleMaker either. I will search back and see if there is a thread on GeoShred MIDI out.