Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Xequence midi sequencer ?

1464748495052»

Comments

• @espiegel123 said:

@SevenSystems said:

@espiegel123 said:
    How best to copy a part from one track to another?

By track, do you mean "song" or "arranger track"?

Let's say I have a part in the arranger on Drums 1 and I want to copy or move that part to a new empty track Drums 2.

Ah OK. You could then simply create a new track, select the part, open the "INSERT (+)" menu at the bottom, choose "Copy", then one of the "Paste" commands depending on whether you want a linked copy or not, and then use the vertical handle to move the new part (which will be overlapping the original one) to the empty track.

Another way would be to just select the part, tap "DUPLICATE" (or DUPLICATE & LINK), and then move the new part backwards and onto the new track.

• @SevenSystems said:

@espiegel123 said:

@SevenSystems said:

@espiegel123 said:
    How best to copy a part from one track to another?

By track, do you mean "song" or "arranger track"?

Let's say I have a part in the arranger on Drums 1 and I want to copy or move that part to a new empty track Drums 2.

Ah OK. You could then simply create a new track, select the part, open the "INSERT (+)" menu at the bottom, choose "Copy", then one of the "Paste" commands depending on whether you want a linked copy or not, and then use the vertical handle to move the new part (which will be overlapping the original one) to the empty track.

Another way would be to just select the part, tap "DUPLICATE" (or DUPLICATE & LINK), and then move the new part backwards and onto the new track.

Thanks.

• Are ghost notes ever going to come to fruition?

• @SevenSystems said:

@wim said:
    I cracked up when I saw the keyboard! :D

The clackity clack from those beautiful clicky keys at 700 WPM must be beautiful. 👏
    Nothin’ like those old IBM keyboards. PS2 connector, or does it actually have the big DIN connector?

:) It's the "modern" version with the PS/2 connector already. I got it along with a few others (some of them had DIN connectors) around 25 years ago when an IT department threw out the "trash" from their old computers.

I also tried a EUR 150 Unicomp "clone" which supposedly uses exactly the same tech as the original Model M, but even that often confused keystroke order and "swallowed" keystrokes at random.

So, here's hoping that the supply of working original Model Ms will not abate before I leave this universe 😉

There's one keyboard worth noting that I liked even better than the "M":
    A PS/2 keyboard manufactured in the 90s that had been delivered mainly with HP workstations and servers. Fairly high keys, slimmer than on common keyboards, and although it didn't "click" as loud as the "M", it's the best keyboard I have found yet in terms of writing speed and fewer typing errors.

• @rs2000 said:

@SevenSystems said:

@wim said:
    I cracked up when I saw the keyboard! :D

The clackity clack from those beautiful clicky keys at 700 WPM must be beautiful. 👏
    Nothin’ like those old IBM keyboards. PS2 connector, or does it actually have the big DIN connector?

:) It's the "modern" version with the PS/2 connector already. I got it along with a few others (some of them had DIN connectors) around 25 years ago when an IT department threw out the "trash" from their old computers.

I also tried a EUR 150 Unicomp "clone" which supposedly uses exactly the same tech as the original Model M, but even that often confused keystroke order and "swallowed" keystrokes at random.

So, here's hoping that the supply of working original Model Ms will not abate before I leave this universe 😉

There's one keyboard worth noting that I liked even better than the "M":
    A PS/2 keyboard manufactured in the 90s that had been delivered mainly with HP workstations and servers. Fairly high keys, slimmer than on common keyboards, and although it didn't "click" as loud as the "M", it's the best keyboard I have found yet in terms of writing speed and fewer typing errors.

Edit: It seems like we're talking about the same model 😅

• Just checking...

Bulk Quantising/ Transposing of multiple tracks...has this made it in yet?

I know I've requested it for @SevenSystems long list. But I don't think it's made it yet?

• edited April 2020

@SpookyZoo said:
    Just checking...

Bulk Quantising/ Transposing of multiple tracks...has this made it in yet?

I know I've requested it for @SevenSystems long list. But I don't think it's made it yet?

Definitely on the roadmap with high priority, but it hasn't made it yet unfortunately!