Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Which app update are you looking most forward to?

Comments

• Faceboek: Richard Davies I hope Xynthesizr will be updated with AB3 midi support? Like · Reply · April 10 at 2:48pm
    Yuri Turov iOS Apps; Yuri Turov iOS Apps I haven't checked it yet, but most likely so; Like · Reply · April 10 at 9:32pm

• Any iPad-only app that everyone salivates over here that gets ported over to iPhone.

• @Brain said:
    Any iPad-only app that everyone salivates over here that gets ported over to iPhone.

Samplr . Patterning .

elastic drums +fieldscaper keeps me sane on the phone

• @werd said:
    Faceboek: Richard Davies I hope Xynthesizr will be updated with AB3 midi support? Like · Reply · April 10 at 2:48pm
    Yuri Turov iOS Apps; Yuri Turov iOS Apps I haven't checked it yet, but most likely so; Like · Reply · April 10 at 9:32pm

+1

• MidiSequencer overhaul, rebuilt & supercharged and now renamed Quantum.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@telecharge said:
    What about Skram?

You better hide.... :)

We should have picked up the clues in the name. They came, they talked, they went.

• Gadget getting multi outs and ab3 midi support.

• @MonzoPro said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@telecharge said:
    What about Skram?

You better hide.... :)

We should have picked up the clues in the name. They came, they talked, they went.

I know. Gave us fair warning etc. Bastids.

• @kobamoto said:

Patterning .

Amen to that, that's one app I REALLY wish was on iPhone.

• @Tarekith said:

@kobamoto said:

Patterning .

Amen to that, that's one app I REALLY wish was on iPhone.

>
    Case-in-point. I could make my own list, but then I run into the trouble of collating such a list without being to refer to App Store entries - many of which I can't get to without an iPad... the existence of which would make the point moot.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @amarok said:
    MidiSequencer overhaul, rebuilt & supercharged and now renamed Quantum.

its getting there!

• I've​ told @DerekBuddemeyer this myself so he knows and is no doubt working on it, but Drum Session needs sample import. It's close now but it would be the studiodrummer & BFD of iOS drum apps.

The pattern editor is working great, adding link is cool and the lastest GUI is beautifully done. But to me it won't be 100% complete without sample import for custom user kits.

• edited April 2017

@midiSequencer said:

@amarok said:
    MidiSequencer overhaul, rebuilt & supercharged and now renamed Quantum.

its getting there!

Woohoo!

• Korg Gadget update fixing the CPU heat/battery drain

• synthmaster one later this week

• Zed Synth would be great.

• edited June 2017

Captain's Log Star Date 6/4/2017... These are the voyages of The iPad Music Apps..

KRFT's multi-audio out.
    MIDI is super in the beta..

• edited June 2017

Ableton iPad edition.

All joking aside probably Bm3

• Quantum ~ midisequencer ...

• ...or, Affinity Designer and Affinity Photo for iPad!
    Have been on beta for almost two years now...
    Nothing to do with music creation, but, some kind of app has to do the artwork for all the record sleeves and so on ;-)

• Well, yes, of course, the Samplr unicorn, but back here on Planet Possible I am very much looking forward to having a fiddle with KRFT's multi-audio out that everyone apart from me and the dog seem to have been betaring to death for I don't know how long...

• @kobamoto said:
    Samplr

Multi-outs!!

• make all synths audiounits since we have to have 64bit apps only in ios 11

• iMaschine 2
    Audio unit
    midi support
    audiobus 3 support
    import maschine expansions from desktop

• Connectivity for Mazetools Soniface (could be a long wait), and the Layr updates.

To be honest I can't afford either at the moment but I enjoy a bit of window shopping.

• BM3 and more AUv3's :)
    And well, multi-instance fix for Yamaha FM Essentials...

• edited June 2017

@telecharge said:
    What about Skram?

If con-men made apps...

As for what I'm looking forward to, it's the peeps that make Sensual Sax porting other instruments. Would love to buy a trumpet, and a Fender guitar app from them, just to give a couple of examples.

Also looking forward to whatever Novation have up their collective sleeves, 'cause it's all good.