Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

talk me out of getting Shoom

2»

Comments

• @Charlesalbert said:

@Gavinski said:
    Any plans for it to be made AUv3? It would be pretty popular I think

You can use three instances of it in AUM. so it is like Auv3😜

Host it in Audiobus and you get StateSaving as well, so it really is like an AU!

It’s a huge synth. Tremendous sound and tweak possibility.

It ha also the best MPE implementation in IOS.

Really a Must have.

Multiple outputs is the biggest update for me - it's such an expressive app, being able to route, process and record the three synths separately is huge.

• @aplourde said:

@Charlesalbert said:

@Gavinski said:
    Any plans for it to be made AUv3? It would be pretty popular I think

You can use three instances of it in AUM. so it is like Auv3😜

Host it in Audiobus and you get StateSaving as well, so it really is like an AU!

It’s a huge synth. Tremendous sound and tweak possibility.

It ha also the best MPE implementation in IOS.

Really a Must have.

Multiple outputs is the biggest update for me - it's such an expressive app, being able to route, process and record the three synths separately is huge.

I agree. Perfect storm with this app.

• I have it already and love it. The only reason it still needs AU is to have it on the screen with other apps for ease of tweaking etc