Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

SeekBeats 1.4 update

13»

Comments

• @robosardine said:
    I have just started using this again recently. I find myself asking - why??... have I left it so long. I hadn’t even bought the effects pack, though I have now.
    It is totally brilliant if you are into electronic music.

I love the EFX pack. Too bad you cannot route to multi-out. But its totally bonkers, and you can mute other tracks and export individually if needed anyway

• I requested midi learn like his other app implemented perfectly (DJDJ) but never got a response. Still the best drum synth on iOS depending on what everybody’s making in Drambo.

• @dreamsaremaps said:
    I requested midi learn like his other app implemented perfectly (DJDJ) but never got a response. Still the best drum synth on iOS depending on what everybody’s making in Drambo.

worth trying to reach him again, this dev in particular is usually very responsive

• @senhorlampada said:

@robosardine said:
    I have just started using this again recently. I find myself asking - why??... have I left it so long. I hadn’t even bought the effects pack, though I have now.
    It is totally brilliant if you are into electronic music.

I love the EFX pack. Too bad you cannot route to multi-out. But its totally bonkers, and you can mute other tracks and export individually if needed anyway

? It does have multi out.

• It has multiout for over 3 years

• @gsm909 said:
    It has multiout for over 3 years

@robosardine said:
    ? It does have multi out.

Not with the EFX

• @kobamoto said:

@dreamsaremaps said:
    I requested midi learn like his other app implemented perfectly (DJDJ) but never got a response. Still the best drum synth on iOS depending on what everybody’s making in Drambo.

worth trying to reach him again, this dev in particular is usually very responsive

Not sure that is the case anymore. SeekBeats is using a buggy version of the Audiobus SDK where you can't see any of the other apps in the AB slideover panel. The fix would be a simple recompile of the app with a newer version of the AB SDK. E.g. Mitosynth was also hit by this but was fixed the day after Michael released the fixed SDK.

But after over two years of very polite asks from me and Michael there has been no response and no action.

I love SeekBeats too, but at this point I fully consider it abandonware.

• Hi anyone have news about a future update of seekbeats?
    Would love to controll parameters with my Octatrack.
    Midi learn please 🙌✊

• I've always wanted to buy Seekbeats but am afraid that it'll just stop working after an OS update and never get fixed