Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

soda - new dj application

13»

Comments

• edited March 2019

@Carnbot said:
    yet.

Love your optimism, I would expect another new app from this developer before any updates, but you can always expect them to pop in every couple of years and say "We are working on it" LOL

• @Turntablist said:

@Carnbot said:
    yet.

Love your optimism, I would expect another new app from this developer before any updates, but you can always expect them to pop in every couple of years and say "We are working on it" LOL

I remember reading a post from them that they didn’t even come close to generating enough income from the app to justify the development cost they put into it. So, it’s perfectly understandable in my view that they would focus elsewhere for awhile (or maybe forever).

I like Soda. I just suck as a DJ that’s all.

• They seem to have a lot of abandond apps like that, market research may be a good route.