Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Ripplemaker: 2018 Editors choice.

Comments

• Plus Rozeta Collider just came out!

• It’s incredible. I’m humbled to be listed as an indie among all those great established brands. Very - very cool! :)

• edited January 2018

@brambos said:
    It’s incredible. I’m humbled to be listed as an indie among all those great established brands. Very - very cool! :)

actually, those great established brands should be happy to be listed with you ;) Only very few devs on iOS bring such level of quality and and inovations to music apps industry.. You are more forward-thinking and pushing limits than most of them !!

• @dendy said:

@brambos said:
    It’s incredible. I’m humbled to be listed as an indie among all those great established brands. Very - very cool! :)

actually, those great established brands should be happy to be listed with you ;) Only very few devs on iOS bring such level of quality and and inovations to music apps industry.. You are more forward-thinking and pushing limits than most of them !!

Thanks, that's a great compliment :)

• One of my favourite synths, well deserved.

• Well deserved indeed, being listed alongside Novation, Arturia and Roland hardware synths just proves that iOS can be a professional platform when done right.
    Thanks @brambos for everything you have been and are doing for this often maligned platform.

• edited January 2018

@brambos said:

Ya it cuz he’s a Sith!!!! No really you do great work.

• I'm having a modular phase, and VCVRack, Arturia's Buchla Easel and Ripplemaker are pretty much all I am using at the moment. This award is well deserved. Congrats.

• edited January 2018

Congrats @brambos

• Congrats Bram, you’re the iOS gift that keeps on giving.

• edited January 2018

Congratulations!! Was just twiddling away last night. Have not been bothered to read the manual so i am not sure of at least 50% of what i’m doing but just randomly
    Doing stuff makes for pleasing sounds and patterns.

• @brambos has a knack for creating functional flexible software that sounds good, is intuitive, and practical to use. I also appreciate the developer’s perspective you share with us from time to time so we can ground our expectations for developers against the challenges they face.

• Well deserved!

• @dendy said:

@brambos said:

Not so loud. We don’t want Apple to steal him away, like they did with those Camel Audio guys.. ;)

• @waynerowand said:
    Well deserved!

This all the way. Stellar, musical tools and instruments - ideal for the platform.

• Congrats and well deserved. @brambos iOS apps show what an indie dev can do and that is add significant value to a platform :)

• Keep up the great work @brambos !
    I’d be interested in seeing you developing some AU effects apps ;)

• Ripplemaker is top shelf software without a doubt. My only gripe is that the accolade neglects all his other stellar apps. Thanks you @brambos. So looking forward to what comes next.

To me you are truly a Stable Genius!

• Thanks all. You know how to make an app creator feel appreciated. Means a lot to me! :)

• Brambos rules!

• @brambos said:
    Thanks all. You know how to make an app creator feel appreciated. Means a lot to me! :)

We’re lucky to have you developing for iOS. Thank you.

• edited January 2018

Great design, GREAT sounds, approachable yet complex: BramBos apps are a breed apart. Someday you’ll fondly remember slumming with the iOS kids when you are in charge of Apple’s music and design division.

• Just completed my BramBos collection to celebrate

• wimwim
    edited January 2018

Brampler (Bram Bos Sampler) is the logical follow-on for the 2019 awards. Can’t wait. B)

• Unlike sample players and traditional analog-modeling synths, the more you work with Ripplemaker, the more inspiring it becomes.

Agree 100%. I get completely lost in Ripplemaker. More so than any other synth perhaps.

• edited January 2018

@lnikj said:
    I'm having a modular phase, and VCVRack, Arturia's Buchla Easel and Ripplemaker are pretty much all I am using at the moment. This award is well deserved. Congrats.

Have you tried Automatonism? It's the sh!t, man. Oh, and another plus one for Ripplemaker. I only wish I could control it with Geoshred and get some non-12et intonation going on. Other than that it is perfect.

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:

@lnikj said:
    I'm having a modular phase, and VCVRack, Arturia's Buchla Easel and Ripplemaker are pretty much all I am using at the moment. This award is well deserved. Congrats.

Have you tried Automatonism? It's the sh!t, man. Oh, and another plus one for Ripplemaker. I only wish I could control it with Geoshred and get some non-12et intonation going on. Other than that it is perfect.

I haven't. I have Oscillot and don't from a surface skim see a great deal of difference. I probably should though. Frankly though, the rate of development and production of new modules for VCVRack means there is little time for anything else. Cheers for reminding about it though. I saw it when it came out and then forgot about it.

• @lnikj said:

I haven't. I have Oscillot and don't from a surface skim see a great deal of difference. I probably should though. Frankly though, the rate of development and production of new modules for VCVRack means there is little time for anything else. Cheers for reminding about it though. I saw it when it came out and then forgot about it.

The beauty of Automatonism is that you can play a modular for free with no PD programming chops at all. And you can develop PD chops by simply poking around in the code behind the modules and tinkering. I think of it as a fun way to learn both modular and PD at the same time.

Even better, if you develop a patch you like, you can upload it to your ipad using mobmuplat.

• Can Ripplemaker be compared with the Buchla Easel in any way? I love the easel and would love to find something that has (even remotely) similar potential to it.