Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

which iOS synth would provide the most presets?

2»

Comments

• Z3TA+ can use all of the presets that are available for the VST, and there are tens of thousands of free ones out there. Downside is there's not a good way to organize them really, once you import them into the app.

• edited January 2019

@Coloobar Z3TA+? It’s no longer available or supported is it?

• @gusgranite said:
    @Coloobar Z3TA+? It’s no longer available or supported is it?

Is it? - it's been a while since I tried it. That's too bad.

• @dermichl said:
    as the dev of Synthmaster is not answering my question i ask you experts: when i buy the pro expansion for Synthmaster (with all the presets) do the add on packages from say Big Tone, Rob Lee and others add any more presets?

Hi there,

Do you mean the SynthMaster Everything Bundle?

Whichever desktop bank you purchase from our website, you can download and install that on iOS, provided that you completed the pro upgrade for SynthMaster Player iOS.

Regarding SynthMaster One iOS, it comes with 500 presets on iOS but if have a license for the desktop version you can register with your desktop serial and download all of the 800 desktop presets. We have 400 new factory presets scheduled for SynthMaster One, and hopefuly we'll start releasing some IAPs for extra presets, skins or features. (who'd want a wavetable editor for instance, raise your hands :) )

• @kv331audio_bulent said:

@dermichl said:
    as the dev of Synthmaster is not answering my question i ask you experts: when i buy the pro expansion for Synthmaster (with all the presets) do the add on packages from say Big Tone, Rob Lee and others add any more presets?

Hi there,

Do you mean the SynthMaster Everything Bundle?

Whichever desktop bank you purchase from our website, you can download and install that on iOS, provided that you completed the pro upgrade for SynthMaster Player iOS.

Regarding SynthMaster One iOS, it comes with 500 presets on iOS but if have a license for the desktop version you can register with your desktop serial and download all of the 800 desktop presets. We have 400 new factory presets scheduled for SynthMaster One, and hopefuly we'll start releasing some IAPs for extra presets, skins or features. (who'd want a wavetable editor for instance, raise your hands :) )

When is the 400 pack/IAP going to be available?

Wavetable editor - count me in :smile:

• @studioAB said:
    Korg iM1 with expansion cards you get 3,300 sounds.

No AU :neutral:

• If Gadget is one big synth it has by far the largest sound library when fully expanded.
    I believe once the actual synthmaster drops in 2019it’ll be the sound library winner though...if it’s like the desktop it has a cloud community of sounds