Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

holderness media apps in AUM?

2»

Comments

• @yowza said:

@tja said:
    Pleaseeeeee, say that this is not true :o :o :o

In iOS 11 all IAA Apps require access to the microphone?!?!?!?

Just out of some stupid mistake by Apple?

Or are there technicals reasons why this is needed?

That pretty much means, that I will never use iOS 11.
    So far, I planned to get a new iPad with iOS later, esp. before they are get Face ID.
    But with a mandatory spy inbuild, not even that will be possible.

I am straight horrified.

Overreacting much here? Didn't apps ask for the microphone to be used in iOS 10 too? What's different about iOS 11? People see conspiracies where there are none

Did you read that at all?

In IOS <= 10 you can just remove the access to the mic and the will work great.
    Only Audio Evolution continues to constantly brag around.
    I just disable access and everything is fine.

And above, it was written that IAA App will not work within hosts at all without access to the mic!

This is a totally new situation!

• Ok so I got the bundle. Figured if I got two the bundle is only a few dollars more.
    WOW I find all of them awesome. Some need some moderation but wow you can get some nice sounds. Just started an Axon 2 then added some Caramel some gentle tweaking and bam.

Very cool, would be top notch as AUv3!