Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT: Tom Petty dead at 66

13»

Comments

• edited October 2017

@JRSIV said:

I wish I had that during sessions, an honest voice in the room who gives great feedback & motivation.
    >

He’s probably available, if you fancy selling your house and contents to pay the fee. :)

But seriously, for all their talent, Harrison, Orbison and Dylan were not really producers, and Petty only dabbled, so it was always Lynne being like a sheepdog bra; rounding them up and pointing them in the right direction.

• @Zen210507 said:

@JRSIV said:
    I wish I had that during sessions, an honest voice in the room who gives great feedback & motivation.

>

He’s probably available, if you fancy selling your house and contents to pay the fee. :)

Zen will you go in halfsies brother? We each would only have to get second mortgages and you’d get his help too!

• @Zen210507 said:

@JRSIV said:
    Some deride the Jeff Lynne production but I always dug Lynne anyway.

Someone was saying Lynne was lucky to be in the Travelling Wilburys. I always though he was totally deserving. The better ELO stuff sounded exactly like a continuation of The Beatles, yet not a copy. Lynne also brought out the best in anyone he produced, and worked so well with Petty.

This.