Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Cubasis Sale

2»

Comments

• Cubasis and Loopmash on sale now.

• How do people who have used both for a few projects feel like Cubasis' midi editing compares to Nanostudio's? I realize there is no automation in cubasis yet and NS doesn't do MIDI out but otherwise? Does cubasis support 'patterns' in the NS sense?

I think I kinda fear buying it and being frustrated because of being spoiled by how buttery midi editing has become in NS. I think that's why I don't like genome - I got used to Nanostudio.

• I wanted to be tempted by this sale, but I'll pass. It's still missing too many things I use regularly in BM2, particularly automation and sidechain compression. And then there's the matter of BM2's excellent drum and keyboard samplers.

I'll still be keeping my eye on it for a possible future purchase.

• I have always lusted after bm2's chop lab. And I already know and like the piano roll editor...

Would be cool to know in this moment how cubasis and bm2 are planning to exploit the interapp stuff in iOS7. That might make it a clearer decision.