Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New fx app from virsyn

124»

Comments

• I'm up to my neck in crazy effects and loopers. This fills a real need.

• @VirSyn AudioEffX Demo

We have also a lucky winner :)

• @srcer said:

@supadom said:
    lol

FYI in my mind lol depicts a man with arms raised in celebration.

lol, can't un-see that now, just the sort of mind virus that once caught stays for life, lol

Just passing the bug!

• @aaronpc said:
    I'm up to my neck in crazy effects and loopers. This fills a real need.

Exactly! Ive got a grip of bonkers delays and reverbs and this is nice , subtle and holy AU lightweight

• A video demo of the presets sold me: when combined so much is possible: from selective minimalism to surprisingly balls-to-the-wall-ness that feels larger than the sum of the (effects employed) parts. Love this app.

• I would still love to know if i could use it in AUM and automate it with MidiLFOs or Modstep. I am curious because I only managed to get EmoChorus working with hardware midi.

• no AU automation currently, but the app does have midi learn

• @wellingtonCres said:
    no AU automation currently, but the app does have midi learn

Virtual midi or only core midi though?

• edited December 2016

I was waiting for MIDI so I guess I should get it now.

• Would be great if VirSyn addd a compression section to this app, and NAS drive support for the file player. Otherwise, it's good to have these staple FX in one place.

• edited December 2016

Just bought this earlier this evening. Diggin' it!

Used it on this little ditty, along with some good ol' BitWiz :)

Bison Diety from Caprock Canyon, Texas. Effects LumaFusion + iColorama + PicsArt. Soundtrack composition using BitWiz + AudioEffX + RP-1 + RF-1 + Blocs Wave + zMors EQ + Limiter + AUM

• @skiphunt said:

Bison Diety from Caprock Canyon, Texas. Effects LumaFusion + iColorama + PicsArt. Soundtrack composition using BitWiz + AudioEffX + RP-1 + RF-1 + Blocs Wave + zMors EQ + Limiter + AUM

Like it! Also pretty cool that all the audio bits are available on iPhone :)

• edited December 2016

@srcer said:

@skiphunt said:

Like it! Also pretty cool that all the audio bits are available on iPhone :)

Thx! I'm glad I bought AudioEffx. Was waiting to see if I won the Synth Academy give away, but was hoping I didn't miss the sale.

This was mostly to play with BitWiz a bit more since @MonzoPro and several others on a recent synth thread made some cool stuff with it using heavy filtration. AudioEffx and the RP-1 RF-1 AU sisters really helped tame good ol' BitWiz into some really cool weirdness I think.

I made another bit of audio to test it out using SwarPlug (AU) on three AUM channels. I picked 3 slow midi loops so they didn't step on each other (wish SwarPlug had Abelton Link) and then did 3 very different versions using AudioEffx on each as an AU also. It was VERY cool and easy to get something cool going.

(Also wish Limiter would go AU)