Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

TF8 for iPhone is live!

1235»

Comments

• Now that i played with this app more over the weekend i'm even more impressed.
    Especially the FX are great!
    The reverb sounds extrem dense and lush (and high quality) also full on wet. It hasn't much to tweak but i would like this even as standalone FX version :)
    The best lush and dense sounding reverb i heard yet on iOS (and it's even not bad compared to my desktop synths with good reverb).

• Thanks @Lppier for update.

• The performances have been drastically improved with the last update. I can now use TF8 with my ipad4 and there is no more glitches. Thank you dev. This is, in my opinion, one of the best synth available on ios at the moment

• You're welcome, I will work on the other stuff mentioned here and elsewhere, no worries. A long to-do list. :smile:

• @Lppier said:
    You're welcome, I will work on the other stuff mentioned here and elsewhere, no worries. A long to-do list. :smile:

THIS GUY. Thank you!

• edited April 2017

@Lppier yes, thank you. I'm loving this synth. Last night I was dropping the arp down to 8 steps and working some bass. :smiley:

I would love it if the arp stayed active as you cycled through presets. Workflow would be find the arp settings you want and then find the sound that fits.

Cheers!

• @Lppier said:
    You're welcome, I will work on the other stuff mentioned here and elsewhere, no worries. A long to-do list. :smile:

I compared now the included reverb with all the ones i have on iOS (AudioReverb, AUFX:Space, AD480 Pro and a few more) and i still think that this is by far the best high quality sounding reverb algorithm i heard on iOS. Only the one in Garage Band is nearly as good (but also not much to tweak there beside dry/wet).
    It even compete with my desktop reverbs.
    Of course it´s limited to one algorithm here but it sounds just fantastic, even with filter full open and reverb wet full on. I ask me if that is your own algorithm? If yes, please make a reverb app for iOS with extended features :)
    It doesn´t has that metallic ringing and hollow sound and it sounds dense and lush. It even sounds good when it distorts a bit when i drive the volume up :D

• I have a feature request for this thing that'd make it total heaven. I'd like to be able to set the arp running, switch over to the regular keyboard in landscape mode and jam along with the arp without the arp changing or stopping. Basically a mode where the arp is only affected when you're in portrait and when you're in landscape the arp continues doing what it's doing while you play whatever you want on the fretboard keys.

• @gusgranite said:
    I would love it if the arp stayed active as you cycled through presets. Workflow would be find the arp settings you want and then find the sound that fits.

Cheers!

Love the UI and would more so with this.

• Thanks @Cib, I'm flattered. It's modified from existing reverb algorithms. Part of the reason the app itself is cpu heavy is because of it, but I just couldn't part with it. :)

@Cib said:

@Lppier said:

I compared now the included reverb with all the ones i have on iOS (AudioReverb, AUFX:Space, AD480 Pro and a few more) and i still think that this is by far the best high quality sounding reverb algorithm i heard on iOS. Only the one in Garage Band is nearly as good (but also not much to tweak there beside dry/wet).
    It even compete with my desktop reverbs.
    Of course it´s limited to one algorithm here but it sounds just fantastic, even with filter full open and reverb wet full on. I ask me if that is your own algorithm? If yes, please make a reverb app for iOS with extended features :)
    It doesn´t has that metallic ringing and hollow sound and it sounds dense and lush. It even sounds good when it distorts a bit when i drive the volume up :D

• HI @JonLewis, thanks it's a swell idea. Mind if I steal it? :wink:
    It'll take some implementation and testing. I'll look into it for future updates.

@JonLewis said:
    I have a feature request for this thing that'd make it total heaven. I'd like to be able to set the arp running, switch over to the regular keyboard in landscape mode and jam along with the arp without the arp changing or stopping. Basically a mode where the arp is only affected when you're in portrait and when you're in landscape the arp continues doing what it's doing while you play whatever you want on the fretboard keys.

• @Lppier said:
    HI @JonLewis, thanks it's a swell idea. Mind if I steal it? :wink:
    It'll take some implementation and testing. I'll look into it for future updates.

@JonLewis said:
    I have a feature request for this thing that'd make it total heaven. I'd like to be able to set the arp running, switch over to the regular keyboard in landscape mode and jam along with the arp without the arp changing or stopping. Basically a mode where the arp is only affected when you're in portrait and when you're in landscape the arp continues doing what it's doing while you play whatever you want on the fretboard keys.

+1 for a version of this...

• @Lppier I absolutely want you to steal it! Full speed ahead :)

• @Lppier Nice set of knobs!

• @db909 said:
    @Lppier Nice set of knobs!

That's what he said.
    Sorry , couldn't resist.

• Regarding the knobs, I did experiment with rotary motion but decided against it as i felt it was tough to rotate the tiny knob on say a iphone se.

• edited April 2017

@Lppier said:
    Regarding the knobs, I did experiment with rotary motion but decided against it as i felt it was tough to rotate the tiny knob on say a iphone se.

the knobs are where they need to be now. Good job!

• Soooo much better, thanks a lot for making that change.

• Wow what a lush sounding synth, would love master tuning im this! Id buy the IAP in. Heartbeat

• Great to see the added info in the Arp. Thanks for the great work @Lppier! Would love to see the Root and Scale setting stay in tact when you switch between different arp presets. And for the Arp to stay on when you switch between synth presets.

• @RJB said:
    Great to see the added info in the Arp. Thanks for the great work @Lppier! Would love to see the Root and Scale setting stay in tact when you switch between different arp presets. And for the Arp to stay on when you switch between synth presets.

This. Also @Lppier, is it not possible to do an arp with 4 steps? In trying to adjust the step amount I can only get it to 5, 6, 8, 9, 10, 12, or 16?

• @RJB said:
    Great to see the added info in the Arp. Thanks for the great work @Lppier! Would love to see the Root and Scale setting stay in tact when you switch between different arp presets. And for the Arp to stay on when you switch between synth presets.

I'll see what I can do. The step amount and root and scale staying in tact shouldn't be an issue. Thanks!