Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Off topic: CHEAP headphone recommendations?

2»

Comments

• I ordered one 681B and one 668B, the straight 681 was not on stock.
    Will report next week ;-)

• I love my Audio Technica's but noticed this Amazon sale on some similar-looking Akai's recently and thought I'd share:

Akai Professional Project 50X

Don't have a set, not sure if you need Prime for the deal or if valid overseas, but sure looks like a good deal.

• Now.
    I got both. 681B and 668B.

And i don´ t like them in the original form.

Both apply much too much pressure on my head!

And for both, the earpads are artificial leather or something, which is a bit too small for me on the 668B and for both i get sweaty in short time!

I seem to remember, that other earpads can be applied?
    Does not look so, in my first try.

• edited July 2017

Like others, I've also heard really nice things about the Monprice 10823 cans for under $30. I'll likely buy a pair just to have as backups...

• edited July 2017

You said cheap right!? Theese ones has nice reviews. Ok it's Chinese but... 140$ is cheap.
    https://www.head-fi.org/f/threads/bluedio-victory-bluetooth-and-optical-headphone-review-by-mark2410.827745/

• I don’t recognize topics approximately audio in any kind of seasoned or aim way, however I purchased those from monoprice on the electricity of this evaluate and i really like them:headphoneshut.com

• edited January 2018

@jwmmakerofmusic said:
    I'd recommend these.

https://www.koss.com/headphones/over-ear-headphones/ur42i

Usually the first thing to go on a pair of headphones is the cable, so with this, you can replace the cable with any 1/8" to 1/8" plug.

And it features "dual choice entry" (unlike many of my exes).

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:

@jwmmakerofmusic said:
    I'd recommend these.

https://www.koss.com/headphones/over-ear-headphones/ur42i

Usually the first thing to go on a pair of headphones is the cable, so with this, you can replace the cable with any 1/8" to 1/8" plug.

And it features "dual choice entry" (unlike many of my exes).

:D LOL!! Dirty humour, just like me. ;)

• Completely the opposite of what the OP asked for, but could not resist posting this, as the headphone tech is the most innovative thing I’ve seen in a while.

Nurophone headphones adapt to individual users hearing. Not at all cheap, but maybe worth it.

https://uk.nuraphone.com/

• edited January 2018

I use Superlux semi open 661 EVO. I love its sound signature, warm and sweet, not harsh, nice wide stereo image. I buyed Sennheiser Hd598 at the same time but liked 661 much more, so get refunded on 598. I had a Sennheiser 265 linear during 15 years.

You have to try and choose for yourself, sound perception being something so personal. Don’t believe without asking yourself any questions hype and reviews, this is what you’re searching for that counts. Good headphones can be a long quest. Superlux stuff is cheap and again very nice sounding, you have to try it to believe it. Thomann gives refund very easily, not a big risk to try those cans.

• edited January 2018

tl;dr, sorry if someone has already mention this...

If you're not in a big rush, watch the Stupid Deal of the Day on Musician's Evil. Every couple of weeks they seem blow out some reasonable cans for cheap (<$30).

• edited January 2018

@syrupcore said:
    tl;dr, sorry if someone has already mention this...

If you're not in a big rush, watch the Stupid Deal of the Day on Musician's Evil. Every couple of weeks they seem blow out some reasonable cans for cheap (<$30).

I wish I had seen this topic the other day, they had the tascam headphones for $40, normally $150 (they are $150 now again).

The monoprice headphones, as stated before, do seem to get a lot of praise and are cheap. Also the "dj headphones" from mcm electronics, they are red and black, can't remember the model number, have been said to be excellent for the price.

EDIT: HA! I guess I had already responded back when the topic was originally posted...
    My Sony headphones are semi retired now though, I was given a very nice amazon gift card by a bandleader (and friend) and got akg q701 headphones which are really really nice. The only bad thing is they don't fold so I had to buy a case for them to carry them around, but at least I know they are safe.

I still want to check out the monoprice as a "throw in a bag and go" pair.

• edited January 2018

Shhhhh, don't tell anyone.. Sennheiser hd 202/206, as good as any £300 studio cans.
    It'll be our secret ;)