Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

(Fixed!) Audiobus 2 runs way smoother than 3

1235»

Comments

• edited January 2018

When iOS 11 will be and I hope it will be really stable, I’ll don’t update to iOS 12 and will keep my phone as it is. This kind of audio instability remind me my first audio PC under windows 98 and Cubase vst 5.1 and first Halion, with a buggy kt133 chipset which shared irq between audio and graphics lol. It was silly and was in 2000. I had to test all drivers versions, optimizing registry and everything, do some sorcery in the bios. I’ve learned lot of things with that, but hoped to not have those kind of issues in 2018. Hope they’ll fixed that. Thanks to Michael as I can now have this tight monitoring I wanted for sax.

• @Michael said:

Yeah, they’re working on it now. Gotta say, I’m glad it’s not me, quite the thing to debug!

Fingers crossed. AB3 is running better on my air 2 11 as well. Thanks.

• @Michael said:
    That’s great!

Yeah, they’re working on it now. Gotta say, I’m glad it’s not me, quite the thing to debug!

Probably easier when you have a full system access. :)