Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Syntronik iOS 1.1 now available (iPhone, AU plugin compatibility)

Syntronik iOS 1.1 is now available!

What’s new:

• Now compatible with iPhone
  • AU plug-in compatibility added: record with Syntronik inside Garageband, Cubasis, Auria, AUM Mixer and more

Comments

• Wow, thanks for respecting us iPhone users!

Is AUV3 included in free DL or is it an iap?

• yes!!!! iphone!!

• @eross said:
    yes!!!! iphone!!

do you have i link? i’m not seeing it in the app store

• @eross said:

@eross said:
    yes!!!! iphone!!

i had to pull down the update page to get it moving

• @Littlewoodg said:

@eross said:

@eross said:
    yes!!!! iphone!!

i had to pull down the update page to get it moving

hmmm i tried that. maybe i’ll gibe it a bit and try again

• @Jumpercollins said:
    It crashed using 3 AU in AUM.

This is a rompler? Probably using a lot of memory and more of an IOS auv3 instantiating memory limit and not a bug of the instrument itself.

• OMG!!! Thanks so much!

• @eross said:

@eross said:
    yes!!!! iphone!!

Syntronik by IK Multimedia
    https://itunes.apple.com/za/app/syntronik/id1263088043?mt=8

• oh my god why is everyone trying to take my money.

• Yeah, three seems to be the limit.

Anyway, time to check the IAP... :smiley:

• That’s 4 gab found to redownload this gem. AU makes this a game changer in my view. Not for multiple instances, but for reliably fitting into my setup.

• What's included for free? Curious if it's all IAP or not. Guess I could quit being a lazy bastard and install it myself.

• edited December 2017

Yep I have the full thing, and AUV3 is what this great collection was missing. I'm super happy about this :) time to clear up some space and redownload

• @ikmultimedia AU awesome thanks guys :)

• Nice to see it updated, glad I got the IAP when it was on offer.

• I’m cleaning up space on my iPhone but need to find a good and fast WiFi location cause it’ll take some time to download the works! :D

• @Jumpercollins said:
    Nice to see it updated, glad I got the IAP when it was on offer.

Yeah I’m wishing I had taken advantage of that.

• @Jumpercollins said:

Using two instances of Syntronik with just one instance of Particles on a 10.5 pro on latest IOS and it ran fine at just 16-25%. Can't re-do your exact case right now as I am at work. What are you using?

• Measure the same thing but this time disable the built in effects in Syntronik you’ll see a huge drop in cpu process! The thing is the built in effects are magnificent and lush, very super lush! But they come at a price. On my Air 1 can barely hang on but after applying all of Brambos IOS tips my Air 1 got a second breath of Air!

Can’t wait to see it run on my iPhone SE!

@ALB said:

@Jumpercollins said:

Using two instances of Syntronik with just one instance of Particles on a 10.5 pro on latest IOS and it ran fine at just 16-25%. Can't re-do your exact case right now as I am at work. What are you using?

• I heard that $59.99 is actually still a sale price. Can anyone confirm?

• I believe $39.99 was the introductory price and $59.99 is the Black Friday (extended) price. Not sure what full price was/will be.

• I believe my buying this was a great idea.

This and Launchpad with Ripplemaker are a winning combo

• @DCJ said:
    I heard that $59.99 is actually still a sale price. Can anyone confirm?

full price is 79.99, so 59.99 is a sale price

• I just loaded this into Garage Band where it has a complete full screen interface -- wow, that totally exceeds my expectations ... a beautifull thing

• Can only get 2 instances in Cubasis and GarageBand. A third instance will work a bit but will likely crash when changing presets. Freezing tracks in Cubasis does not help, it still seems to retain the memory for the frozen instances.
    Can’t complain though, it’s an AU now :)

• Wow totally blown away! Downloaded the whole thing in less than 20 minutes at free WiFi place! Thanks IK will update Store review and add 10k stars!

• Not bad... but none of those synths come close to Zeon so I’ll not binge on iap lol

• @nick said:
    I just loaded this into Garage Band where it has a complete full screen interface -- wow, that totally exceeds my expectations ... a beautifull thing

Yes I noticed it has a nice full screen interface in GB. One thing though if I open it in another DAW as AU first, then the GarageBand instance doesn’t get the optimized view.